剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
我们都在半人马座阿尔法星上
We're all here on Alpha Centauri.
机器人呢?
Robot?
它也在
He's here too.
我们成功抵达目的地了
We made it.
第二机器人知道我们的位置
SAR knows where to find us.
没错 但我们在设法抵御它们了
He does, but we're working on that.
妈妈
Mom.
我以为我可以改变它 我以为…
I thought I could change him. I thought that…
我以为可以拯救大家 可是…
I thought I could save everybody, but…
我失败了
I failed.
你听我说
Listen to me.
你并没有失败
You didn't fail.
我们一起想办法对付它们
We are gonna figure it out.
怎么对付它们?
-How? Alpha Centauri has a defense system.
半人马座阿尔法星有个防御系统
我们只要找出启动它的方法
We just need to find a way how to turn it on.
没人知道怎么启动吗?
No one knows how?
哈斯丁斯知道 可是他…
Well, Hastings, but he's…
他已经无法再说话了
he's not talking right now.
但我相信肯定还有其他人做得到
But I'm sure that there's someone else here who will.
目前你最重要的事是好好休养
Look, the most important thing you can do right now is to rest, okay?
其实…
Actually,
我有一件事不能不做
there is something else I have to do.
史密斯医生 欢迎回来
Welcome home, Dr. Smith. You've arrived at your destination.
你已经抵达目的地了
你搞得满城风雨的
You caused quite a stir back in town.
要聊聊是怎么回事吗?
Do you wanna talk about it?
你帮过我 也许我也帮得上你
You've helped me before. Maybe I can help you.
我理解那种迫切想要洗心革面
'Cause I understand how it feels
有时却迫不得已要使坏的心情
to desperately want to be good, but sometimes needing to be bad.
我理解那种被逼到绝境
I know what it is to be backed into a corner
唯有伤害身边的人才能开脱的心情
and feel like the only way out is to keep hurting everyone around you.
求你让我来帮你吧
Just please, uh… let let me help.
护照、日用品、垃圾、脏衣服
Passport. Grocery. Trash. Laundry.
看起来像是家务清单
It sounds like a list of chores.
是家务清单就绝对不会放在保险柜里
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't keep that in a safe.
希望这句话对你有帮助 我的保险柜里也有不少奇怪的东西
For what it's worth, I keep a lot of weird stuff in my safe.
看得出来 塞巴斯蒂安
I don't doubt that, Sebastian.
肯定是某种密♥码♥
It must be some kind of access code.
读出来 我来输入
Read it to me, and and I'll enter it in.
输入是没用的 系统采用VBAS
Typing them isn't going to work. It's a VBAS.
也就是声纹识别验证
Voice Biometric Authentication System.
-你怎么知道的? -可以私下说话吗?
-How how do you know that? Can I speak to you for a moment?
如果我告诉你 我20年前的任务
What if I told you my mission 20 years ago
不是去探索半人马座阿尔法星
wasn't an exploratory journey to Alpha Centauri,
而是去探索其他东西呢?
-but to explore something else?
-也不是什么见不得光的任务 -好吧
-It wasn't anything shady like that. Right.
政♥府♥指派的机密任务 向来都光明磊落 对吧?
Because secret government missions are never shady.
一切从美国宇航局一群科学家 发现太空中出现一道裂缝开始
It started with a small group of scientists at NASA
who discovered a rift in space
那道裂缝开了有关 关了又开 你也看过的 就像…
opening and closing, just like the one you've seen made by--
外星引擎打开的裂缝
The alien engines.
只是那个年代 没人知道那是什么
But back then, we had no idea what it was.
这种未知让民众吓破了胆
And since the unknown tends to scare the crap out of civilians,
所以我们必须隐瞒真♥相♥ 于是宇航局派出了命运号♥
we needed a cover story to hide the truth, which was that the crew of the Fortuna
去探索裂缝另一端有什么
was being sent to find what was on the other side of that rift.
前往什么地方、出现的原因 还有是谁打开的
Where it went to, what was causing it, or who.
这就是硬盘中的飞行记录 被删除的原因
And that's why the flight data was scrubbed from your hard drives.
不能让任何人 甚至是控制中心 发现命运号♥的任务
No one could know what we were doing. Not even mission control.
所以我们的通话 都以声纹识别验证加密
So our communication was always coded and encrypted by a VBAS,
密♥码♥由一连串单字组成
a series of words read aloud that granted access to a private server.
借由当事人♥大♥声读出 即可进入加密伺服器
你的意思是
So… what you're saying
如果要启动殖民地的防御系统 唯一的方法是
is the only way to activate Alpha Centauri's defense system
使用某个人的声音解码
is… is with the voice of a man who is no longer breathing,
那个人已经停止呼吸了 更何况是说话呢?
let alone speaking?
对啊
Yeah.
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我已经是公职人员了 绝对不会参与这种违法行动
I am an officer now, and I am not engaging in this type of illicit behavior.
机器人失踪了
Well, if Robot's hiding out,
我们只是想找个帮得上忙的人 总好过某个人
we figure who better to help us than someone who's, you know, had to hide
需要掩盖自己在这个地方的罪行
-a couple of things of their own? Mmm.
天啊
Oh!
你们竟然打一个走私犯的主意了? 难道你们不怕被谴责吗?
So now that you need a smuggler, there's no judgment?
我劝你们还是对我公开道歉吧
I say we begin with a public apology to me.
不妨宣读一下文艺复兴宣言什么的
Maybe a proclamation? Read from one of those scrolls?
算了 别跟来
-From the Renaissance? Fine. Don't come.
别说我没提醒你 万一被人发现你知道我们的计划
I'm just saying, when everybody finds out you knew what we were doing
却不拦住我们…
and you let us go out alone…
好吧
Okay! Okay.
这么说吧
Here's the deal.
假设你们要藏一件东西 例如一箱酒
If you were looking to hide something like, say, a case of booze,
或是只有某种用途的塑料 或是某种不是用来下厨的油
or single-use plastics, or certain oils that are not just for cooking…
能够藏这些东西的地方很多
…you know… there's about a trillion places,
但如果要藏好 一个210公分高的机器人
but there's only a few places within 20 miles
方圆30公里内寥寥无几
where you can successfully hide a seven-foot robot.
好吧 那…
-Okay--
是谁?
Who's there?
不管你听到什么 我想告诉你 我们只是在闹着玩的
Whatever you think you just heard, we were just kidding.
我们绝对不会做出 那么危险且明显犯法的事
We would never do something so… dangerous and clearly against the rules.
其实我不是有意要偷听你们说话 我只是…
Look, I'm not trying to eavesdrop or anything. I was just…
只是什么?
Just what?
如果第二外星机器人 已经知道我们的位置
If it's true about SAR knowing where we are,
那我们应该把话说清楚 毕竟我们以后可能没机会说话了
then I thought that we should talk, in case this is the last time.
天啊 我搞懂这是什么情况了
Oh man, I know where this is going.
维贾伊 我们没时间说话了 我们要赶紧找到机器人
Look, Vijay, we don't really have time to talk.
我听到了 好像很危险
-We just need to find the robot. Yeah, I heard. It sounds dangerous.
不要紧的 “危险”是我的母姓
It's fine. Danger's my middle name.
-其实我的母姓是“哥尼流” -我只是不希望有人受伤
-That's not true. It's Cornelius. I just don't want anyone to get hurt.
上次我们做危险的事 受伤的人不就是你吗?
Yeah. Last time we did something dangerous, weren't you the one who got hurt?
好吧 重点是…
Okay, look, the point is, uh…
如果你们非去不可 那我就跟你们一起去吧
If you… if you're doing this, I'm going with you.
好吧 出发了
All right, let's go.
等等 什么?
Wait, what? Hmm!
天啊 如果被我爸发现了 他一定会杀了我的
Oh man. If my dad finds out, he's gonna kill me.
好啊 欢迎加入我们的行列
Yep. Welcome to the club.
如果那个机器人拒捕呢?
What happens if the robot resists capture?
我们都知道保护家人时 我们很可能会做出后悔的决定
We both know, when we're protecting our families, we can do things we regret.
走一步 算一步吧
Let's cross that bridge when there's a bridge.
你还记得我们见面后
Do you remember right after we met,
我意图带着自己家人 乘坐木星号♥离开那个将死的星球吗?
I tried to take that Jupiter from that dying planet
with my family alone?
我以为那是正确的决定
Thought it was the right thing to do, but…
约翰 是你对我的宽恕 让我得意改过自新
Your forgiveness allowed me to make amends, John.
然后重新振作 从此跟你并肩作战
And I could come back and stand by your side and fight,
as I've done ever since.
是人都会犯错
-It's human to make mistakes.
是人都会失控
It's human to lose control.
最有人性的决定 是选择原谅
The most human thing you can do… is forgive.
你认为我应该原谅那个机器人?
You think I should forgive the robot?
不是 我认为你应该原谅自己
No. I think you should forgive yourself.
就因为我一时疏忽 让儿子陷入险境…
When your son walks into danger
under your nose, because you took your eye off the ball--
孩子们在没有我们父母的情况下 生存了一年
They survived a year on their own without you or me.
-他们已经不是小孩了 -他们不应该这么快转大人
-They're not kids anymore. They should be!
是我们夺走了他们的童年
We've taken their childhood away from them.
是它了
That's him.
它在水坝上 它在上面干吗?
He's at the top of the dam. What's he doing up there?
你们看 是机器人 这意味着爸爸也看得到它发出的光线
Look! It's Robot. If we can see his light, so can Dad.
但其他人开着火战车 速度肯定比我们快
But those other Chariots have a big head start.
我们不可能赶得上的
-We'll never make it in time.
你干吗?
What are you doing?
上山的路蜿蜒曲折
The road to drive up is long and windy.
用走的搞不好比他们更快
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表