剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
If we go by foot, we can beat them there.
不好意思 你的意思是要我们步行上山吗?
I'm sorry. It sounded like you said on foot.
水坝就在树林后面
-The dam is just beyond those trees.
抵达山顶最快的方法 就是乘搭升降机上去
The fastest way for us to get to the top
is to take the elevator inside straight up.
那我们要怎么潜入水坝?
How are we supposed to get inside the dam?
你们有其他人没有的优势
You have something that nobody else does.
什么优势?
-What's that? Don West.
唐·韦斯
-Oh!
你好
Hi.
我叫阿曼达·阿德勒
I'm Amanda Adler. The--
他们俩是我的儿子 叫威廉和亨利 你说你想见我们 对吗?
These are my boys, Willem and Henry. You asked to see us?
没错
Yes. Yes.
失礼了 你们好
Uh… Sorry. Hi.
你们也许不认识我
-Um… You… don't know who I am,
我叫…
but my name's--
威尔·罗宾逊 我们从其他孩子那边听说过你的事了
Will Robinson. We've heard the stories about you from some of the other kids.
Ah.
还有…
Well, there's…
还有一件事你们没听说过
there's one story you haven't heard yet.
这件事…
One that…
我答应过你们爸爸一定要说给你们听
I promised your dad I'd tell you one day.
你认识我们的爸爸?
You knew our dad?
对啊 我认识他
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
我…
And…
我猜你们也听说过
I'm guessing you guys have heard of me
我有一个机器人同伴的事了吧?
because I'm friends with a robot, right?
有件事很多人都不知道
Well, something that not a lot of people know
你们的爸爸也有一个机器人同伴
is that your dad had a robot friend too.
它叫稻草人
His name was Scarecrow,
因为你♥爸♥的壮举
and it's because of what your dad did
稻草人才成功 将第24个殖民小组的孩子们安全送走
that Scarecrow was able to help all the kids of the 24th Colonist Group
你们爸爸是个英雄
get away safely. Your dad's a hero.
是我们所有人的英雄
To all of us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
我们应该让罗宾逊先生好好休养了
We should let Mr. Robinson recover.
Okay.
如今发生这么多事
With everything that's happening right now,
真希望他还活着
I wish he was still here.
这个星球需要更多英雄
Sounds like we could use a few more heroes.
-妈妈! -威尔 怎么了?
-Mom? Yes, Will?
妈妈 我想你可以找这个人问问
Mom, I think there's someone you need to talk to.
我想不通
I I don't understand.
你们怎么认为 本会有进入防御系统的密♥码♥?
Why do you think Ben would have access to this defense system?
阿利斯泰尔·哈斯丁斯说过 能够拯救大家并且还活着的人
Alistair Hastings, uh, said that he was the only person left alive
只有他一个人
who could save us.
我相信他所指的另一个人是你的丈夫
And I believe that the other person he was talking about was your husband.
我从没听过本读出纸条上的单字
I never heard Ben read the words on this list.
也许不是按照次序先后读出来
Maybe not all together, or or in that order,
但我肯定他绝对说过这些单字
but I'm sure he said each of them at some point.
我们只需要找到他的录音 旧语♥音♥信箱、家庭录影什么的
We just need to find them. Old voice mails, uh, home videos, or--
我去找找看
I see. I'll go see what I can find.
格兰回来了 你说妈妈会不会感到尴尬?
Think it's weird for Mom, having Grant back?
在我看来 没比这一刻还要尴尬吧
Um… Not any weirder than it is for me.
我想说的是 我理解那种夹在以前喜欢过的人
I'm just saying I know what it feels like to be around someone you used to like
还有现在喜欢的人之间的感受
and then someone you currently like.
原来你是想聊你自己的问题 是吗?
Oh, so this conversation's actually about you?
你怎么跟我一起走在后头?
What are you doing walking back here with me?
你到底想说什么?
What do you mean?
说真的 你跟来绝对不是 只为了去找机器人
Well, let's face it, the robot isn't the only thing you're looking for here.
如果要我在疯狂喜欢过的女孩
If I had to choose between a girl I was crazy about
以及一个四天没洗澡的男人之间 做出选择…
-and a guy who hasn't showered in days- Maybe Penny and I are better as friends.
也许我和潘妮比较适合当朋友
听好 我学会了一个道理
Listen, if there's something I've learned,
谈恋爱就像走私货物一样
it's that relationships are a lot like smuggling.
首先要知道买♥♥主要什么
First, find out what the person wants.
然后想好要怎么把货弄到手
Then you have to decide if you know how to get it for them.
好了 我们到了
Okay, we're here.
要怎么进去呢?
But how do we get inside?
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
不准偷看
-No peeking. How do you have the code to the dam?
-你怎么会有水坝的密♥码♥? -我没有水坝的密♥码♥
但我有一个通往一个大酒窖的密♥码♥
-I do not. But I do have the code to this really, really big wine cellar.
所以你把酒都藏在水坝里?
So you store booze in a dam?
没错 如果今天我们都活着出去 日后被我逮到你们带着未成年的朋友
That's right. And if we survive today and I catch you or your underage friends
企图擅闯进来开派对 我就打你们的屁♥股♥
trying to break in and party, I'll whoop your ass.
抱歉 我又要离开你和两个儿子了
I am sorry to be leaving you and the boys again, but, um…
帮我把孩子的作业存好 给我回家后查看
try and save their school projects so I can see them when I get home.
-找到“家”这个单字了 好了吗? -我爱你
-There, "home. " You got that? I love you.
好了 剩下两个单字
-Yeah, two more to go.
这是最后一个语♥音♥信箱了 看看视频里有没有收获
That's the last voice mail. Let's see what they have on video.
威廉 过来
Willem, come here.
好的
Okay. Shh!
我们要吓吓爸爸
-We're gonna scare Dad.
你们俩想吓我?不会吧?好啊 过来
Oh, you two think you can sneak up on me? Really? Right. Come here.
我想知道…
So…
你怎么没跟我提起过朱迪?
how come you didn't tell me about Judy?
Uh…
我不是没试过
I tried.
我试过了 可是美国宇航局…
I tried, but NASA, uh…
美国宇航局表示 跟一个可能几十年都回不来的人
They said it would be a cruel distraction
说这种事 很可能给对方造成残酷的精神负担
to tell somebody who couldn't return for what might be, you know, decades.
我记忆中的莫伦可是个 不惜打破规矩也要达成目的的人
The Maureen I remember would have found a way around the rules if she wanted to.
得了吧 你当初完全不想 发展稳定的感情关系
Come on. You were… barely interested in a committed relationship,
更不用说是组织家庭
much less a family.
跟你说了又能改变什么?
What would it have changed?
对你来说 这些都是20年前发生的事
All that, for you, was 20 years ago.
对我来说 就像昨天刚发生过一样
For me, it was yesterday.
陷入沉睡时 还是个年轻人
Go to sleep a boy.
一觉醒来 就转大人了
Wake up… a man.
仅仅过了一年 我也意识到威尔一夜长大了
Only took a year for me to feel like Will did the same thing.
莫伦 你把孩子们都教育得很好
You've done an incredible job, Maureen, with all your kids.
不是我一个人的功劳
I didn't do it on my own.
你妈也一直陪伴着朱迪成长
Your mom was always there for Judy.
-当然还有… -约翰
-And, of course- John.
他看起来是个好男人
Seems like a good man.
他是好男人
He is.
虽然我们一路走来有喜有忧 不过…
Oh, we've had our ups and downs, but…
走失后 我们才知道自己拥有什么
I think it takes getting lost… to find out what you have.
我们是不是迷路了?
Are we lost?
没有 我们到了 这个升降机能带我们到顶层
Nope, here it is. It should take us to the top.
天啊
-Whoa.
这玩意安全吗?
Is this safe?
万一不安全 我会保护你的
Well, if it's not, I'm gonna take care of you.
计划是 一旦看到机器人 就一起走前去
Okay, plan is, when we see the robot, we approach him together.
-然后让潘妮跟它交涉 -什么?为什么是我?
-But Penny should talk to him. What? Why me?
你是继威尔后 跟它相处时间最多的人
After Will, you've spent the most time together.
我和你这辈子都生活在一起 不见得你听我的
I've spent my whole life with you. You don't listen to me.
怎么停下来了?
-Oh! Why is it stopping?
我们还没登顶呢
We're not at the top yet.
不知道 引擎还在动呢
I don't know. The gears are still grinding.
肯定是卡住了 赶紧动起来
-It's gotta be stuck on something.
Come on!
糟糕
No. Mm-mm.
等等 这种痕迹 不是威尔的机器人留下的
Wait, Will's robot doesn't make these kind of marks.
天啊
-Oh! Shh, shh!
你们听到了吗?
-You hear that?
听起来不只一个机器人
That sounds like more than one robot.
对啊
Yeah.
它们并不是在伺机行动
They haven't been waiting to attack.
而是已经抵达殖民地了
They're already here.
妈妈、爸爸
Mom, Dad.
-没用的 -妈妈
-No, it's not gonna work. Mom? Mom--
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表