剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
凯里指挥 你在吗?我是你的女儿
Hello, Commander Kelly. I'm your daughter.
格兰 你在吗?我是你的女儿
Hello, Grant, I'm your daughter.
你在吗?我是你的女儿
Hello, I'm your… daughter.
船舱加压程序完成
Cabin pressure equalized.
我可以的
Okay. Wake…
(格兰·凯里 苏醒)
命运号♥启动苏醒程序
Fortuna wake sequence initiated.
苏醒程序故障
Wake sequence malfunction.
不要
No! No, no, no, no, no!
心跳上升
Heart rate decreasing.
血氧指数下跌
Blood oxygen levels falling.
肺部活动不佳
Pulmonary response suboptimal.
我可以的
Okay.
心脏除颤器
Defibrillator.
心脏除颤器在哪里?
Where's the defibrillator?
我可以的 赶紧找出解决方案
Okay. Find a solution.
皮质醇指数上升
Cortisol spiking.
我可以的
Okay, okay. Okay…
(紫外线消毒器)
微血管活动不佳
Capillary response declining.
我一定会救活你的
I got you.
快醒醒
Come on.
生命征象稳定
Vital signs stabilizing.
嗨
Hi.
你是谁?
Who are you? Oh, I'm…
凯里先生 我是…
Um… Mr. Kelly, I'm…
我是一名宇航员
I'm an astronaut.
好吧 我答应帮你们
Okay, I signed up to help,
可是我有必要知道这到底是什么任务
but I feel like I should know what I signed up for,
我相信我需要为这趟行程写报告
because I'm pretty sure I need to write a report about all this.
如果你们希望 我帮你们说几句好话 那就…
So, if you guys want me to make you look good--
难道你宁可待在木星号♥环架上 承受摄氏41度的常温?
You'd rather stay on a ring of Jupiters with a resting temperature of 106 degrees?
约翰·罗宾逊 扣一分 罪状是顶撞上头
John Robinson. One demerit. Problem with authority.
前往半人马座阿尔法星只有一个办法
The only way we can get to Alpha Centauri
那就是找来一部外星引擎 让一个机器人来操作
is with an alien engine and a robot to operate it.
目前这两件东西我们都没有
And currently, we have neither,
因为要弄到其中一件都需要深入虎穴
because the danger of acquiring one is insurmountable.
让我猜猜看 你已经找到“入穴”得虎子的方法了?
Let me guess. You found a way to make it mountable.
-听起来比我想的还要黄 -听好 这是新计划
-That sounded dirtier than I wanted. So, new plan.
与其以身犯险活抓一个机器人
Instead of taking the risk of capturing a live robot,
我们打算采用一个已损毁的机器人 并将其重新启动
we're gonna use the parts of a destroyed one and reboot it.
你是指那个在坚毅号♥中 被炸毁的机器人?
Are you talking about the robots that blew up in the Resolute?
我们怎么可能收集到 一个机器人身上的所有组件?
How can we possibly find every single part of one specific robot?
我们所需的组件都在这颗星球上
Every part we need is in one place on this planet,
位于一座洞穴外的帐篷底下
outside a cave, under a tarp,
当初我和阿德勒都把组件藏在那边
right where Adler and I left it.
威尔把那个机器人取名叫 “第二外星机器人” 又名“稻草人”
It's the one that Will called SAR, for Second Alien Robot.
只有你儿子 会给那些要他命的玩意取名
Only your son would name something that was trying to kill him.
好吧 假设一切顺利
Okay, best case scenario,
我知道你们总是做最坏的打算 但假设一切顺利
which I know isn't a thing with you guys, but let's say it was.
即使成功复活那个机器人 我们还是缺一部外星引擎
Even if this works, we still need an engine.
我认为如果能弄个 听从我们指令的机器人
I think the fact that we've got a robot of our own
办起事来就容易多了 不是吗?
will make it a heck of a lot easier, don't you?
沙尘暴多少有助隐藏我们的行踪 但我们的动作还是要快
The storm will give us some cover. But we're gonna have to be quick. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
假设我们成功重新组装好那个机器人
What if we put it back together
但它却选择不站我们这一边呢?
and, I don't know, it decides it doesn't wanna help us?
我们会确保它没有选择
Then we don't give it a choice.
…pretty sure he came back here, I mean…
辫子姑娘 小心轻放
Hey, you, pigtails, load those carefully.
确保你其他朋友都知道 如果有任何钛铁矿遭到破坏
Oui, madame. Make sure your little friends know that if anything of mine gets broken,
我就会罚他们放学后留校检讨
-I will be handing out detention.
被困在外星球上 留校检讨这种惩罚还管用吗?
Is detention really a threat when you're stranded on an alien planet?
这叫语言的力量
The power of words.
这边担心自己安危的人又不是只有你 威尔·罗宾逊
You're not the only one who's afraid of danger, Will Robinson.
话说很高兴看到你重返岗位
It's nice to see you back at work, by the way.
说到重返岗位
Speaking of which, I notice you came down the wall one sister short.
我发现你另一个姐姐 没跟你们一起下山
-朱迪很快就会回来了 -是啊 但她会带回多少个乘客?
-Judy will be back soon. Yeah, but with how many passengers?
她算术一流 我只是想知道
I'm just curious, since she's very particular about her math
我们木星号♥上有多少空气?
and how much air we'll have in our Jupiter.
多加一个成年宇航员 只会让情况更难应付
Adding an extra adult astronaut might complicate things.
我们还是先专注在修好飞船离开 才来担心有多少个乘客吧
Let's focus on getting the ship ready to leave before we worry about who's on board.
我能帮你做些什么吗?
Is there anything I can do to help?
Um…
-看到机器人 马上通知我 -它不见了?
-You can let me know if you see Robot. He's missing?
它有时候会到处走动 只是…
He wanders off sometimes. Just…
很少隔这么久还不见踪影
-…not usually for this long. How long has he been gone for?
它失踪多久了?
从昨晚到现在
-Since last night. You think something's happened to him?
你认为它出事了?
它是个三米高 重达180公斤的机器人
He's a seven-foot-tall, 400-pound robot.
没什么伤害得了它
There's probably not much here that can hurt him.
我们所驻扎的这颗星球可不一样
Well, maybe not here, where we've settled.
这整颗星球我们都还没探索过
But there's a whole planet we haven't explored.
如果它能走这么远
If he's wandered off far,
天晓得外头还有什么?
who knows what's out there?
你确定这起机器人失踪事件
Are you sure this missing Robot story isn't just some elaborate ruse
不是你故意捏造来把我拐出大本营 让我们有独处的机会?
to get me alone and far away from camp?
你在暗示我需要耍手段 来骗你跟我一起独处吗?
Are you inferring I have to trick you into spending time with me?
不是 只是我们找了很久了
No, it's just… we've been looking for a long time.
它是这颗星球上最重要的人物
He's kind of the most important person on the planet.
比我还重要吗?
More important than me?
除非你能够在太空打开一道裂缝
Unless you can open up a rift in space,
否则我只好说机器人比你重要
I'm gonna say, yeah, Robot's more important than you.
好吧 问你一个严肃的问题
Okay, um… serious question.
我们就快离开这颗星球了 但难道你不会想念这个地方?
I know we're getting out of here soon, but aren't you gonna miss this place a little?
无拘无束
No rules? Things will just be different when we get back to Alpha Centauri,
一旦回到半人马座阿尔法星 一切都会改变
一切都会恢复正常
and everything's back to normal.
就因为我们回到半人马座阿尔法星 不意味着一切都会恢复正常
Just because we get back to Alpha Centauri doesn't mean it'll be normal.
这边有97个没有父母在身边的孩子 这不是正常的情况
Okay? There's nothing normal about 97 kids without their parents.
你说得对
Yeah.
抱歉 我…
Sorry. I, um…
我们跟家人分开后
When we separated,
我以为几个月后就会再见面了
I thought it was just gonna be a few months
因为我妈总能找出解决方案
'cause my mom always has an answer to everything,
可是已经过去一年了
but it's been a year.
我不知道他们是不是还…
So I don't know if they're, um…
我知道我无法帮你解答这些疑问
Hey. I know there's nothing I can do to make those questions go away,
但我也许可以帮你忘却烦恼
but, um, maybe I can take your mind off them.
怎么了?
-What?
-你的头发都… -怎么了?
-Your- What? …hair is, uh…
怎么了?
-Wh- What?
威尔!
Will!
威尔!
Will!
他们怎么决定谁可以去那颗星球?
How did they decide who gets to go?
是抽奖决定吗?还是…
Was there a-- a lottery or a--
可以这么说吧 但要通过一连串测试才能获选
Uh… sort of, but you had to take a series of tests in order to qualify.
你是说目前有成千上万人 住在半人马座阿尔法星吗?
So, now thousands of people are living on Alpha Centauri.
而你是一名船长
And you're a captain.
不好意思 我只是觉得你…
-I'm sorry. It's just that you're- Young.
-年纪尚轻吗? -太年轻了
-Very. Well, since you're gonna meet them,
你很快就会见到我的船员了 容我先知会你
我的船员大多数是小孩
you should know that my crew is mostly children.
小孩?
Children?
没错 总共有97个小孩
Yep, 97 of them.
既然是执行救援任务 为什么要带上小孩?
Why would you bring children on a rescue mission?
你不是来找我们的吧?
Oh. You weren't actually looking for us, were you?
我们所在的殖民小组碰上了一些状况
Our Colonist Group ran into a little bit of trouble.
情况复杂 不过…
It's complicated, but…
请你放心
rest assured,
我们的应对能力比你想象中还要强
we are more than capable enough to handle this.
如果你知道我们所经历过的一切…
If you knew everything we'd been through--
罗宾逊 你听我说
Look, Robinson,
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表