剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
稻草人不是我们的阻碍
-Hey, Scarecrow's not the obstacle.
它是我们的解决方案
He's the solution.
我很肯定它帮助我们 不是单纯出于热心肠就对了
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure he isn't helping us
just to be a Good Samaritan.
这还用说吗?
Of course he's not.
它是为了自己 我们都是自私的
He's in it for himself. We all are.
稻草人肯定想从我们身上图什么 我们也想从它身上图什么
Scarecrow wants something from us, and in return, we get something from him.
这是世界不变的道理 无论来自哪个星球
That's how the world works, no matter what planet you're from.
Oww!
话说稻草人跑哪里去了?
Where is Scarecrow?
他不是应该待在这里喊危险吗? 万一我被硬物砸中脑袋怎么办?
Shouldn't he be here to say, "Danger! " when stuff's about to fall on my head?
它不是威尔的机器人
It's not Will's robot.
这个年代的飞船跟自行车没两样? 小区里每个孩子都有一艘 是吗?
So are spaceships like bikes now? Every kid on the block has one?
不是 还不至于 我是唯一一个受训过的驾驶员
Mmm… Nope, not yet. I'm the only one here trained to fly it.
反应控制、轨道机动 滚转、俯仰、偏航
Reaction control, orbital maneuvering, roll, pitch, yaw.
木星号♥、命运号♥
Jupiter, Fortuna.
大同小异
Different accent, same language.
待我们抵达殖民地后 也许你也能获得一艘
Maybe when we get to the colony, they'll give you one.
我很期待看你大显身手呢
I'm looking forward to seeing you in action.
别期待起航时 会出现什么精彩过人的动作场面
Oh, well, don't expect too much action during launch.
飞船操作复杂 完全仰赖电脑控制系统
It's complicated. The computer does everything.
电脑?
The computer?
这个年代的飞船上都有电脑
Yeah, you know, spaceships have them these days.
我沉睡的时间还不致于太长
I haven't been asleep that long.
我只是想知道 这个年代有多依赖自动控制系统
I'm just curious how automated things have gotten.
完全仰赖自动控制系统
Eh, fully, especially for unusual conditions like asteroid fields.
尤其是进入小行星带 或是面临异常情况时
电脑能够计算出所有可能性结果
The computer calculates every possible outcome
并选出安全航线
and determines the safest course.
我的疑问是 给电脑编程的人是谁?
The question is, who programs the computer?
我妈是木星号♥自动驾驶系统的 电脑编程团队成员之一
You know, Mom was on the team that programmed the Jupiter's autopilot.
你是指莫伦?
Maureen?
没错
That's right.
你妈总是能先一步预测到问题
Your mother could always out-think a problem before it happened.
但即便是最好的电脑也有其限制
But even the best computers have limitations.
电脑能应付99%的问题 还有1%是它们应付不了的
They can handle 99% of the problems until they hit the one they can't.
嗨
Hi.
打扰一下 你要看进度报告吗?
Sorry. Do you want a progress report?
好的
Yeah.
你有医学资格吗?
Are you qualified for this?
我以为朱迪才是医生
I thought Judy was the doctor around here.
她在忙着执行船长的任务
-She's busy with captain stuff. Ah.
但检测生命征象并不难 几乎所有步骤都仰赖仪器完成
But taking vitals is really easy. The machine pretty much does the work.
为什么只有我一个人做体♥检♥?
Why am I the only person getting a physical?
不是的 你只是第一个
You're not. We're just starting with you.
起航前 每个人都要做体♥检♥
But we'll get to everyone before we take off.
以确保所有人能够健康起航?
To make sure we're all healthy for the voyage.
没错
Exactly.
确保所有人都有充足的氧气呼吸
And to make sure there's enough air for everyone to breathe.
请举起胳膊
Um… Take your arm, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
你认为把一个人的重要器官 都冷冻在一个人工休眠管里
Do you think having all one's vital organs frozen in suspended animation
会带来任何健康风险吗?
carries any health risks?
-什么? -你们打算把我放进冷冻管里吧?
-What? You wanna put me in that tube, don't you?
我只是想给你测量血压
Um… I'm just trying to take your blood pressure.
我的血压越来越高了
It's rising by the minute.
前面有一座桥 桥底下是无底深渊
And there is a bridge that drops into infinity.
很好
Huh. Great.
好极了
Just great.
它们到底出了什么事?
What happened to them?
看起来像某种控制面板
It looks like some kind of… control panel.
等等 这些都是手印吗?
Wait, are those… handprints?
来了
Here goes.
我真替你们感到难过
I'm… really sorry about this.
怎么回事?
Hey, what's wrong?
稻草人来过这里
Scarecrow was in here.
这个屏幕之前是开着的吗?
Hey, was this up before?
可能吧 我也不清楚
Maybe. I don't know.
即使雷达没开 导航电脑还是会定期扫描
The navigation computers run a periodic scan
是阳光基地的位置
even when the radar's offline. It's the location of the Sunshine base.
它会不会在监视我们?
What if he was spying?
约翰 你看
John, look.
是本·阿德勒的个人档案
It's Ben Adler's personnel file.
也许它在设法重拾记忆
Maybe he was remembering.
也许吧
Maybe.
万一它想起的是不好的回忆呢?
What if they weren't good memories?
这是机器人飞船发出来的声音
It's a variation on the sound the robot's spaceship transmitted,
而且比平常听到的更大声
and a lot louder.
我们一直以为之前听到的声音 是它们的科技和人类的科技接触时
We always thought that the… that the sounds we heard were just… feedback or interference,
所发出的回声或干扰声
the way their technology interacted with ours.
也许没那么简单
But maybe they were more than that.
每个按钮的音量好像都不同
I think they might all be different.
我相信这些按钮 应该不是用来控制音量的
I don't suppose one of these is the volume control.
营地提早收拾好了 不用赞我
The camp's all packed, ahead of schedule, thank you very much.
很好 不用等到最后一刻起航 马上就能起航了
Great. No reason to wait till last minute. Let's go now.
朱迪呼叫威尔·罗宾逊
Judy to Will Robinson.
威尔 你收到了吗?
-Will, do you copy?
威尔!
Will?
我还是去找他吧 能指出那个地方在地图上的位置吗?
Um… I should go get him. Can you show me where it is on the map?
Um…
地图在威尔手上
Will was in charge of the map.
我已经做完体♥检♥了
I'm done with my physical.
我知道怎么去 我可以带你过去
I know the way. I could take you.
Um…
好的
All right.
-你准备好了吗? -好了
-You ready? Yeah.
稻草人呢?我们怎么能够确定 它登上那艘外星飞船后
What about Scarecrow? How do we know that once he's on the alien ship,
不会抛下我们飞走?
he won't just fly off and leave us?
我相信它不会这么做的
I don't think he will.
为什么?
Why not?
威尔叫我们相信它
Will said to trust him.
它的意思是互相帮忙
He said to help each other.
“互相帮忙”和“互相信任”不同
That's different from trust.
这意味着我们必须保护好自己
Which means we need to protect ourselves.
这也是你把这个武器 从坚毅号♥带来的原因吧?
That is why you brought this from the Resolute, right?
拿去
Take it.
不要
-I don't want it.
当我求你了
Please?
以防万一
Just in case.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You too.
他不是那种人
He's not like that at all.
-他完全是那种人 -连姆不是那种自以为是的人
-He's completely like that. Liam is not a show-off!
那天登山时 他不断提起 他以前每年到泰国登山的经历
During the climb, he would not shut up about some cliff in Thailand that he used to climb every year.
那是在你的手腕骨折之前还是之后?
Was this before or after you broke your wrist?
我手腕是骨折了 但没那么严重
-Okay, it's not, like, that broken. Mmm.
-我脚滑是因为被他干扰了 -是他扶你回到大本营的
-And I slipped because he distracted me. He helped you back to camp.
自以为是的人就爱做这种事
That's exactly what show-offs do.
你真是不可理喻
You're unbelievable.
最不可理喻的事 是连姆的打呼声响彻云霄
Actually, what's unbelievable is how loud Liam snores.
但每个人都会打呼 朱迪会打呼 我爸也会打呼
Yeah, but everybody snores. I mean, Judy snores, my dad snores… Yeah, I guess my dad snores too.
对啊 我爸应该也会打呼
我完全抓不住你说话的重点
I've completely lost track of what point you're making.
你和你♥爸♥妈通话时 他们有没有提起我爸妈?
When you talked to your mom and dad, did they mention my parents?
我们通话的时间不长
Um… We didn't really have a lot of time to talk.
过去一年以来 我一直都在假装这是在参加夏令营
You know, the last year, I've just--
I've been pretending that we're at summer camp.
你知道吗?
You know?
因为想到他们可能没活下来 我都会感到很难受
'Cause it's too hard to think that maybe they didn't…
they didn't make it.
Hey.
我相信你♥爸♥妈不会有事的
I'm sure your parents are fine.
好吗?
Okay?
糟糕
Oh, crap.
我们该怎么办?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表