剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
能够一起度过这段时光
to have spent this time together…
我已经毫无遗憾了
I don't regret anything.
妈妈、爸爸
Mom, Dad,
我爱你们
I love you.
我天天都以你们为榜样
I try to be like you both every day.
还有朱迪
And, Judy,
你一直都陪在我身边
you never left my side.
潘妮 你一直是我的后盾
And, Penny, you always had my back.
唐 我当你是我的哥哥
Don, you were like a brother to me.
还有史密斯
And, Smith,
也许你的心肠并没有那么坏
maybe you're not so bad after all.
机器人
Robot,
你是我这一生最要好的朋友
you're the best friend I ever had.
替我照顾好我的家人
Take care of my family for me.
我这么做是为了让你们活下来 因为你们是我最重要的人
I'm doing this so you all can survive because you're what matters most to me.
你们是我的家人
You're my family,
我爱你们
and I love you.
希望这是值得的
I just hope it's enough.
脱掉他的外套
Get his jacket undone.
还有微弱的心跳
His pulse is there, just barely.
不会有事的
It's okay.
妈妈在
I'm here.
爸爸也在
Dad's here.
脱掉他的外衣
Let's get his suit off. Here, here, here.
好了
-Okay.
好了 我接住他了
Okay, I got him.
没事的
Okay.
没事的
Okay.
你应该阻止这件事发生的
You were supposed to stop this from happening.
亏我们这么相信你
We trusted you.
你应该保护他才对的!
You were supposed to protect him!
他血流不止 我没有能够止血的仪器
He keeps bleeding. I don't have the equipment I need to stop it.
我无法在木星号♥上做心脏手术 我们要把他送去真正的医院
I can't perform open-heart surgery on the Jupiter. He needs a real hospital.
要怎么在茫茫外太空里 找到一间医院?
Where are we gonna find a hospital in space?
半人马座阿尔法星
Alpha Centauri.
那不是那些机器人的目的地吗?
-Isn't that where SAR's going? Yes, we're gonna warn them.
没错 我们要去警告其他人 然后拯救威尔的性命
We're gonna save Will's life.
等等 妈妈 威尔熬不过这趟行程的
Hold on, hold on! Mom, Mom! He won't survive the trip!
熬不过也要试试
We have to try!
把他固定好 确保他无法移♥动♥
Strap him down. Do everything you can.
等等 我们有冷冻管
Wait, the cryotube! It slows down circulation so there's not so much stress on his heart.
冷冻管能延缓血液循环 减轻心脏的负担
如果我们让他睡在冷冻管里 就能减轻他的心脏负荷
If we put him to sleep, then his heart's not working so hard.
这样他就有机会活下来
He'll have a chance.
去做吧
Do it.
好的
Okay. Come here. Come on.
来吧
Hey.
Okay.
走吧 我们要出发了
Come on. It's time to go.
我知道有些人认为你没有感情
I know some people think you don't have feelings.
但我知道你是有感情的 可是这一刻 你要把情绪压下去
I know that you do. But right now, I need you to bury them.
把情绪放在一边
I need you to put them away in a little box
把心力专注在 怎么帮助我们脱离这个困境
so you can focus on what it is you need to do to get us out of this situation.
你过去做过的事已经不重要了 最要紧的是你接下来所做的事
Whatever you've done in the past doesn't matter.
Only what you do next.
现在
And right now,
把威尔送往半人马座阿尔法星 是唯一一件要紧事
getting Will to Alpha Centauri is the only thing that matters.
启动冷冻程序
Cryo-sequence initiating.
走吧
We need to go.
探测到不明飞行物起飞
Unidentified launch detected.
第二外星机器人起飞了
SAR is taking off.
能够及时赶到吗?
Are we gonna make it in time?
必须及时赶到
We have to.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表