剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
过去30分钟内 我得知我的船员都遇难了
in the last 30 minutes, I learned that I lost my crewmate,
我的飞船没了 也浪费了将近20年的人生
my ship, damn near 20 years of my life.
你还是先让我冷静下来好了 我无法承受太多新消息
Maybe we should just cool it on any other… news for a bit.
对 我同意
Yeah. Yeah, I agree.
我…
I I…
我们就专注在 怎么恢复你的身体机能吧
Let's just focus on getting you back on your feet.
有件事我倒真的感到好奇
One thing I am curious about, though.
如果你不是来找我的 那你怎么知道我这么多事?
If you weren't trying to find me, how is it you know so much about me?
你在地球上是个响当当的人物
Um… You're… You're pretty famous back on Earth.
其实 我曾经在学校 针对你的生平事迹写一份报告
In fact, when I was in school, I I did a little report on you.
真的吗?
Is that right?
我一直想知道亲眼见到你时 会有什么感受?
I always wondered what it would be like to meet you.
我等不及见识你的飞船了
Well, I can't wait to see your ship.
美国宇航局肯定是发明了 非常先进的科技
NASA must have made some pretty impressive advances
才能让你们来到这么遥远的地方
to get you to travel this far, this fast.
-我们得到了支援 -谁提供的支援?
-Mm. We've had a little bit of help. From who?
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗?还是中国人?
Russians? Chinese?
一个机器人
A robot.
好吧
Okay.
数到三 准备好了吗?
On the count of three. Ready?
好了
Yeah.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
天啊 跟坚毅号♥上的情景一样
Oh! Just like on the Resolute.
没错 可是这里不是坚毅号♥ 这颗星球到底怎么回事?
Yeah, but we're not on the Resolute, so why is it happening here?
你们知道吗?你们妈妈和我…
You know, your mother and I--
见识过相同的情景
once experienced the same phenomenon.
你跟踪我?
You followed me here?
说真的 如果知道要走这么远的路程 我绝对不会跟上来
Honestly, if I'd known it'd been this far, I wouldn't have.
好在我跟上来了 我知道头发竖起来的原因
but it's a good thing I did, because I know what this hair thing means.
这面墙的另一端 有某处存在着外星…
Somewhere on the other side of that wall is…
外星科技
-…alien technology. Alien technology. We know.
-…科技 -我们懂
怎么可能?
That's not possible.
真有外星科技 我们早就看出迹象了 不然机器人也会知会我们
We would have seen a sign, or the robot would have said something, or--
这是什么?
What is that?
好像是某种隧♥道♥
Some kind of… tunnel.
很好
Cool. Yeah.
我同意你们的建议 我们还是把隧♥道♥遮起来
So I agree with whoever suggested we just cover this up
装作我们没来过
and pretend we were never here.
-没人提出这个建议 -有人应该要提出这个建议
-No one suggested that, Penny. Well, they should have.
我们在同一天发现机器人失踪 你们认为这是巧合吗?
Do either of you think it's a coincidence we found this the day Robot goes missing?
只有一个办法找出真♥相♥
There's only one way to know for sure.
总要有个人进去查看
Someone has to go in.
你们真认为 复活一个机器人行得通吗?
You really think it's a good idea to bring a robot back from the dead?
你们没读过《宠物坟场》吗?
Haven't you guys read Pet Sematary?
火战车只能带我们走到这里
This is as far as we can go on the Chariot.
接下来的行程只能用走的
We're gonna have to travel the rest by foot.
唐 该我们行动了 赶紧装备好
Okay, Don, that's us. Let's gear up.
我可以再向你们提议 我的原定计划吗?
Can I just suggest, once again, my original plan,
也就是我留在车上 你和莫伦则出去寻找机器人?
which is me staying here and Maureen can go out with you? You--
只有莫伦知道我们要找什么
Maureen''s the only one who knows what we're lookin' for.
下车后 我们几乎看不到方向
We'll be pretty much blind out there.
她会在车上观察我们的摄像机
She'll be monitoring both our cameras from in here.
好吧 万一我们真把那个机器人丧尸 给弄到手
Okay, but if we end up with a robot zombie on our hands,
我要大家记住 是我这位唐·韦斯上将…
I want it on the record that it was Admiral Don West--
唐 你不是上将
You're not an admiral, Don.
唐·韦斯特准将…
-Brigadier Don West- No.
也不是
准备好了吗?
-Ready? Sure! So excited.
当然了 好期待哦
我这就去找个阴凉的地方 把野餐的地点弄好就可以了
I'll find us a spot in the shade, set up a picnic. It'll be great.
你有没有带石榴汁?是我负责吗?
Did you bring the pomegranate juice, or was that my responsibility?
我总是忘记 毕竟我上次负责带芒果
I never remember, 'cause I did mango last time.
待会儿见
Well, see you both soon.
我看到你们的视野了 继续往前走
Okay, I'm reading you both. Keep straight ahead.
唐 地面有点颤动 小心走路
Yeah, ground's a little unsteady here.
我连自个儿的脚都看不到
-Don, watch your feet. I can't even see my feet.
向右20度方向往下走
-Fade 20 degrees to your right.
向右20度
Right 20.
唐 你有点走偏了 向约翰靠近一点
Don? Don, you're a little loose. Tighten up.
天啊 完全看不清方向 约翰在我左边还是右边?
This is disorienting. Is John to my left or my right?
左边
Left.
唐 跟着我的灯走
Don, just look for my light.
好的
-Okay--
唐?
Don?
他的画面切断了
His picture cut out.
唐!
Don!
你听得到他说话吗?
Can you hear him?
声音也切断了
His audio cut out too.
唐!
-Don?
唐 我完全…
Don? I I barely--
等等 我好像看见了什么
Wait, I think I see something out there.
约翰 小心
John. John, be careful.
唐!
Don?
等一下
-Wait.
这可不妙
I don't like this.
我看我还是…
I I think I'm gonna--
约翰!
-John!
天啊 对不起
-Oops! Sorry about that. Oh Oh, God.
天啊
怎么回事?没人回应我
What's goin' on? There's nobody answering me.
我们以为你走失了
Hey, I thought we lost ya.
好了
Okay.
约翰 等一下
John, wait.
-往左边回头走 -好的
-Turn back to your left. Yeah.
看到了 就在你前面
There! Right ahead of you.
知道了 我看到了
Yeah. Yeah, I got it. I see it.
什么也没有
There's, uh… there's nothing here.
继续挖 可能被埋在底下了
Just keep digging. Maybe- Maybe it's been buried by all the…
什么也没有 只有坚硬的…
Uh, there's nothing. It's just solid--
如果第二机器人不在这里
If SAR's not here, where the hell is it?
那它会在哪里?
你确定两个代理副船长 一起进来合适吗?
Sure it's a good idea to have both acting cocaptains here at the same time?
这就是船长该做的事啊
This is exactly the kind of thing captains are supposed to do.
是吗?
Really?
我以为船长的分内事是下达指令 指点别人做事
I thought it was more about ordering people around and pointing.
别想太多
Just relax.
感觉好像踩在屎上
Feels like we're walking in poo.
只是地上的泥巴罢了
It's just mud built up on the ground.
不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
我想提醒你一下 我上一回被困在隧♥道♥里
I'd like to take a second to remind you the last time I was stuck in a tunnel,
全身沾满了一只蝙蝠怪兽的口水 它还想把我的脸吃了
I was drooled on by a bat monster that wanted to eat my face.
史密斯!
Smith?
史密斯 你还在吗?
Smith, are you still there?
当然了
Of course!
-你确定这么做合适吗? -当然了
-You sure we're doing this right? Absolutely!
女童军在野外行军时
In the Girl Scouts,
就是用这种方法确保大家不走散的
this is how we kept track of each other on nature hikes.
一旦走出听力所及范围 万一出什么事
Once you're out of earshot, if anything goes wrong,
只要用力拉拽绳子 我们就知道你们需要支援了
just tug on the line, and I'll know you need help.
你参加过女童军?
You were in the Girl Scouts?
这很难相信吗?
Is that so hard to believe?
那你回答我这个问题
Okay, then answer me this.
那你有没有 女童军专属的薄荷糖巧克力饼干?
Do you have any Thin Mints?
-潘妮! -怎么了?
-Penny! What?
你不也知道 吃饼干能让我冷静下来吗?
You know cookies help me when I'm nervous.
继续走
Just come on.
继续往前走 我不会走开的
Just keep going. I'll be here the whole time.
机器人!
Robot?
你在这里吗?
Are you here?
天啊
Whoa.
怎么了?
What?
是脚印
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表