剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
来自法国尼斯的索雅·博纳利
From Nice, France,Surya Bonaly.
可以看出这个女孩在体育运动上十项全能
We see that this girl lacks nothing in the athletic department.
一个惊艳众人的年轻女孩
A truly sensational young girl.
一位新晋世界单跳冠军
And a novice world tumbling champion.
单跳 在长条状翻腾板上连续完成空翻动作
索雅从不害怕
Surya has never been fearful
离开竞赛场或冰场
of leaving the ground or leaving the ice.
她是个大明星 所有人都想写她的故事
She was a big star. Everybody wanted to write a story about her.
索雅
但她是黑人
But she was black.
冰上运动还不习惯有黑人运动员
Ice skating is not used to black skaters.
如果你是索雅 怎么会安于现状
If you're Surya, how could you be status quo?
关于她的一切都非比寻常
I mean, there's nothing about her that's typical.
索雅并不在乎
Surya didn't really care.
她走进比赛场
She went out there and she
完成比赛 展现个性
did her thing and she brought personality.
索雅·博纳利
无论赢了还是输了
Whether I win or not,
我都依然是我
I'll still be the same person.
她与全世界对抗
She went up against the world,
告诉世人她能做什么
and she showed them what she could do.
《铩羽》
第一季 第三集
审视的目光
我在法国的地中海海边长大 那里很有趣
Where I grew up on the French Mediterranean, it was fun.
法国 尼斯
气候宜人
Beautiful weather,
有点像加利福尼亚和圣地亚哥
and kind of looked like California or San Diego a little bit.
我的父母是忙于工作的普通人
My parents were just regular people who work a lot.
苏珊·博纳利和乔治·博纳利
很多个夏天 他们都存钱去旅行
Many summers, they would save money to travel.
他们喜欢去欧洲各地旅行
They were in love with traveling, all over Europe
索雅·博纳利
不远万里开车去印度和巴基斯坦
and going all the way to India, Pakistan, by car.
法国 印度
他们被醉人的美景 精彩的生活
They were fascinated by those amazing sceneries,
和善良的人们深深吸引
amazing life, and just nice people.
他们去印度的时候
When they were in India,
被那个国家迷住了
they were fascinated by this country,
但是那里很贫穷
but there was a lot of poverty.
我父母一方面觉得
My parents felt really...
非常难过
in a way, sad,
一方面觉得他们应该伸出援手
and in a way, they were thinking, "We should help."
所以想着下个夏天去旅行的时候或许
So, maybe next trip, next summer
可以回巴基斯坦 印度或斯里兰卡领养个孩子
to go back to Pakistan or India or Sri Lanka to adopt a kid.
他们本可以生个自己的孩子
They were supposed to have kids of their own,
但可能出现了什么人生变故
but I guess life changed,
在填写了一年各种表格之后
and after a year of filling out paperwork,
他们获得了领养资格
they were able to adopt.
孤儿院-尼斯
尼斯的孤儿院给他们打了电♥话♥
Somebody called them from the orphanage from Nice.
"你好 我们这里有个在尼斯出生的小女孩
"Hey, we have a little kid here, a little girl born in Nice.
如果你们想领养她的话 随时都可以"
She's ready for you if you want,xa0anytime."
那就是我 一个黑人小女孩
It was me, a little black girl.
我不是印度人 但他们还是给我起名索雅
I was not Indian, but that's why they called me Surya.
这是个印度名字 意思是"太阳"
It's an Indian name, which means "The sun."
童话般的童年
我成长的环境中没有黑人小孩
I didn't see any black kids around when I grew up.
我由白人父母抚养长大
I was raised with white parents,
所以我意识不到我是黑人 我的内心更像白人
so for me, I didn't see my color and I was more white, you know.
照镜子时 我才会想"哦 我是黑人"
When I looked in a mirror, I was like, "Oh, I'm black."
但我并不觉得自己和其他人不同
but I didn't feel any difference.
对于我妈妈来说 体育运动是一种热忱
For my mom, sport was a passion.
这很特别 因为我参加过很多种体育运动
This is very special because I did so many sports.
第一种是击剑
My first sport was fencing.
那时候所有人都怕我
All the guys used to be freaking out
因为我能击败他们所有人
because I used to beat all of them.
我跳过芭蕾
I did ballet.
跳过水
I did diving.
练过花样滑冰
I did figure skating.
也练过体操
I did gymnastics.
我擅长所有我从事过的体育运动
Any sport I would try, I was good at.
索雅·博纳利获得了少年单跳的世界冠军
Surya Bonaly is world champion in junior tumbling.
索雅·博纳利
Surya Bonaly!
体操占据了我生命中很大的一部分
Gymnastics was really a big part of my life,
但是我最爱的是滑冰
but I loved skating more than everything.
我知道滑冰肯定会成为首选
I knew skating has to be more a priority,
所以我选择了花样滑冰
and I guess I picked figure skating.
索雅开始滑冰的时候
When Surya came into skating,
已经是世界冠军级运动员了
she came in as already a champion athlete
斯科特·汉密尔顿
奥♥运♥金牌获得者 解说员
另一个项目 单跳的世界冠军
in another sport, and that was tumbling.
所以她具备所有的运动技能
So she had all of that athleticism,
包括弹跳力 弹跳高度
all the spring, all the height,
旋转和翻转能力 她全都具备
all the rotation, all the flipping, she had everything.
这太非比寻常了
It was extraordinary.
有年夏天 花滑国家队教练
One summer, Mr. Didier Gailhaguet,
迪蒂埃·盖哈奇
national skating coach,
来尼斯办花滑夏令营
decided to come to Nice for a skating camp.
教练
迪蒂埃
盖哈奇
那年夏天
So, that summer,
我想试试我能不能滑冰
I want to see if I can skate,
但不巧的是 迪蒂埃和国家队的夏令营
but unfortunately the rink was busy and booked all day long
全天包场了滑冰场
because of this skating camp with Didier and the national team.
所以我们问迪蒂埃能不能让我滑一小时
So, we asked Didier if I could just have an hour of skating.
她当时正在学习两周跳
She was trying to learn double jumps
学得非常拼
and she was really fighting.
我觉得这点很好
And I thought that was good.
法国还没有拼劲十足的花滑选手
We don't have hard fighters in France.
我记得一小时后 他走到我妈妈身旁说
And I guess after an hour, he went to my mom and said,
"哇 你滑得很好 想试试更多动作吗
"Wow! You're really good. Don't you want to try more?
"哇 你滑得很好"
我们要在这待三周呢"
We're here for three weeks."
三周后 我滑得几乎比迪蒂埃的学生还好
Three weeks later, I was almost better than Didier's students.
迪蒂埃跟我说"如果你去巴黎生活
And Didier is like, "Hey, if you move to Paris,
我很乐意教你
I would love to teach you
因为你滑得很棒
because you're great."
尼斯
法国
巴黎
我第一次搬去巴黎的时候是11岁
I was only 11 when I first moved to Paris.
前六个月我们过得很艰难
The first six months was kind of rough
因为我们没有找到住处
because we didn't know where toxa0live.
所以就住在我们的面包车里
So, we end up living in our van.
我们拼尽全力为我的滑冰生涯开路
For my skating, we want to do everything to make it happen,
最终 我在一年后进入了国家队
and I end up being on the national team a year later.
这是件好事
So, that was a good thing.
迪蒂埃对她来说是个好教练
I think he was good for her,
因为我觉得他把她放在优先位置
because I think he got her in front of a lot of people,
还做了很多有利于她的宣传
and he got the propaganda machine going really well for her.
15岁的索雅·博纳利让人们印象深刻
Fifteen-year-old Surya Bonaly has caught the imagination.
她的教练认为
In the opinion of her coach,
她注定成为明日之星
she's destined for stardom.
惊叹于索雅的能力
Impressed by her,
迪蒂埃决定将她培养成冠军
Didier decides to turn her into a champion.
他们很快就收获了果实
They see results quickly.
索雅在1990年获得了花滑世青赛冠军
She becomesxa0World Junior Champion in 1990,
在1991和1992年获得了花滑欧锦赛冠军
and European Champion in '91 and '92.
如果你有像索雅一样的选手
When you've got somebody like Surya,
在很小的时候就获得了法国全国锦标赛冠军
who's winning the French National Championships really early,
法国全国锦标赛
16岁
她一共获得了九次
she won nine of them total,
你一定会觉得未来一片大好
there's a lot of optimism that comes with that.
对于法国花滑联盟 尤其是迪蒂埃来说
At the French Figure Skating Federation, especially Didier,
这简直就是美梦成真
this was a dream come true.
索雅的天赋很均衡 这非常关键
Surya's talent was of momentous proportions.
她可以做出其他人都做不出来的动作
She could attack elements like no one else could attack.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表