剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
in this town, Allakaket.
人们对此兴奋不已
People got so excited about it.
你也不由自主会受感染 就像打了肾上腺素一样
And you can't help but get, like, a little bit of adrenaline.
大家兴奋地倒数"三 二 一..."
I mean, they're like, "Three, two, one..."
我们排名倒数第二 不是倒数第一
We came in second to last, not last.
我因此开始认真思考
So, I started thinking a little more
实际的比赛过程
about the actual process of racing.
我是个争强好胜的人
I am a competitive person.
2000年育空远征赛
育空远征赛非常折磨人
Yukon Quest is a very gruelling race.
零下四五十度的低温
Forty, fifty below temperatures.
大部分人都会说 太难捱了
Most people would say miserable.
但是 想想和狗狗们一起行进的美好时光
But, hey, talk about a great time to travel with dogs!
到目前为止
Up to this point,
没有女人赢过育空远征赛
no woman had ever won the Yukon Quest.
所以 正是因为这些狗狗我才开始的
So, it was all these dogs that I had started with.
我把这些狗狗当做自己的孩子养
I raised these dogs like they were my kids.
没有人觉得她会赢得比赛
She was not expected to actually win the race.
女雪橇手名扬州内
泽科尔
首位女性
名次低于她的男人都非常震惊
The gentleman who came in behind her was quite shocked.
赢得育空远征赛
我觉得赢得育空远征赛的冠军是件大事
I think coming off a Yukon Quest win is a big deal.
马克·诺德曼
艾迪塔罗德大赛司仪
这会让别人对你刮目相看
It puts you on that level of,
"哇哦 这个人在艾迪塔罗德大赛上
"Whoa! Here's somebody that can go ahead
勇往直前 表现优异"
and do very well on Iditarod."
艾迪塔罗德大赛
这个比赛会让你经历天堂般的狂喜
The race takes you from the heights of ecstasy
到地狱般的绝望
to the depths of despair.
这是一场1600公里的雪橇犬比赛
It's a thousand-mile sled dog race
横跨阿♥拉♥斯加的荒野
across the wilds of Alaska.
比赛总是在三月的第一个周六举办
The race always starts right in Anchorage
从安克雷奇出发
on the first Saturday of March.
路线横跨阿♥拉♥斯加中心地带的一条河系
It goes across a river system out of central Alaska
朝阿♥拉♥斯加山脉而去
heading for the Alaska Range,
然后一路北上经过几个村镇
and continuing all the way up through rural villages.
整个路线包含所有壮阔的自然景观
It has all these tremendous elements
其中之一就是一条传奇之河 育空河
and one is that river of legend, the Yukon.
育空河
沿着育空河往南214公里
So, down that Yukon River for 133 miles,
抵达一个与世隔绝的乡村赛程点
some of the most desolate country on the whole course.
然后到达海岸 接着前行一整天
Now you hit the coast and travel all day long.
肯定不容易
It'll never be easy,
因为你要应对阿♥拉♥斯加的天气
because you're dealing with the weather of Alaska.
这里有处地方因暴风雪
Historically known for storms,
而世代闻名 叫做"风孔"
you have an area called "The Blowhole."
风孔
它让很多届比赛产生了变数
And it has changed a number of races.
然后抵达设在诺姆的终点线
And then into the finish in Nome.
艾迪塔罗德
赛程8-10天
1600公里
这场赛事大约持续八♥九♥或九十天
It's about an eight-, nine-, ten-day event.
这是项严肃的赛事
It's a serious race.
而不是"沿着乡间小路走走 再点个篝火"
It's not, "Let's go travel down the trail and light a fire."
我是说 这是竞赛
I mean, it is a race.
我们有的选手
We've got people that have been
参加这个比赛很多年了
racing this thing for a long time, and it's...
靠的是一点运气加很多努力
It takes some luck, and a lot of hard work.
竞争选手
杰夫·金
四次获得艾迪塔罗德大赛冠军
杰夫·金
Jeff King,
四次获得艾迪塔罗德大赛冠军
four-time Iditarod champion.
我是米奇·西韦 我是一位赶撬人
I'm Mitch Seavey and I'm a dog musher.
米奇·西韦
三次获得艾迪塔罗德大赛冠军
西韦家族是艾迪塔罗德大赛的名人
The Seavey family is Iditarod royalty.
丹尼·西韦在比赛成立之初就参加了
Danny Seavey was there from the beginning.
他养育了米奇
You know, he raised up Mitch,
凯尔·霍普金斯
当地记者
米奇是本地高中的摔跤手
who was kinda this high-school wrestler,
后来成为了雪橇冠军
and became a champion.
然后米奇又养育了达拉斯
And then Mitch raises up Dallas,
而达拉斯
who... Dallas, like,
从他出生起 就一直在赶雪橇
from the moment he's born, is on the runners,
达拉斯·西韦
四次获得艾迪塔罗德大赛冠军
他天生就是赶雪橇的好手
and has nothing but that in his DNA.
他获得了四次艾迪塔罗德大赛冠军
He's won the Iditarod four times,
把这个比赛拉到了新的高度
and really taken things to another level.
我参加艾迪塔罗德比赛的第一年
The first year I raced the Iditarod,
他们在安克雷奇市的报纸上
they have these inserts
她会是下一个冠军吗
放上了插图
into the newspaper in Anchorage.
是一张又大又俗气的艾丽·泽科尔的笑脸
It's a big, cheesy, Aliy Zirkle smile.
"她会是下一个冠军吗?"
"Is she the next winner?"
这种报道给我带来了霉运
Let's just say it jinxed me.
2001年 第33名
2002年 第29名
2003年 第14名
2004年 第34名
2005年 第11名
2006年 第14名
2007年 第28名
2008年 第21名
2009年 第17名
2010年 第16名
2011年 第11名
人们都觉得
People were like,
"哇 她还在努力比赛
"Wow, she keeps trying.
尽管名次不好 她还在一直努力"
Despite everything, she just keeps trying!"
他们说的话中充满了同情
It's almost like you hear this sympathy coming out.
2012年艾迪塔罗德大赛
2012 那年的比赛很激烈
2012, that was quite a race for us.
我们尝试了一些复杂的技巧
We tried to do a couple of savvy moves
想赶到前面去
in order to get in front,
但是并没有成功
but we didn't quite pull it off.
冠军 达拉斯·西韦
艾丽·泽科尔 第二名
但是我也没有觉得失望
But I can't say I'm bummed
因为我只是在做训练过的事情
because I was just doing what I had trained to do,
也是自己享受的事情
and what I enjoyed.
2013年艾迪塔罗德大赛
2013年 我超过了目光所及的所有人
In 2013, I had been passing everything in sight.
当我看到她的雪橇队时 我在想
And when I saw her team, I thought,
"她可能还要和我一起跑一会儿"
"She'll probably be hanging around a while."
我们俩几乎不分上下 米奇·西韦和我
We were neck and neck, Mitch Seavey and I.
我们距离终点只有大概124公里时
We were 77 miles from the finish line,
我走过去 和他说
and I had to walk over and just say,
"好吧 希望最棒的雪橇队获胜"
"All right, may the best musher win."
然后我说 "我真的很想赢"
And I said, "And I really wanna win."
然后他看着我 也跟我说"我也真的很想赢"
And he looked at me, he was like, "I really wanna win, too."
冠军 米奇·西韦
艾丽·泽科尔 第二名
二十三分钟
Twenty-three minutes.
好家伙 我们跑得非常漂亮了
Boy, we sure gave it a good shot there.
2014年艾迪塔罗德大赛
2014年
In 2014,
我经历了人生中最离奇的事
I witnessed probably the most bizarre thing I have.
整个比赛过程我们都很顺利
We were on track throughout the whole race.
感觉很有希望
It was looking pretty good.
那是艾丽·泽科尔最难对付的一年
It was the hardest I've had to race Aliy Zirkle.
我们在最后几百公里
We were neck and neck
几乎一直并驾齐驱
for the last couple hundred miles.
我领先艾丽一个小时
I had an hour lead on Aliy.
领先一小时
我们离开白色山脉的时候
As we left White Mountain,
我听到的最后一件事就是
one of the last things I heard was,
"听说 很快要变天了"
"Rumor is, there might be some weather coming in."
伙计 当你在阿♥拉♥斯加海岸
Boy, you hear somebody say there's weather coming in
听人说要变天了
when you're on the coast of Alaska...
你就必须要注意了
it gets your attention.
我们知道开始起风了
We knew it was blowing a little bit,
但是恶劣天气可能说来就来
but those things can come in so quickly.
天空是晴朗的
The skies were clear,
但是地面看起来像是伊♥拉♥克♥沙尘暴
but down below looked like an Iraqi sandstorm.
更主要的是 有人告诉我们
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表