剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
在沙漠里
In the desert,
如果你慌了
if you panic...
你就活不过三天
you'll be dead in three days.
但是沙漠不意味着死亡
Yet, the desert is not death.
如果你了解沙漠和沙漠里的生存法则
If you know how to live in it and interpret it,
就会明白沙漠并不意味着死亡
it doesn't mean death at all.
《铩羽》
第一季 第五集
迷失沙漠
西西里岛
圣母玛利亚
辛西娅·帕格里亚拉
这个故事很有趣
This is a funny story
还有点浪漫
that has a romantic twist.
我在奥♥运♥五项全能预选赛时遇见毛罗
I met Mauro during a pre-Olympic pentathlon event.
我那时候是英俄口译员
I was working as an English-Russian interpreter.
五项全能赛包含了击剑和马术
The pentathlon features fencing and horse riding.
我觉得这就像是古代的骑士之战
To me, it was like a battle between ancient knights.
我们就是这么相识的
And that's how we met.
他看上去很随和
He seemed like an easygoing person.
吸引我的是他积极的态度
What struck me was his positive attitude
以及他做任何事都满怀热情
and the fact that he did everything with enthusiasm.
好像没有事能难倒他
It seemed that everything was possible with him.
仅仅六个月后 我们就结婚了
We got married after only six months.
毛罗·普洛斯彼里
说实话 辛西娅很顾家
Let's just say that Cinzia was a family woman.
当然 我们也有孩子
Of course, there were kids.
我也能适应父亲的角色
I can adapt very well,
但是我骨子里还是她爱上的那个不羁少年
but I can't change the man you fell in love with.
对我而言 跑步就是自♥由♥
Running, for me, is freedom.
是爱 是一切
It's love. It's everything.
我觉得毛罗结婚是想要一个家
I think Mauro got married because he wanted a family.
但是 他没有完全理解家庭意味着什么
However, he wasn't fully aware of what that meant.
家庭会让人改变生活的重心
It should change life's priorities.
不是说你不能继续搞体育或者跑步
It doesn't mean you can't love sports, or running, anymore.
相反 应该把体育和家庭融合到一起
Instead, it means fitting it into a puzzle
也包括其他事情
that includes other pieces as well.
他那样可能很自私
Perhaps it's selfishness,
不是说他不好 但也只能用自私这个词
that's not malicious, but it can only be called selfishness.
不顾及其他人 优先考虑自己的爱好
To think that one's passion comes before everyone else...
就是自私
it's selfishness.
撒哈拉沙漠马拉松
撒哈拉沙漠
撒哈拉沙漠马拉松就是"沙漠上的马拉松"
Marathon Des Sables literally means "Marathon of the Sands."
比赛分为五段赛程
It's a five-stage competitive race
内森·德瓦尔
心理师
每年在摩洛哥举♥行♥
that takes place in Morocco every year,
并且被称为"世界上最艰难的赛跑"
and it's dubbed "The toughest footrace on Earth."
我参加过2017年的撒哈拉沙漠马拉松
I did the Marathon Des Sables in 2017.
比赛还不到一天
And within a day,
我就觉得沙漠在嘲笑我
I could feel the desert laughing at me.
世界上有很多超级马拉松比赛
There are lots of ultra marathons.
你不会想先尝试这个
This is not one that you wanna start with.
你要跨越极具挑战性的地形
You go through extremely challenging terrain.
翻过非常多的山
Lots of mountains,
和巨大的沙丘
huge sand dunes,
还要忍♥受极端的温度
extreme temperatures.
为什么还有人会参加
Why do people do this?
我觉得它能吸引那些想寻找自我
I think it attracts people who are finding themselves,
想要追求某种东西的人 他们会说
settling for something in their lives, and they say,
"我想知道我究竟是谁 我能做什么"
"I wanna know who I really am and what I can do."
而最好的方法就是
And there's no better way to do that
去撒哈拉沙漠
than to go into the middle of the Sahara desert
尝试在五天内跑241公里
and try to run 150 miles in five days.
乔瓦尼·曼佐
朋友
那时候我和毛罗认识七年了
Mauro and I had known each other for about seven years
我提议我们一起去参加撒哈拉沙漠马拉松
when I suggested we run the Marathon Des Sables.
我很努力地试着接触这个世界
I was actively trying to connect with this world,
这个刚诞生不久的世界
a world that was at its beginnings:
可以无限制长途奔跑的世界
the world of long-distance, no-limits running.
我向毛罗提议时并没有多想
Proposing the idea to Mauro was a no-brainer.
作为一个运动员 他有比赛所需的能力
As an athlete, he had the characteristics needed.
他的身体和心理素质很好
He had the physical and mental strength
可以和我一起参加比赛
to start this journey alongside me.
这项比赛一下就吸引了我 因为
It fascinated me right away because it's a competition that
它有独特的目标
has a peculiar goal:
去亲身感受自然
to experience nature firsthand
然后与自然和自我抗争
and then compete against nature and with oneself.
撒哈拉沙漠马拉松
解放
这件事很复杂也很艰难
It's so complicated and difficult
我们报名的时候
that when we signed up,
免责声明上写着
the disclaimer read,
"若在比赛过程中死亡
"In case of death during the competition,
我们应将您的尸体运回何处"
where should we send your corpse?"
事实上 这让我
In fact, it gave me...
在那一刻犹豫了
for a moment, a feeling of hesitation.
犹豫的同时 我却更想参加比赛
Hesitation, but at the same time, I wanted to do it all the more.
我知道他有妻子还有三个孩子
I knew that he had a wife and three kids.
我跟他说"你可以先考虑下家人和其他的事
I told him, "Feel free to accept or decline my invitation
再决定是否接受我的邀请"
depending on your commitments to your family and everything."
乔瓦尼和毛罗没跟我商量
Giovanni and Mauro decided to run that race
就决定去参加比赛
without talking to me.
他从来没问过我"你觉得怎么样"之类的
There was never a conversation, like, "What do you think?"
他只跟我说 "我四月份就走了"
The conversation went, "I will leave in April."
到了要启程的时候
When it was time to leave, it was a...
我觉得自己很自私
a selfish moment, actually.
她的表情也不开心
Her facial expression was not a happy one...
我就假装没看到
so I pretended not to notice.
我抱了亲了孩子们
I hugged and kissed my children,
然后转身就走了
then turned around and left.
1994年4月10日
摩洛哥
第一天
赛程第一段
福姆兹吉提
29公里
1994年的马拉松在福姆兹吉提附近开始
In 1994, the race started near Foum Zguit.
第一天是约29公里的赛程
The first day was 18 miles,
要穿过松软的流动盐层
and you went across gentle, rolling salt beds,
气候非常干燥
very, very dry,
终点在山脚下
and you ended at the base of the mountains.
沙漠给我的第一印象
My very first memory,
也是最强烈的印象 就是大风 在我脑海里挥之不去
and the most intense one, which is etched into my brain,
也许是因为这既是这个比赛的特征
maybe because it characterized both the race
不幸地说
and, unfortunately, the adventure...
也是我们这段经历的转折点
that we lived through, was the wind.
撒哈拉沙漠马拉松
The Marathon des Sables
通常在四月举♥行♥
usually takes place in April.
四月的风总是比较大
April is always a fairly windy month.
我先说清楚 我习惯大风天
I want to make it clear that I am used to wind.
我住在西西里
I live in Sicily, so I am
所以我经历过很多大风天
familiar with significant amounts of wind.
但我在沙漠里遇到的风极大
The wind I encountered there was extremely strong,
我很肯定 有时可以达到风暴级别
and at times felt like a storm, for sure.
第二天
赛程第二段
39公里
第二天路程更长 约为39公里
Day two was longer, it's 24 miles,
而且你还要穿越难走的
and there you had to go through difficult,
多岩的 需要专业技巧的区域
rocky, technical sections.
比赛过程中 每位选手都有自己的步速
During the race, each runner has his own pace.
试图跟上他人的步速
It's a huge mistake
是非常错误的做法
trying to match another person's pace,
因为那要么过慢 要么让你过早精疲力尽
because you risk going too slow or burning out.
所有选手早上一起出发
Everyone started together in the morning.
但最终 几乎都是独自一人跑完赛程
Eventually, we were all running almost entirely alone.
第三天
赛程第三段
29公里
第三天路程要短一点 大约29公里
Day three is a little bit shorter, it's 18 miles.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表