剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
我也想信任别人
I want to trust people.
人们都希望社会是充满善意的
Everyone wants to think the best of society,
但我觉得
but never would've crossed my mind
不会有人因此善意待人
that someone would want to do that.
我之前总以为
I always thought before
人们都对我充满善意
that everyone had the best intention for me,
不会有人真的想伤害我
and that no one's really gunning for me.
我经历了很多糟心事 学到了很多
I learned a lot in a very negative way,
不是所有人都珍视生命
that not every human being values life,
特别是我的生命
in particular my life,
有的人就是带有恶意的
and that there are people with bad intentions.
《铩羽》
第一季 第六集
艾丽
准备好了吗
Ready?
复杂的现代生活
With the complexities of modern life,
让人们想要回归简单的时代
there is a gravitation back to simpler times.
拓荒时代离我们并不是非常遥远
We have not come all that far from pioneer days.
那时候 人人都爱狗 人类的好朋友
And then, everybody loves a dog, man's best friend.
罗德·派瑞
艾迪塔罗德历史学家
三 二 一 开始
Three, two, one, go!
艾迪塔罗德大赛是阿♥拉♥斯加最著名的年度赛事
The Iditarod is the most famous annual event in Alaska.
艾迪塔罗德大赛就是我们的超级碗
The Iditarod is the Super Bowl of our sport,
长距离的狗拉雪橇比赛
long-distance dog mushing.
艾迪塔罗德大赛的选手是我们的英雄
The Iditarod mushers were folk heroes,
而获胜者则是巨星
and the winners, superstars.
这项比赛关注的东西
It focuses down on something
非常基本也非常原始
that's very elementary and very primitive.
我们跨越山谷
We're crossing valleys,
河流 小溪 山脉
rivers, streams, mountains,
巨石块
boulder patches.
参加这项比赛让你更接近
It takes you close to mankind's roots
人类的根源
to run that race.
以前的时候显然如此
And certainly, in the old days,
那时比赛更多的是人与自然的对抗
when it was more man against the elements
而不是男人与男人或与女人的对抗
than man against man, women against men, so forth.
艾迪塔罗德大赛 是啊
The Iditarod! Yeah!
我觉得这项比赛该降降难度
I think it was supposed to be a little easier than it's been.
艾丽·泽科尔
阿♥拉♥斯加州 图里弗斯
这里属于我 我自己经营管理
I own, I run, I am the manager,
我是一大群阿♥拉♥斯加雪橇犬的妈妈
I'm the mom of quite a few Alaskan huskies.
我和我的丈夫艾伦 以及所有狗
We all, my husband Allen, myself, and all those dogs,
都住在阿♥拉♥斯加州图里弗斯的SP养狗场
live at SP Kennel, in Two Rivers, Alaska.
SP养狗场
手套放在你的窝上了 伊莎贝拉 快来
You have gloves on your house. Isabella, come here.
跟阿姨打个招呼
Say hi to your auntie.
它们有能力和欲望拉着雪橇奔跑
They have the ability and desire to pull and to run,
就像黑色拉布拉多
just like a black lab
有能力和欲望接球
has the ability and desire to go get a ball.
巴丽斯塔
现在你需要做的
Now, what you have to train them to do
小奶油
迪卡夫
狂徒
突击手
舞者
饼干
就是训练它们守规矩
is to behave themselves,
学会团队协作
work as a team,
听到呼唤能走过来
come when called,
在姊妹周围跑时注意举止
mind your manners when running near your sister,
调整好步伐
pace yourself...
好孩子 尾巴甩得真欢
Good boy! What a tail-wagger!
这样就像运动员一样
So, that's where the athlete comes in.
所以要把狗狗当作真正的运动员对待
Treating these dogs like the true athletes that they are.
这种观念很难传达给那些不了解阿♥拉♥斯加
It's difficult to kinda convey to folks that don't know Alaska,
不了解狗拉雪橇比赛的人
that don't know the sport of mushing,
说实话 他们也不了解
and honestly, just don't know what it's like
希拉·伊萨纳卡
SP养狗场的雪橇犬训练员
在一项消耗体力 精神 情感的事业中
to put 110% into something that's so consuming
投入110%的精力是什么感受
physically, mentally, emotionally.
薯片
威利
我跟狗狗有种心灵连接
I have a connection with dogs!
我不知道我和人是否有这种连接
I don't know if I have that same connection with people.
不要 毛线鞋不是给我穿的哦
No, don't put booties on me.
狗狗看着你时就像在说
Dogs, they look at you, and they're like,
"我能为你做什么" "我们一起玩吧"
"What can I do for you?" And "Let's play!"
"我想跟你在一起" "只有你是重要的人"
and "I wanna be with you!" And "You're the only one who matters."
拥有真诚的关系是件很好的事
And that's kinda neat, to have a relationship that's honest.
好孩子
Good dog!
艾丽还有一个特别之处就是
The other thing that's unique about Aliy
她养了很多狗狗 尽管有些已经退休了
is that she keeps a lot of dogs, even after they retire,
所以这些狗狗一辈子都在这里生活
so that the dogs are here for life.
所以艾丽跟狗狗之间的关系
So it's a really great relationship
真的很棒
that Aliy is able to have with them.
准备好了吗
Ready?!
好了 出发吧
All right, there you go!
狗狗在我生命里占据了重要的一部分
Dogs have been an important part of my life forever
永远都是
and will always be.
艾丽一直都可以和动物交流
Aliy has always been able to communicate with animals.
艾丽特别小的时候
Aliy's relationship with animals
卡兹·泽科尔
姐姐
就开始跟动物交朋友
started when she was exceedingly little.
成长过程中 我们生活的地方很特别
And we grew up in very unique places.
新罕布♥什♥尔州
密苏里州
波多黎各
以前经常有狗在放学后跟着她回家
She used to have dogs follow her home from school all the time.
波多黎各有很多流浪动物
Puerto Rico, there's a lot of stray animals.
如果你有心观察 就会留意到
If you have a heart and a soul,
街上的一些流浪狗
and you see a couple of stray dogs around.
会想偷偷带它们回家
You're gonna try to sneak 'em home to your house.
这事我♥干♥过很多次
I did that a few too many times.
艾丽决定去阿♥拉♥斯加的时候
When Aliy decided she was gonna go to Alaska,
还在位于费城中心的
she was actually going to the University of Pennsylvania
宾夕法尼亚大学上学
in the middle of Philadelphia.
当时有个生物实验室
It was in a biology lab,
门上贴了一张宣传♥单♥
and there was a pamphlet hanging up on the door.
上面写着 "为什么要在费城市区学生物学
And it said, "Why are you studying biology in downtown Philly,
你可以去阿♥拉♥斯加"
when you could be in Alaska!"
阿♥拉♥斯加
我当时就...
And I was like...
我那年夏天就搬去了阿♥拉♥斯加
I moved up to Alaska that summer,
住在屋式帐篷里
lived in a wall tent and
觉得自己找到了人间天堂
decided that I had found heaven on Earth.
我觉得任何人来到阿♥拉♥斯加
I think when anybody comes to Alaska,
苏珊·霍莉
朋友
都会想要寻找什么
they are always trying to find something.
所以 我觉得艾丽来阿♥拉♥斯加的的时候
So, I think when Aliy came to Alaska,
是想要寻找自己是谁
she was trying to find out who she was.
钓鱼
野外生活
贝特尔斯
人口:35
阿♥拉♥斯加
没错 我一直想做一些对自己更具挑战性的事
Yeah, I always wanted to challenge myself a little bit harder
努力生活 看看自己还能做成什么事
to grab life and see what else I could make out of it.
艾丽的第一次狗拉车体验是在波多黎各
Aliy's first mushing experience was actually in Puerto Rico.
她把自己救下的一只狗拴在滑板上
She hooked one of her rescue dogs up to the skateboard
然后让狗拉着她在家附近到处跑
and had the dog pulling her around the neighborhood.
我一开始参与狗拉车的
Dog mushing for me, originally,
真正原因 只是我想四处走走
really, I just wanted to travel around.
所以我领养了第一只雪橇犬
So, I adopted my first sled dog, Skunk.
钢克
它是我人生中的第一只爱犬
He was the first love of my life.
那就是一切的开端
I'd say that was the beginning...
从那以后 就一发不可收拾
and it's kind of gone over the top since then.
我以前从来没想过比赛什么的
I had never even thought about racing before.
但是我听说有一场圣诞节比赛
But I heard there was gonna be a Christmas race,
阿♥拉♥卡基特
在一座叫阿♥拉♥卡基特的小城
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表