剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
Look at that motherfucker, he soft."
"还号♥称是五度全国冠军呢
"Five-time national champion,
第一轮就被人KO了"
he got knocked out in the first round, bro."
冠军
Champion.
我记得有一天 我车上有一张罚单
I remember one day that there was a ticket on my car.
我停在一个恰当的 规范的位置
I'm parked in a good... in a decent spot.
并不是说我违章停车了之类的
Not like, you know, in violation of anything.
我拿起那张罚单 上面说
Picked up the ticket and it was,
你懂的 那上面写着
like, you know, on the ticket was written...
"迈克尔·本特 你好啊
"Michael Bentt - hey,
第一轮就被人KO了 哈哈哈"
first round knockout? Ha-ha-ha!"
我当时的生活就是 出门 泡妞
I'm goin' out, meetin' chicks, blah, blah, blah,
去夜店 挥金如土
and, like, going to clubs and blowing money, man.
我快把自己喝死了 然后有一天
I'm drinking myself to death, man. Then one day, like,
你懂的 我只是想 只是想试着
you know, I'm just like, you know, trying to just, like...
抚平自己破碎的内心
soothe this damaged person.
我回家了
I'm home,
在我哥哥的公♥寓♥里 我找到了
in my brother's apartment and I find, like,
一把枪
a gun.
太他妈艰难了
Too fucking painful.
我做不到
Couldn't do it.
我想这么做 但我做不到
Wanted to do it, couldn't do it, you know.
你真的很难去想象
You just can't believe
为了一场拳训练六到八周
what six or eight weeks of training for a fight is
然后输了全世界都会喊你"失败者"的滋味
and the fact that the world would then call you a loser,
如果要我坦率地说
when you've put it all on the line,
我觉得这一切是非常不公平的
is what's supremely wrongful to me.
怎么说呢
Hey,
愿赌服输
you pays your money and you takes your chances.
伊万德·霍利菲尔德
我接到了伊万德·霍利菲尔德的一个电♥话♥
I got a call from Evander Holyfield,
他是重量级拳击世界冠军
the heavyweight champion of the world.
我还打业余赛的时候曾做过他的陪练
I had sparred with Evander as an amateur.
现在我又被指定为他的陪练
And I'm assigned to be his sparring partner.
有一天 我和伊万德一起在体育馆里
One day, I'm in the gym with Evander.
他的教练乔治·本顿 看到了我
Georgie Benton, the master, saw me.
乔治·本顿
伊万德·霍利菲尔德的教练
他对我说
He said to me...
"这位帅哥 我的天哪 你和伊万德对打时
"Baby cakes, god danm... When you spar with Evander,
我甚至分不清谁才是他妈的冠军"
I can't tell who the fucking champion is."
行吧
Okay...
我要证明自己
有一天 我接了个电♥话♥ 是迈克尔打来的
One day, I get a phone call and it's Michael.
斯坦·霍夫曼
拳击经理
他打了一场职业赛
He's had one fight,
就成了他职业生涯里的
he's 100% in his career,
失败者
loser.
他和我讲了他的麻烦 找不到比赛打
He told me his tale of woe, he couldn't get a fight,
没有经理愿意签他 他还不能
and he couldn't get a manager, and he couldn't...
因为一场比赛 他就和拳击说再见了
He's out of boxing after one fight.
于是我说 "要不然这样吧
And so I said, "I'll tell you what we'll do.
我会签你的
I will sign you.
我会确保你有比赛打
I will see that you get some fights.
我们看看运气吧"
Let's roll the dice."
对詹姆斯·霍利 赢
对李伍德·琼斯 赢
对威利·约翰逊 赢
对李伍德·琼斯 赢
对里克·霍尼科特 赢
对大卫·格雷夫 赢
对杰瑞·阿伦赞 赢
接下来的十场比赛我全都赢了
I ended up winning my next ten fights in a row,
对凯斯·梅耶丝 赢
对丹尼·沃福特 赢
对马克·威尔斯 赢
然后我就有了对阵托米·莫里森的机会
and I got a shot against Tommy Morrison.
托米·莫里森
"白人版迈克·泰森"
他是最后一个"白人的巨大希望"
He was the last "Great White Hope."
我们的资助人是同一个
We had the same promoter.
米基·洛克
演员 拳击手
我以前每回看托米打拳的时候脑子里都在想
I used to watch when Tommy fought and I used to go,
"感谢上帝和他对打的不是我"
"Thank God I'm not in there fighting him."
因为他是个力量型拳手
Because he was a power fighter
可以打出组合拳 这非常少见
that fought with combinations, which is rare.
托米·莫里森是重量级拳击世界冠军
Tommy Morrison was the heavyweight champion of the world.
他的经理已经安排好了和伦诺克斯·刘易斯的比赛
They'd already worked out a deal fighting Lennox Lewis.
莫里森能捞到八百万美元
Morrison would make $8 million.
他们需要一场热身赛
They needed a tune-up,
需要一个看着挺厉害 然后打得很努力的对手
someone that will look good and try hard, and
于是我就说 "我们来试试运气吧"
I said, "I think that we're ready to take a chance."
冠军赛
准备好咆哮了吗
Let's get ready to rumbllllle!
世界拳击组织重量级冠军争霸赛
WBO heavyweight champion ship fight,
托米·莫里森对阵迈克尔·本特
Tommy Morrison and Michael Bentt.
开始了 冠军争霸赛第一回合
Here we go, round one of this championship fight.
第一回合
托米·莫里森 如果他赢了这场比赛
Tommy Morrison, if he wins this fight,
就能拿着巨款去和伦诺克斯·刘易斯打了 这一拳很痛
will go on to a big payday with Lennox Lewis, and that one hurt!
他都把我逼到了围绳边上了 哥们儿
He had me hemmed up on the goddamn ropes, man.
我身体向后仰 但看上去就是
And I leaned back and I'm like...
虽然我还在坚持 但我已经完球了
I'm in control, but I'm fucked up.
托米·莫里森想要尽早结束这场比赛
And Tommy Morrison trying to end it early.
然后我脑子里有这么一个声音
And the voice in my head said,
"你♥他♥妈♥不能再被KO然后滚回皇后区了"
"You cannot go back to fucking Queens getting knocked out, man."
本特一记漂亮的右勾拳
And a good right by Bentt!
托米·莫里森倒下了
And Tommy Morrison is down...
第一轮还有两分零五秒
And 205 of the first round.
莫里森之前的比赛里也有被击倒但还是赢了的先例
Now, Morrison has been down before in fights that he has won.
托米·莫里森又中了一记左手拳
And now Tommy Morrison gets hit with a left
莫里森又被击倒了
and he knocks Morrison down again!
他的双眼涣散了
His eyes are glassy.
他完球了 哥们儿
He's fucked up, man.
你都能看到托米·莫里森眼中的迷惘
You can see the bewilderment in the eyes of Tommy Morrison
来自纽约市的迈克尔·本特正在伺机结束掉他
as Michael Bentt from New York City looking to finish him off.
本特现在只是不停地再出重拳
And Bentt just throwing nothing but haymakers right now.
莫里森陷入巨大♥麻♥烦了
And Morrison in deep trouble.
莫里森倒下了
And Morrison is down! And the...
我把我的手套扔了
I throw my hands up.
把我的护齿摘下来 然后扔的
Take out my mouthpiece and I throw it!
没错 操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
没错 操♥你♥妈♥
Right. Fuck you.
就是这样 你们现在爱上我了吧
All right. You love me now?
以技术性击倒成为了获胜者
The winner by TKO,
迈克尔·本特
Michael Bentt!
他觉得自己是被逼到了某种不愿身处的境地
He felt driven and pushed to a place he maybe didn't want to go
接着 出乎所有人的意料 包括他自己
and then, surprisingly, surprised himself.
他摘得重量级拳王的桂冠
He put on the heavyweight crown
这是他从未设想过的
and he never really planned on it.
如果我当时有机会
If I had the opportunity...
在和汤米·莫里森打完比赛后 就此退出拳坛
to walk away from, like, you know, boxing, post-Tommy Morrison,
我绝对不再碰拳击
I'm not fuckin' with boxing, man.
世界拳击组织"金腰带"
从一开始我就不想成为职业拳手
I never wanted to be a professional in the first place.
世界拳王
当你在这种公开竞技领域扬名立万后
When you're successful in such a public arena,
所有人都想来对你赞许一番
everybody wants to pat you on the back, and...
人人都想知道你接下来的打算
everybody wants your next move.
你可以是个世界级的天才
You can have all the talent in the world,
但如果你没走对路
but if you're not brought along the right way,
如果没有人
if you don't have somebody
真正为你的利益着想
who's lookin' out for your best interests,
那你就完蛋了
you're fucked.
首次卫冕赛
迈克尔·本特击败汤米·莫里森
Michael Bentt caught lightning in a bottle
称得上是拳坛奇迹
in beating Tommy Morrison.
即使在他打败了莫里森之后
There was no one in this country that was interested,
国内也没人有兴趣和他比赛
even after he beat Morrison.
我一位朋友手下有一位拳手 赫比·海德
A friend of mine had this guy, Herbie Hide.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表