剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
世上是有像杰克·瑞恩那样的人
There are guys like Jackie Ryan that are out there.
但是不多
But there aren't many.
他的天赋就是和任何人都能玩得来
He had the talent to play with anybody.
这一点毋庸置疑
There's no question about it.
只是这么大的事他应付不了
It just seemed too big for him to handle.
实际上也挺伤感的
It's pretty sad, actually.
他的人生非常失败
His life was a failure...
任何事都是如此
in just about every way possible.
《铩羽》
第一季 第七集
黑杰克
布鲁克林 1961
河对面就是布鲁克林
Brooklyn, across the river.
那里的人骄傲而勤劳
A city of proud, hard-working people.
我在布鲁克林长大
Growing up in Brooklyn,
住在中产阶级社区
it was a middle-class type of neighborhood,
杰克·瑞恩
有很多警♥察♥ 消防员和建筑工人
a lot of cops, a lot of firemen, construction workers.
我爸是个装卸工 在码头工作
My dad was a longshoreman, he worked on the docks.
小时候我们读的是天主教学校
We grew up going to Catholic school.
我们住在教堂所在的街区
We lived on the same block as the church.
大家都互相照应
Everyone looked out for each other.
比如我要是做了啥错事
Like, if I did something wrong,
我还没回家我妈就知道了
my mother knew about it before I walked in the door.
苏珊·科比特
妹妹
就是这么个地方
That's the type of place it was.
我和我爸一个名字 都是杰克·瑞恩
I had the same name as my dad, it was Jack Ryan
但是人们都喊他巨石
but they called him Rocky.
他是条硬汉
He was very tough.
如果老杰克还活着 他可能会被逮捕
If Jack Senior was alive today, he'd probably be arrested.
他是个蓝领工人 靠双手打拼
He was a blue-collar guy. He worked with his hands.
他每天都辛苦工作 天天如此
He broke his back all day and every day,
土克·古木兹迪尔
好友
就为了能喂饱整家人
you know, just to put food on the table.
妈妈是我们几个孩子和父亲之间的调解人
Mom was the mediator for all of us with our dad.
他实行铁腕统治
He ruled with an iron fist.
有时很吓人
He was scary at times.
即使是吃晚饭时
Even just dinnertime,
饭桌上也没人敢闹腾
there was no goofing off at the table.
但不幸的是
And unfortunately,
杰克就坐我对面
I sat right across the table from Jackie.
而他总是在做鬼脸
He was always clowning around.
如果我笑了
And if I laughed,
我就要被扇耳光
I was the one who got smacked.
他绝对是整条街上较严格的父亲之一
He definitely was one of the more stricter dads on the block.
我的小名曾一度是小♥逼♥崽子
At one point, my nickname was Fuck-O.
当他看我顺眼的时候就喊我杰克或杰克逊
So, when he liked me, he called me Jake or Jackson.
看我不顺眼就喊小♥逼♥崽子
When he didn't like me, it was Fuck-O.
至于自尊
So, as far as self-esteem,
我完全没有
I had none.
炫耀
我爸不想让我有自行车
My dad did not want me to have a bicycle.
所以在我七岁生日那天
So, my seventh birthday,
我外婆和妈妈违背我爸的意愿
my grandmother and my mother, went and bought me a bicycle,
给我买♥♥了一辆
against my father's beliefs.
我出去看见那辆漂亮的 香蕉形车座的自行车
I go outside and there's my beautiful, banana-seat bicycle.
我叫道 "太棒了 我有自己的车了"
I'm like, "Yes, my own bicycle!"
于是我骑上去 我又特别喜欢炫耀
So, I get on it. And the show-off that I am,
想给她们展示一下我的高超骑术
I wanna show them that I could ride the bike
就脱把骑车
not holding the handlebars.
我转身和我的妈妈外婆挥手致意时
So, I turn around to wave at my mom and my grandmother...
咚地一声 门牙磕了
Boom! Right on my teeth.
直接碎成两半
Cracked them right in half.
我去看牙医 他们给我做了副假牙
I went to the dentist and they rebuilt them.
上课的时候
Now, I was in class.
我会把假牙放人肩膀上
I'd put them on people's shoulders.
或者是趁老师不注意
And then when the teacher wasn't looking,
把假牙弄得咯咯响 像这样
I was able to chatter them like this.
然后
And it would just...
同学们就会笑得前仰后合 我就觉得
People would drop to the floor laughing. And I'm like,
"装上这幅假牙真是我生命中
"This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me,
最棒的事情了"
getting these false teeth."
橄榄球
我们中的每一个人到八岁时
Each and every one of us, when we turned eight years old,
都会为布鲁克林飓风队效力
we played for the Brooklyn Hurricanes.
橄榄球就是我爸的一切
Football was everything to my dad.
我十二岁时拿到了联赛的MVP
When I was 12, I won the MVP of the league.
但十三岁时我不想再玩橄榄球了
When I was 13, I didn't wanna play football anymore.
因为那时我爱上了篮球
At the time, I was falling in love with basketball.
但是我爸对篮球没有一丁点兴趣
But my dad didn't want anything to do with basketball.
我不打橄榄球让他非常受伤
He was really hurt that I didn't wanna play football anymore.
我们的关系一落千丈
Our relationship went down into the gutter.
杰克告诉他 他再也不想打橄榄球
He had his heart, you know, ripped out of his chest
想去打篮球时
when Jack told him he didn't wanna play football no more.
他爸心痛极了
He wanted to play basketball.
杰克只想去公园打篮球
He just wanted to be in the park,
公园正好就在屋子后面
which was right behind the house,
所以很方便
so real easy.
东五街公园
我非常沉迷篮球
I was so obsessed with basketball that,
以致于我入睡后会在一两点
you know, I'd go to sleep and I woke up at one,
或者两三点醒来
two, three in the morning,
我会去卫生间打开窗户
I'd go into the bathroom and I'd open the window,
跳到小屋上 翻过篱笆
and I'd jump onto the shed, and then I'd jump over the fence,
从两栋房♥子间钻出去
and I would come out in between these two houses
直接去球场
right into the courts.
然后我会
And I would just, I dunno,
花一小时运球 投篮
spend an hour there dribbling, shooting.
然后我就回家睡觉 没人知道我出门了
And then I'd go home and go to bed. Nobody even knew I left.
我沉迷篮球
I was obsessed about basketball
因为我哥在公园里打得不错
because my brother was one of the better guys in the park
我看到他获得了很多爱与尊重
and I saw all the love and the respect that he got,
所以我想和他一样
so I wanted to be like him.
你能看出来他在那里很自在
That's where you could tell that he was at home
他喜欢激怒那些人
and he enjoyed riling up that crowd
让他们情绪激愤
and getting them all amped up
冲他大喊 叫他的名字
and screaming at him and yelling his name and...
球场上可以看到他最好的样子
that was where he was his best.
只有去公园打球时
The only time I had self-esteem
我才有自尊 而且我打得很好
is when I went to that park and I would play well.
高中
杰克以前看上去像是个想成为艳星的人
Jack, back in the days, looked like a porn star wannabe.
他长得像是在马里布海滩长大的孩子
He looked like a kid that grew up in Malibu Beach,
头发漂成了金色
bleached blond hair,
穿着得体
well-dressed,
而且看上去像个优秀的运动员
and he looked like a superior athlete.
曼哈顿
拉♥萨♥勒高中
纽约市
杰克一开始去的是拉♥萨♥勒高中
Jack initially went to La Salle High School,
他就只打篮球
and he played so much basketball
明显不关心作业之类的
that he didn't care about schoolwork, and it showed.
曼哈顿
拉♥萨♥勒高中
纽约市
福特主教高中
布鲁克林
约翰杰高中
约翰杰高中
后来他去了福特主教高中
Then he ended up coming to Bishop Ford,
结果又被退学
and then he failed out of Ford...
然后去了约翰杰高中
and ended up going to John Jay.
老实说 我去约翰杰上学有点紧张
Quite frankly, I was a little nervous about going to John Jay,
因为那里大多都是黑人和波多黎各人
'cause it was predominately black and Puerto Rican.
约翰杰高中
我哥哥去约翰杰上的学
My brother went to John Jay
回家时总是鼻青脸肿
and he always came home beat up.
整个学校都有种族对立
There was a racial divide across the school.
那所学校的大多数学生
Most of the kids that went to that school
都住在那时纽约治安很差的地方
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表