剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
和拳击不一样
Unlike boxing,
演员是接受失败的
actors are open to failure.
甚至主动寻求失败的体验
And even seek it out.
我们的成长背景很相似
We come from a similar background.
哈罗德·佩里诺
演员 代表作《监狱风云》《迷失》
我来自布鲁克林区 他以前生活中皇后区
I'm from Brooklyn, he was in Queens.
而且都在那样的环境中长大
And, growing up in those environments,
基本一直是自力更生
you almost always feel like you're doing it by yourself.
和志趣相投的人交谈
One of the cool things is when you talk to somebody
是一件很酷的事
that's a kindred spirit.
你大概会说"喔 你太懂我的意思了"
And you go, like, "Oh! You know exactly what I'm talkin' about."
那真的是...让你觉得在这世界上不那么孤独
That's actually... It helps you not feel so alone in the world.
一 二 一 二
One, two. One, two.
拳击手是这世上最会撒谎的人
Boxers are the world's best liars,
你知道为什么吗
you know why?
因为他们否定一切
Because they deny everything.
却不自知
And they don't realize it.
他们否定一切伤痛
They deny pain.
而演员的工作是去接纳...那种...
An actor's job is to embrace that, erm...
那些伤痛
the pain.
你把汤米打倒的那晚
The night you knocked Tommy out,
我当时坐在座位的边缘说了一句
I was, like, sitting on the edge of my seat goin',
"这可真♥他♥妈♥的不可思议"
"I don't fuckin' believe this."
因为我和汤米大概交手过三次
Because I fought on, like, three of Tommy's cards.
我曾经在赛后见过汤米的手下败将们
I used to see guys after Tommy fought them,
他们的表现基本是
and they would be like this, goin',
"我受够了
"I'm done with this shit...
老子再也不打拳了"
I'm never gonna fight again."
米基·洛克一度被他自己的家庭状况所拖累
Mickey Rourke was in a troubled family situation himself.
所以打拳打到毁容
So, he got scar tissue.
我懂他的感受
I can relate to that.
我很感激他对我的尊重
I appreciate the respect that he shows me,
也很欣赏他的聪慧
and how intelligent he is, you know?
我们能一起谈事 他还会给我一些建议
And we can talk about things and I can get advice from him.
而我...更重要的是 我信他
And I... More than anything is I trust him.
那是从何而来
Where did that come from?
他被大众接纳我一点也不意外
I'm not surprised he's been embraced,
因为任何曾经站上拳击台
'cause anybody that's stood in the ring
甚至为了某个拳王头衔而战的人
and even fought for a title,
更不用说还得过冠军的
much less won a title,
都会立刻被电影人致以敬意
is instantly respected by people who have made movies
这些电影人也曾受到过高度赞誉或极度嘲笑
and been critically praised and critically derided,
和体育事业很相似
it's very much like sports.
无处可躲
There's no place to hide.
从情感上来说
I grew up here,
我就是在这里长大的
emotionally.
迈克尔·曼的电影用了我五次
Michael Mann has hired me, like, five times.
迈克尔·曼 美国导演 编剧及监制
代表作有《阿里传》 《迈阿密风云》 《全民超人》等
老兄 我以前是个拳击手
Dude, I'm an ex-boxer,
现在要和迈克尔·曼拍电影了
workin' with Michael Mann!
克林特·伊斯特伍德 美国演员 编剧及监制
代表作有《廊桥遗梦》 《萨利机长》 《骡子》等
克林特·伊斯特伍德聘我做拳击顾问
Clint Eastwood hired me as a boxing consultant
并且在《百万美元宝贝》里给了我一个角色
and as a character on Million Dollar Baby.
迈克尔也导演过戏剧
Well, Michael also, you know, has directed theater.
《三叶草少年》
2011年于纽约市上演
谈起要提高标准 并且尽力做到
Talk about raising the bar and going for it.
我可以利用这些成功的经验
I got permission to use these experiences of triumph...
愤怒只是用来掩藏你的伤痛
Anger is just for like, you know, to hide your pain, man.
更主要的是 从失败中成长
And, more importantly, failure.
《三叶草少年》
有一次在纽约
When I was in New York one time,
他在百老汇有一场关于拳击的演出
he has a Broadway show on boxing.
前世界重量级拳王迈克尔·本特执导
我说"迈克尔·本特从一个拳击运动员
I said, "Michael Bentt, like, went from a boxer,
受过脑损伤的世界拳王 变成了百老汇导演吗"
a world champion, had brain damage, to this?"
我当时说"他的故事才是真的精彩"
I said, "What a good story this is!"
拳击手是世界上最勇敢的人
Boxers are the bravest people in the world.
如果我想击中你
If I want to hit you,
就要冒着被你击中的风险
I take a risk of being hit.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
So, you don't get anywhere without risking going somewhere.
-谢谢你 教练 -希望能尽快在片场见到你
- Thank you, coach. - I'll see you soon at the house, I hope.
好的 兄弟
Yes, sir, bro.
我们要回家来一发
We're gonna go home and make love!
我认为迈克尔·本特看清了人生的一点
One of the things I think Mike Bentt knows about life
人生贵在坚持
is perseverance.
很多人经历了人生的低谷就再也没走出来
Lots of people go through dark moments and they don't come out.
我们的监狱里
We have jails filled with
到处都是跌倒了没能站起来的人
people that don't come outxa0of those dark moments.
迈克知道怎么从那些低潮中走出来
Mike knows how to come out of those dark moments,
即便会再次陷入黑暗 也要再走到光明的人生里
and even go back in, and then come back out again,
一直坚持下去
and still persevere, you know.
继续人生的旅程
And just be on the journey that...
这就是生活
that's life.
被赫比·海德打倒
Getting knocked out by Herbie Hide
是我经历过的最好的事
was the best thing that ever happened to me.
是有很多伤痛
It was painful.
但如果我没被赫比·海德击倒
But if I had not gotten knocked out by Herbie Hide,
我可能还在那个身份里
I would still be playing the role,
那个隐藏真我的拳击手身份
the "role" of the boxer guy, wearing that mask.
我想我们错得太多
I think we get it wrong a lot,
尤其是在这个国家里
especially in this country.
一切都是为了赢 赢 赢
It's all about winning.
在我看来 那些所谓的赢家
People who are considered "winners" are, in my mind,
有些是有史以来最失败的人
some of the great losers of all time,
而那些所谓的败者
and people who are called "losers"
有些对我来说 是世上最厉害的赢家
are, to me, some of the great winners of all time.
迈尔斯·戴维斯说过一句话
Miles Davis has a quote.
爵士乐大♥师♥
"我们有时候要花很长时间
"Sometimes it takes a long time
才能学会怎么做自己"
to learn how to play like yourself."
我一直在追寻"我是谁"
I'm always chasing, like, you know, "Who am I?"
我觉着挺好
And that's okay.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表