剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
But, unfortunately, it did.
我从没在球场上见过警犬
I've never seen police dogs at a stadium before.
我见过警员 但是为什么他们需要警犬
I've seen policemen, but why they needed dogs,
我不知道
I don't know.
我想他们当时很担心
I think they were worried about
一旦托奎联降级了
what might happen if, or when,
会发生什么
Torquay went down.
我想都不敢想
I dread to think.
那是场孤注一掷的比赛
It was desperation football.
所有人都在拼命向前场冲吊
It was like, get it forward, no matter what.
根本没人想传球组织进攻
Nobody was trying to pass it.
这场球太重要 那样踢太危险
It was too serious for that.
当时局势非常紧张
The tension was too bad.
我在球场上从未那样紧张过
Certainly, the most anxious I've ever been on a football pitch.
在常规时间只剩下八♥九♥分钟时
About eight or nine minutes from the end of normal time,
吉姆·麦克尼科尔在他那侧边线拿球
Jim McNichol has got the ball on his touchline,
他想在边线停好球
and he goes to clear the ball up the touchline
来帮助托奎联再次组织进攻
to put United on the attack again.
我当时正追着球跑向边线
As I was chasing the ball towards the touchline,
我当时迈开大步
I was running at 90 degrees,
直朝着警♥察♥和警犬跑去
straight at the policeman with the police dog.
我用左眼余光瞟到
I caught out of the corner of my left eye
有一个球员向边线跑来
a player coming towards the sideline.
然后我就记得 球滚过边线
And the next thing I knew, the ball came...
穿过我们脚下
over the line past us,
吉姆·麦克尼科尔紧跟而来
followed closely by Jim McNichol.
警犬肯定看到了我
The dog's obviously saw me
冲着警♥察♥跑来
running straight towards the policeman.
警犬飞速转过身
The dog whipped round
就朝吉姆大腿根咬去
and bit Jim in the top of his leg.
我还记得 历历在目
I remember it, I still remember it vividly now.
那只巨大的德国牧羊犬的脑袋
It was a big Alsatian's head,
朝我的大腿根咬去
just biting me at the top of the leg.
我... 它的嘴深深地咬了下去
And I just... His jaws going in.
我在球场另一侧的
I was on the other side of the ground,
媒体席看比赛
in the press box watching the game.
突然间
All of a sudden,
吉姆那边一片骚动
there was a bit of a commotion over where Jim was.
他躺在地上 所有人都在问
He's lying on the ground, and everybody's going,
"发生什么了"
"What's happened?"
我以为他被铲了一脚 然后受伤了
I thought it was a tackle or something, and he'd got injured.
我以为他拉伤了
I perhaps thought he'd pulled a muscle
或者是滑到了
or I thought he'd slipped.
我大喊"赶紧起来吉姆"之类的话
I said, "Come on! Get on with it, Jim," sort of thing.
"快点 别再磨蹭了"
"Come on! Stop fannying about."
裁判过来对我说
The referee called over to me and he said,
"你看到你的狗干的好事了吗"
"Have you seen what your dog's done?"
我说"是的 裁判
And I said, "Yes, ref.
我看到了 很抱歉"
I did see what the dog's done. I'm sorry."
最糟糕的是 虽然我也这么做过
And the worst thing you can say... I've done it myself,
有人受伤很严重时
if someone's injured and it's a nasty injury,
所有球员都会跑过来围着看
and the players come running over and look...
然后说道"这看上去不妙"
and go, "Uff, that don't look good."
我看到了他被咬的伤口
I seen his bite.
像苹果一般大李子一般深
It was big as an apple and as deep as a plum.
那就像我大腿根的一个大洞
It was like a hole at the top of my leg.
但伤口只有些渗液
But there was a little bit of seepage,
血并没有涌得到处都是
didn't spurt blood everywhere.
我的球衣也被撕开了
And my shorts had been ripped.
我周围的人都要疯了
People were going absolutely mad around me.
我想"这是真的吗"
I thought, "Has that really happened?"
愚蠢的死狗
Stupid fucking dog!
吉姆·麦克尼科尔躺在场上
Jim McNichol is lying on the pitch.
他被一条狗咬了
He's been bitten by a dog.
我觉得所有人都在想
I think everybody thought,
"咬的真是时候"
"This is all we need."
我能听见人群对我大吼大叫
I could hear the crowd shouting at me.
他们当时离我
I was only a matter of, I don't know,
只有五米多的距离
five or six yards away from them.
如果他们想冲下来袭击我
If they'd decided to come down and attack me en masse...
我觉得他们会把我的皮都给扒了
I think they would have lynched me.
就算有警犬在
Even with the dog,
我们估计也没有机会自卫
we probably wouldn't havexa0stood very much chance.
我在想"这下好 我们已经换过人了"
I'm thinking, "Right, our substitute's already been on."
当时一场比赛只允许换一个人
And in those days, there was only one sub allowed, right?
"所以如果我下场了
"So, if I go off now,
我们就只剩下十个人了"
we are down to ten men."
虽然我在场上不能左右胜局
Not that I could do a lot on the pitch,
但我也不能下场 更何况...
but I wasn't gonna go off. Also...
那很有可能是我职业生涯的最后一分钟
it could be my last minutes in Football League football.
所以我想"我不能下场"
So, I'm thinking, "I ain't gonna go off."
吉姆得包扎
Jim had to get bandaged up,
他腿上那个巨大的伤口
with a great big bite on his leg.
那就花了四分钟
And that took four minutes.
花了四分钟
Four minutes to
让吉姆能重新站起来
repair Jim and get him back on his feet again.
比赛暂停了
With the game stopped,
给了我们聚在一起的机会
it gave us a chance to all get together. And...
所有人都开着收音机
everyone had their radios on,
听它播报另一场
and listening to the result from,
也就是林肯城的比赛
obviously, the Lincoln City game.
林肯城48分
托奎联47分
我们看到林肯城三比一输给了斯旺西
And we could see Lincoln City are losing 3-1 at Swansea.
我们只需要再进一球
We've just got to get one goal.
如果两队积分相同
If you finish on level points,
排名就取决于净胜球
the position is decided on goal difference.
托奎联的净胜球比林肯城多两个
Torquay's goal difference was two better than Lincoln.
第四官员打出补时四分钟的那一刻
So, as soon as the fourth official had signalled four minutes,
伤停补时四分钟
吉姆伤停时间
给了所有人一线希望
that gave everybody extra hope.
比赛结尾额外加时
"我们只需要一个进球
"We only need one goal!
打平就能保级"
A draw will keep us up!"
伤停补时
四分钟的补时开踢
As the four minutes started ticking by,
人们在看的不是还剩几分钟
people are looking to see, not how many minutes are left,
而是还剩多少秒
how many seconds are left.
到了四分钟伤停补时的
And it got to the third minute
第三分钟
of the four minutes of stoppage time.
托奎联再次向克鲁的防线发起攻击
Torquay launched another attack into the Crewe defense.
不知为何 克鲁的后卫拿球
And for some strange reason, the Crewe defender got the ball
并没有选择大脚解围
and instead of kicking it up the pitch and out of danger...
而是带向自家禁区
...he takes it back into his own penalty box.
他有点失控
And he slightly mis-controls it.
球像乒乓球一样被踢来踢去
It was like a ping-pong ball.
我们只需要一个进球
We only need one goal.
球四处乱飞
It was just... It was all over.
可能是我最后一场比赛
...could be my last game.
自动降级
...automatic relegation.
得破釜沉舟
It was do or die.
我拿到球 从小缝隙带球过人
I got it and I perambulated on a sixpence,
一脚抽射将球踢进
and it killed nine moles and it went in.
大功告成
There you go.
哨声响起
The whistle blows,
全场都沸腾了
all hell breaks loose.
我从没见过一大群人这样
I haven't seen a crowd...
上一秒还咬牙切齿 下一秒就欢天喜地
change from being aggressive to jubilant like that, ever,
之前之后都没见过
before or since.
我当时
I just...
我整个人都呆滞了
I was... Well, I was numb, really.
我被人们从身后举起来
I wasxa0lifted up from the back.
我看到照片里
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表