剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
The thing is, we had been told
靠近海滩的冰层破裂了
that the ice was broken-up by the beach,
如果我们偏离方向 有可能会直接掉进海里
and if we got off course, we could just go right in the ocean.
关键是一段长约11公里
It's just this seven-mile section
被称为"风孔"的路
known as "The Blowhole."
风孔
这个名字可不是随意取的
It didn't get that name by accident.
天黑了
It got dark.
你的头灯在那丝毫不管用
And you can't shine your headlight over there,
也没法判断 "哦 这边是海"
and be, like, "Oh, there's the open water."
你只是能感觉到
You just know it's there.
你能感受到湿润的空气 然后辨别出来
You kinda get this humidity feeling, and you're, like, "Oh..."
当时风太大了
The wind was blowing so hard
能把我的雪橇吹起来
that it would pick up my sled
把我们整个雪橇队都吹跑了
and it would blow us all the way across,
就像在溜冰场上一样
like an ice-skating rink.
直到撞上东西 缠住了 才停下
Till we hit something and get wrapped around it.
我当时一直觉得 我们要被吹进大海了
I kept thinking that we were gonna get blown into the ocean.
我请求我的领头狗 基多
I begged my single lead-dog, Quito,
"拜托了 一定要努力找到正确路线"
"Please, just keep trying to find the trail!"
基多
狗狗心里有一种概念
The dogs had something inside of 'em that was like,
就是"我们一定要完成她交代我们的事"
"We need to do what she's asking us to do."
它找到了正确路线
She found the trail.
安全站
她刚到地方 他们跟她说
She got there. And they were like,
"嘿 你是第一名 恭喜你"
"Hey, you're in first place! Congratulations!"
当时她的反应是 "不对 等一下"
And she was, "No, wait a minute!
杰夫是第一个
Jeff is here first.
杰夫在哪儿呢
Where is Jeff?"
我不知道杰夫在哪儿
I don't know where Jeff is.
我当时担心很多人
I was worried about a lot of
和很多狗狗的生命安全
people's and a lot of dogs' lives at that time.
安全站
杰夫·金
我没看见艾丽经过
I hadn't seen Aliy go by,
我想应该没有人会顶着狂风前行
I figured no one was gonna be going in this wind.
在某个时刻
At one point,
我的雪橇翻了
my sled tipped over,
我站起来 决定走路前行
and I got up and decided I wanted to walk.
我把挤成一团的狗留在那儿
I left the dogs in the pile
然后自己沿着标记的路线走
and I was gonna walk down the marked trail.
我走着的时候
While I was walking,
出现了一个雪地摩托车
a snowmobile came up
他说"上来 我带你"
and he just said, "Get on, let me take you."
我碰到雪地摩托车那一刻 就失去资格了
The minute I touched his snow machine, I was disqualified.
他被雪地摩托车带到检查点
He got brought into the checkpoint via snow machine.
-你看到我了嘛 -没有
- Did you see me? - No.
我到了这 他们说你还没到
I got here, and they said you weren't here.
他说"你的狗也到了吗" 我说"对呀"
He said, "Are your dogs here?" And I was, like, "Well, yeah!"
然后我问"你的呢" 他说"没到"
And I was like, "Are yours?" And he's like, "No."
我当时说"你说真的吗"
And I was like, "Seriously?"
杰夫的狗还在风暴里
Jeff's dogs were out there,
没有人和它们在一起
without anyone with 'em.
一些警♥察♥和人们说
I had state troopers, people saying,
"你应该停止比赛"
"You need to shut this race down."
然后我说"我都联♥系♥不到参赛者 该怎么停止"
And I said, "I can't even get to 'em. How can I shut 'em down?"
为了来这 我和我的狗狗都
My strength and my dogs' strength,
精疲力尽了
was completely taken trying to get there.
如果我再出去
If I went out there again,
我不确定自己是否能挺住
I'm not entirely sure that I could've made it.
如果我继续前进 就太不负责了
It'd be irresponsible if I kept going.
我不得不等到暴风雪结束
I had to wait out that storm.
我在那蹲了三个半小时
I ended up hunkering down there for three-and-a-half hours.
当工作人员出去帮我找到狗的时候
When some of the crew went out and helped me get the dogs,
我们把它们放进了一个大平底雪橇里
we loaded 'em in a big toboggan
还是它们相互依偎的位置
in their same puppy pile.
就在那时 我们看见了达拉斯
It was at that point, we saw Dallas.
有一束光 朝着小屋的方向来了
There was a light and it started coming towards the cabin.
我打开了门 是达拉斯
I actually opened the door, and it was Dallas.
达拉斯·西韦
我看到他是走过来的 而不是像我一样
I could see that he could actually walk and not crawl,
几乎是爬着过来的
which is what it was like when I came in.
就在那时 我感觉"糟糕了"
Right then, I was like, "Oh, crap!"
他甚至都不知道我或者艾丽就在他身后
He continued right through without ever knowing I was behind him
就直接继续前行了
or Aliy was there.
达拉斯赶着雪橇进入安全站
Dallas came mushing into safety and ,
签到 然后登记离开
signed in and signed out
直接继续赶路去诺姆
and went mushing on to Nome!
达拉斯·西韦
我必须跟随达拉斯的足迹
I gotta go follow Dallas' trail.
她让狗狗各就各位 然后开始狂奔
She got those dogs up, and she got 'em rockin' and rollin'.
然后她说"比赛开始了
Then she said, "The race is on.
我要试着赶上他"
I'm gonna try to catch him."
冲啊
Hike!
我要在20分钟内赶32公里的路
I had 20 minutes to pick up in 20 miles,
所以我们开始疯狂追击
so we were gunning for it.
她不断追逐
And she gave chase,
拉近了两人之间的距离
and made up time on Dallas,
直到达拉斯看到后面的灯光
until he saw a light behind him,
他才开始进入紧张角逐的状态
and he was having to kick it into gear.
搞笑的是 他以为杰夫和艾丽都在他前面
Funny enough, he thought Jeff and Aliy had already gone on ahead
已经到达终点了
to the finish line.
他时不时的会遮住头灯 但是会有缝隙透出光
Now and then, he'd cover his headlight, but leave a little strip.
然后他回头看 我就立刻"看到你啦"
And he'd look back, and I'd be like, "Dah!"
我能感觉到我要追上他了
And I could just feel I was catching him...
加把劲吧
Way to go!
你赢得了2014艾迪塔罗德赛冠军
You just won the Iditarod 2014.
你是在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
杰夫和艾丽在哪儿呢
Where's Jeff and Aliy?
在你身后
Behind you!
你成功了 达拉斯
You did it Dallas!
这次比赛真精彩
That's one heck of a run, then.
冠军 达拉斯·西韦
艾丽·泽科尔 第二名
在那种比赛中获得第二名
To finish second like that in any race,
尤其是连续三次 非常接近冠军了
especially three times in a row, it's close.
2分22秒
Two minutes and 22 seconds.
支持艾丽胜利
我相信有好多人为此伤心难过
I think there were a lot of broken hearts.
但是不可否认的是 她能赢
But it's undeniable that she can win.
在人群中 你能听到的人们对艾丽的喜爱
And there was a love for Aliy that eclipsed what you heard
远远超过了对其他雪橇员的
from the crowd for almost any other musher.
一年又一年 你想忽视这一点很难
It was hard not to notice that, year after year,
达拉斯一出现 大家会喊"太棒了"
Dallas would come in, and people'd be like, "That's great."
当艾丽出现 人们就彻底疯狂了
Then Aliy would come in and people would lose their minds.
艾丽 艾丽
Aliy! Aliy!
你知道 可能所有的女人都支持艾丽
You know that at least all the women are going for Aliy,
剩下一半的男人可能也是
and probably half the men.
如果你要拍摄艾迪塔罗德比赛
If you were casting Iditarod,
艾丽的刚强形象很吸引人
it's tempting to see Aliy in the Rocky role,
因为她拼尽全力
because she fought hard,
她带着荣誉而战
she fought, like, with honor and
仅仅落后了那么一点点
just fell a little bit short.
赢很重要 但是赢并不是一切
Winning is important, but it is not everything.
你不能牺牲一切去获取胜利
You don't sacrifice everything to win.
她的狗狗才是最重要的
Her dogs come first.
我从不会要求狗狗
I never ask a dog
去做它们能力范围之外的事
to do more than it is capable of doing.
为了当一个负责任的赶撬人
In order to be a responsible dog musher
以及一个坐在这 让我自己感到骄傲的人
and someone that I can sit here and be proud of,
我一定要亲密地了解每一个小家伙
you have to know every single one of these guys intimately.
这就是我为什么喜欢狗拉雪橇
And that's why I like dog mushing.
北极兽医医院
看起来很不错 我觉得
It looks really good, I think.
是的 消肿了不少 所以还不错
Yeah, the swelling's down a lot, so that looks good.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表