剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
"哈莱姆区花样滑冰"是一个
提供学习花样滑冰运动机会的独特组织
不知道您是否可以
I just want to know
给我们这些小花滑运动员一些建议
if you have any tips for us as young skaters.
比如如何继承您传奇的花滑生涯
It's like, following in your amazing footsteps.
我的建议是如果有人说你不行 不要因此害怕
Advice is just don't be scared if somebody say you can't do it.
黑人女孩也能花滑
Black girls can skate, too.
我见过黑人花滑
I seen somebody doing it,
这项运动不是白人的专利
and it's not only for white people.
您有没有过崩溃的时候呢
Did you ever have a breaking point?
有没有感觉
Did you ever feel like,
"我再也不想花滑了"
"I don't wanna do this anymore,"
"我不知道我是否还想坚持下去"的时候
"I don't know if I want to do this anymore"?
有时候很艰难
Sometimes it's hard.
在冰场上的很多日子 你都会很想哭
Many days on the ice, you feel like crying,
但是赢比赛
but winning a competition,
并不是人生里最重要的事情
it's not the most important thing in life.
你不用非得等到
You don't have to wait for
一个奖牌来改变你的人生
a medal to make your life different.
奖牌固然很好 但那并不是最重要的东西
A medal, it's nice, but it's not the most important.
它只是身外之物
A medal is superficial.
并不真实
It's not real.
如果你全力以赴了
If you give 100%
你也知道你不余遗力了
and you know there was no other way,
你做到最好了
you did the best, well,
那么享受过程就好
feel good about it.
积极向上 继续向前
Feel positive, and move on,
下一次比赛 你会更好
and in the next competition, it will be better.
所以要努力做一个好人
So try to be a good person,
一个好运动员
try to be a good athlete,
或者一个好学生 而不是想着获得奖牌
or a good student, without trying to get a medal
因为有时候
because sometimes,
这种念头会摧毁你 令你大失所望
it can destroy you and really upset you...
甚至一辈子都困扰你 这样不好
for life sometimes and it's not good.
在做职业运动员十年后
索雅如今成为了一名花滑教练
布雷马滑冰馆
哇哦 漂亮
Whoa, that was nice.
很好 速度更快了
That was good. It's getting faster.
世界才是评判最佳运动员的
The world is the ultimate judge
终极裁判
of who is the greatest in sports.
评判运动员的贡献
It's... what did they bring?
评判运动员分享给世界的东西
What did they share with the world?
索雅和皮特教练
陪伴着彼此
他们已经订婚
跳得很好
Jump was nice.
-嗯 跳起来时... -真的很不错
- Yeah, then it went up... - That was really good,
那个跳得很好 组合跳跃女王诞生了
That was a good one. Well, Combo Queen is here.
索雅很独特
Surya is original.
她是一个很真实的人
She is a very authentic person.
她自信于自己相信的东西
She is confident in what she believes
不害怕直抒己见
and she's not afraid to speak her mind.
我觉得那是她最闪光的地方
I think that's the most amazing thing about her.
我真是太迷恋她了
I'm just so enamored with her.
我们的确很忙
We do have very busy schedules,
但有空的时候
but the time that we do have,
我们会去看电影
we like to see a movie
有时会去溜旱冰
or go to the roller rink sometimes.
他会说"你看 我们可以一起去玩"
He is like, "Hey, we could just hang around together."
他没那么多浪漫细胞
He's not that romantic first,
但是 你懂的嘛 美国人
but, hey, American, you know.
我不介意
It's fine.
溜冰园
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表