剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
Yeah, but inside I'm rotten!
保罗·多布森
1987年前锋
赛季开始
1986到1987年度赛季从第一天开始就很艰难
The '86-'87 season was a struggle from the first day.
当我第一次要去客场比赛时
When I first turned up for the first away trip,
我以为
I thought it was...
我以为开进球场的是辆救护车
I thought it was an ambulance coming into the ground.
我心想 "可能是送球迷的客车吧"
I thought, "Probably that's the supporters' coach."
但那就是送球队的巴士
It was the team bus!
我们从托奎出发穿越英格兰
We had to travel the length of England from Torquay,
有时候四五百公里都在这破车上
sometimes 250, 300 miles in a coach.
行驶在高速路上时 球员把腿
We had players going up the motorway with their legs...
伸出窗外或天窗
out the windows, out the roof.
我们坐在彼此的大腿上六个小时
We're sitting on one another's laps for about six hours.
斯图尔特经理经常会让我们提前下车
The manager,xa0Stuart, used to make us get off the bus
走二十分钟到球场
20 minutes away from the ground
这样给腿做热身
and walk, just to get our legs going.
上场时比赛正好开始
So you run on the pitch at thexa0start of a game
然后球迷们就问 "你们去哪了"
and the supporters had been there, like, "Where have you been?"
我们刚到啊
We just got here.
那个赛季的打击接踵而至
They had so many blows to contend with that season.
托奎联
球队不怎么厉害 我想我们都知道这一点
The team wasn't that strong. I think we all knew it wasn't.
你可以一直借口说是运气差
I know you can always talk about bad luck
但也无济于事
until you're blue in the face,
他们的运气真的是差到不能更差了
but they had more than their fair share of bad luck.
托奎联
二三月份的时候 情况就每况愈下
It was slip-sliding by about February, March.
我第一次知道
Knowing, for the first time,
谁垫底谁滚蛋
whoever's bottom gets kicked out.
当你一周接一周地输时
It can be a little bit...
就会开始感到不安
disconcerting, you know, when you lose week after week,
好不容易打成平局 接着又是一番霉运
and you're picking up draws, and you're getting bad luck.
赢球是一种习惯
Winning is a habit.
不幸的是 输球也是
Losing is as well, unfortunately.
你有了那种思维定势
You get that mindset, and
觉得再也赢不了比赛了
you think you're never gonna win a game again,
你就真的再也进不了球了
and you'll never score another goal.
成败在此一举
托奎联的生死日
赛季的最后一场比赛越来越近
As it grew towards the final game of the season,
有三个俱乐部
with the three clubs,
伯恩利 托奎联 以及林肯城
Burnley, Torquay United and Lincoln City,
面临降级的危机
in danger of going down,
托奎联是三支竞争队伍中最小的那个
Torquay were the smallest of those three clubs in contention.
英格兰
托奎
和托奎差不多大小的球队不是破产
Teams of Torquay's size have actually gone out of business,
就是陷入严重的资金问题
or have ended up in big financial problems.
没人知道到底会发生什么
Nobody quite knew what would happen.
托奎联
俱乐部能幸存吗
Will the club survive?
明年还有俱乐部吗
Will we have a club next year?
恐惧和担忧是主要情绪
Fear and worry was the main emotion.
你从足球联赛里出局了 基本上
You dropped out the Football League and basically...
你的全职球员生涯就完蛋了
you were finished as a full-time professional,
因为没机会全职踢球
because there was no full-time football,
就只能兼♥职♥踢
so you'd need to go part-time
结果就是工资变少
so obviously your wages would drop down.
那是生死存亡之际
It was do or die.
我们都知道 你没办法不想这事
And we all knew it. You can't get that thought out your head.
"天哪 如果我们输了这一局
"My God, if we lose this,
托奎就和足球联赛说拜拜了"
Torquay are going out of the Football League,"
在那时这事是难以想象的
which at that time was unthinkable.
所以赛季最后一场比赛来临时
So, going into the last game of the season,
就想着 "这可能是我最后一场比赛了"
you're thinking, "Okay, this could be my last game. Ever."
我们从来就没晋级的水平
We were never sort of promotion material,
但是我一直相信我们至少比一个俱乐部要强
but I always believed that we'd be better than one club.
赛季最后一天
比赛那天早上
In the morning of the match,
联赛积分榜显示
the league table read,
伯恩利以46分垫底
Burnley are bottom of the table with 46 points.
托奎以47分排倒数第二
Torquay were next with 47 points.
林肯城以48分排倒数第三
And Lincoln City were next with 48 points.
赢了得三分
Three points for a win,
平局一分 输了零分
one for a draw, nothing for a defeat.
赛季总决赛
托奎VS克鲁
我觉得没有比对战克鲁更难踢的比赛了
I don't think we could've picked a tougher game than Crewe.
克鲁亚力山德拉是一支好球队
Crewe Alexandra were a good team,
他们完全没压力
they were under no pressure at all.
他们知道我们很紧张
They knew we were nervous.
他们很安全
They were safe.
他们的球员都很放松不是吗
Their players were all relaxed, weren't they?
那天烈日炎炎 球场地面硬邦邦的
The day was boiling hot, the pitch was bone hard,
球弹得老高
the ball was bouncing high,
这让踢好球变得非常困难
which made it very difficult to play good football.
没水 没供水
No water, no water supply,
不像现在开赛前还有洒水器
no sprinklers like they've got today before the game.
当时的场地就像荒地一样
Just like a desert, wasn't it?
上半场
上半场就是一场灾难
The first half was a disaster.
上半场他们把我们按在地上摩擦
They absolutely hammered us the first half.
我们都碰不到球 上气不接下气
We never got the ball off, we were huffing and puffing.
开赛不久他们就连进两球
Well, they scored two goals quite early on in the game.
我们都还没准备好
Before we'd even settled down,
才20分钟就被2:0吊打了
we were two-nil down after 20 minutes.
我当时就想 "天哪
I'm like, "Oh, my God.
看来我们是进不了球了"
It didn't seem we were gonna score."
如果赛前我们要翻越的还算不上高山
If we didn't have a mountain to climb before the game,
那下半场我们简直就是要攀登珠穆朗玛峰
we had Everest to climb for the second half.
托奎 克鲁
你有什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
斯图尔特说 "现在的情况是 我们0:2落后
Stuart said, "This is the situation. We're 2-0 down.
下半场我们至少得进两球"
We need at least two goals in the second half."
每个人都在想
Everybody was just,
"天哪
"Oh, my goodness.
结果肯定很难看 这将会是场灾难"
This is gonna end very badly. This is gonna be a disaster."
我去上厕所
I went to the bathroom.
一个我不认识的家伙问我
And then a guy who I'd never seen before said,
"你有球队手册嘛"
"Have you got a program?"
托奎联队手册
我说"我有" 他说"我花五英镑买♥♥你的怎样"
And I said, "Yes." He said, "I'll give you a fiver for it."
那时候才卖♥♥五十便士
And they cost 50 pence in those days.
我让他走开 别打扰我独自哀伤
And I told him to go away and not intrude on personal grief.
但是 他当然想要
But, of course, he wanted a program
托奎联在足球联赛中最后一场比赛的手册
for the last ever Torquay Football League match.
下半场
下半场开始 我们走了出来
We walk out for the second half,
观众为我们欢呼了30秒
the crowd did get on our side for about 30 seconds,
托奎 克鲁
然后开踢了
until kick-off.
我们就再也没碰到过球
Then we never got the ball off them again.
看在基♥督♥的份上 加把劲啊
For Christ's sake, get up in the play!
我们在禁区边缘拿到个任意球
We got a free kick just on the edge of the box.
马克·加迪纳拿到了球 然后传给了我 我一脚
Mark Gardiner had the ball, and he just rolled it to me and I hit it.
守门员扑向一边 而球飞向另一边
Goalkeeper went one way, the ball went the other.
2:1了
So, it's 2-1.
于是所有人突然发现
And everybody suddenly thought,
"我们还是有点希望的"
"We've still got some hope here."
观众开始变得非常非常吵闹
The crowd were getting very, very noisy,
很狂躁
getting very agitated...
他们开始拆毁围栏
and they started breaking off bits of fence
还把碎片扔向球场
and throwing them towards the pitch.
约翰·哈里斯
前警员
所以我们带来了警犬
So we got the dogs, brought them in, and...
我们只是希望
we were just hoping
情况不会继续变糟
that it wouldn't develop any further than that.
但不幸的是 我们错了
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表