剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
"Oh, my God!"
我一辈子都没有过那种感受
I've never had that feeling in my life.
经历了他经历的一切
After having to deal what he's dealt with in life,
你可能会觉得
you would figure that
成为父亲对他来说
fatherhood might not be his best choice
不是最好的人生选择
of things to do in life.
他第一眼看到她时
The minute he laid eyes on her,
就没在乎过生的不是儿子
he never cared that he didn't have a boy.
从那时起一直到今天
And he, to this day,
他都是个钟爱宠爱女儿的父亲
is just a loving, doting father on that little girl.
这是摩根·索菲亚·瑞恩
This is Morgan Sophia Ryan.
她还不到两岁
She's not even two years old yet
就已经能转篮球了
and she can spin a basketball.
鼻子呢 你想用鼻子转篮球吗
How about your nose? You wanna do it on your nose?
好 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
来吧
Here we go.
好了 接住 摩根
Okay. Here we go, Morgan.
我记得 从大概一岁起
I remember playing basketball
摩根·瑞恩
我就开始玩篮球了 还可能更早
since I was maybe about one, maybe earlier.
篮球绝对是我们之间
Basketball is definitely the
最紧密的联♥系♥
biggest connection that we have with each other.
佩斯大学田径运动
她和我的第一场中场表演是在她一岁的时候
Her first halftime show with me was at one year old,
从那以后 她就一直跟我一起表演
and she's been performing with me ever since.
-运球 投篮 -运球 投篮
- Dribble and shoot. - Dribble and shoot!
合上双手 跺跺双脚
Put your hands together and stomp your feet
欢迎我们的活力二人组
for the dynamic duo:
黑杰克和摩根·瑞恩
Blackjack and Morgan Ryan!
我总是很紧张
I always get butterflies in my stomach.
但是爸爸一直跟我说"无论如何表演都要继续"
But my dad always says, "The show must go on."
所以 即使你搞砸了 拿起球忘了这事
So, even if you mess up, just grab the ball, forget about it,
继续表演就好
and just continue your performance.
能伸出你的手指吗 这样做
Hi, can I see your finger? Go like that.
谁还想转篮球
Who else wants a spin?
我
Me!
手指别动
Stay still.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Look at that! look at that! look at that!
大家玩得怎么样
How's everybody doing?
我非常希望 给孩子们表演
Performing for kids, I yearn for it.
我需要这种表演 这是我的动力
Like, I need it. It's my fuel.
我必须做这份工作
I...I have to do this.
就是这样 我的自尊现在高高的在这里
That's what. My self-esteem is up here now,
原来是低到地里的
where it used to be down here.
就好像
In a way,
达到了某种平衡
life kinda balances out, you know?
他过去三四十年都失败透顶 我懂
he screwed up for 30, 40 years. I gotcha.
我明白
I understand.
但是看看他给这么多孩子带去的笑脸
But look at all these smiles that he puts on these kids' faces,
我跟你保证 每一个孩子
and I guarantee you, every one of those kids
都会一辈子记得那个时刻
will remember that moment for the rest of their life.
我从事了世界上最棒的工作 我工作
You know, I've got the greatest job in the world. I go,
我听到孩子们的笑声
I get to hear the laughter of children,
看到孩子们的笑脸
and I get to see them smile,
我向他们传递激励人心的信息
and then I get to give them motivational messages.
在我打球的公园里
So, in my park,
我有些朋友很消极
I had some of my friends that were negative.
我远离那些消极的人
I stayed away from those negative people.
因为 你和消极的人混在一起会发生什么
Because, what happens when you hang around negative people?
你也会变得消极
You become negative.
周围都是消极的人
Negative things happen
就会发生消极的事
when you surround yourself with negative people.
如果你周围都是积极的人
What happens when you surround yourself
会发生什么
with positive people?
周围都是积极的人
Positive thi...Positive things happen
就会发生积极的事情
when you surround yourself with positive people. So...
我很骄傲
I'm proud that I...
我找到了我热爱的东西
found something I loved,
我一辈子都在做这件事
and I've done my whole life,
然后把它变成了工作
and turned it into my job.
我永远都不想退休 我退休了要做什么呢
I never wanna retire. What am I gonna do if I retire?
我完全相信杰克是成功的
I absolutely believe that Jackie is a success story.
西四街篮球场
他有自己的才华 有自己的缺点
He took his talents, he took his shortcomings,
因缘际会最后做了他真正喜欢的事
and somehow came out doing what he truly enjoys,
并以此为生
and making a living out of it.
-你还好吗 -很好 兄弟 你呢
- You alright? - Good, man. You?
我很好 你懂我意思吧
I'm doing great. You know what I'm saying?
很好 兄弟 你还穿上西装了
Good, man. You all zoot-suited out?
兄弟 你还不了解我妈
Man, you already know me.
你怎么样 教练
What's up, Coach?
谢谢你来
Thanks for showing up.
如果你问我
If you were to ask me,
"杰克没能进美国职业篮球联赛
"Hey, you know, since Jackie didn't make the NBA,
里克·卡莱尔
达拉斯独行侠队主教练
那他算个失败的人吗"之类的
is he a guy that failed?" or whatever,
我肯定会说他不是
I mean, I... Emphatically, I would say no.
大块头 大块头
Big man! big man!
我非常尊敬他
I really have great respect
他把自己的人生
for how he's turned his life
变成了篮球人生
into a basketball life.
他过去的那些空虚和黑暗面
That emptiness that he had, that dark side,
现在一片光明
is now all light.
他照亮了每个人的生活
He brightens everybody's day.
永远不要说"我不行"
Don't ever say I never passed!
我们只能幻想他做的事
We could only dream of what he's doing.
你能想象吗 早上醒来做...
Can you imagine waking up and doing your...
这甚至不算是工作
It's not even a job.
因为当你做了自己热爱的事 那就不是工作
'Cause when you love what you're doing, it's not a job.
不幸的是
And unfortunately,
很多可怜的人
there's a lot of miserable people out there
都不得不出门
that have to go to work and do a job
做他们不喜欢的工作
that they don't like.
他不是这样
Not him.
杰克不是这样
Not Jack.
*此刻你已找到自己的位置*
*Right about now in the place to be*
*你准备好了吗*
*Are you ready?*
*你准备好了吗*
*Are you ready?*
*派对达人终得其所*
*All the party people in the place to be*
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表