剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
直至今早高尔夫球界依然
The golf world is buzzing this morning
因为英国公开赛上的惊人结局而沸腾
over the amazing finish at the British Open.
戏剧性 不可思议 诡异 都难以形容
Dramatic, improbable, bizarre... they all work.
高尔夫是人生的课堂
Golf is a school of life.
与你的内在息息相关
It's much what you have inside.
我真的很替他感到可惜
I was really feeling for him.
我可以预见他做出放弃比赛的决定
You know, I could see him just throwing the tournament away.
未来一段时间的
For the foreseeable future,
热点话题将会是
the hot topic will be
范德维尔德的选择到底对不对
did Van de Velde do the right thing?
我认为高尔夫对于人生的意义在于
I think in golf, as in life,
诚然你会获胜
yes, you have winners.
但不是每个人都会是常胜将军
But not everybody is a winner every week.
这件事会困扰你多久
How long will this haunt you?
可能永远吧
Oh, I guess forever.
不过我是说 你懂的
But, I mean, as I say, you know,
一百年之后还有谁会记得呢
who will remember in 100 years?
《铩羽》
第一集 第八集
第72洞[最后一洞]
法国奥瑟格尔高尔夫俱乐部
我出生在法国南部
I was born in the southwest of France,
让·范德维尔德
专业高尔夫球手
一个叫蒙德马桑的小镇
uh, a town called Mont-de-Marsan.
家里有五个兄弟 我最小
Five brothers, I'm the youngest one.
克里斯蒂安·范德维尔德
哥哥
我们在奥斯戈尔的海边有个度假别♥墅♥
We had a vacation house in Hossegor, on the coast.
每天下午我们都会去海滩 去冲浪
We went to the beach, we went sailing, every afternoon.
我不太喜欢去海边
I didn't really like going to the beach.
我就在家跟保姆待在一起
I was staying home with a nanny.
花♥园♥后面就是4号♥洞
The back of the garden was hole number four
花♥园♥前面是6号♥洞
and the front of the garden was hole number six.
我们真的对高尔夫很陌生
We really were strangers to the golf world.
那个时候高尔夫很精英化
At that time, it was rather elitist.
有时候看到路过的那些人
I could see those people walking by
我就跟我爸妈说
and I told my mum and dad,
"请带我去那吧"
"Please take me there."
1972年7月
July 1972,
我6岁的时候
six years of age,
我跟我爸妈总是说起想去打高尔夫的事情
and all I can talk about is going to play golf to my parents.
然而他们带我去的是另一种不同的高尔夫球场
And obviously they took me to a different type of golf.
大概过了一个月之后
That lasted for about a month.
我父亲终于忍♥无可忍♥了 他说
And then my dad got pretty fed up and he said,
"咱们就带他去个真的高尔夫球场吧"
"Ah, let's take him to the real golf."
在那个俱乐部 我是唯一一个小孩子
I was the only young, you know, kid in that golf club.
我六岁
I was six years old.
那时候还没有专门给小孩子用的球杆
At the time, there was no clubs for kids.
俱乐部的负责人
The head pro,
把他的一个旧球杆锯短
he took one of his old clubs and cut it
给我用
so I could play.
我就是这样开始打球的
This is how I started.
他给我上的启蒙课
He gave me my first lesson.
第二天我早早地就来了
The following day, I came back again early.
这次他锯了另一根球杆
He cut a different club this time,
是一根推杆
uh, he cut a putter.
所以我就拿着一个9号♥球杆和一个推杆
So, here I was with a 9-iron and a putter,
一路跑到果岭[球洞所在的草坪]
and I was running up to the putting green,
一连几个小时练习推杆 再回来
putting for hours, coming back down,
坐在他身边
sitting down next to him.
讲真的 这就是
Really, this is how the...
对于这项赛事热情的由来
passion for the game came up.
我在1985年的时候赢得了
I won the first under-21 championship,
青年冠军赛的21岁以下组的冠军
the youth championship, in 1985.
那时候我快20岁了
You know, I was about to turn 20.
我在美国获得了几个奖学金
I had a few scholarships in America,
我也有机会可以在法国开始学业
or I had the opportunity to start studying in France.
还有一个选择是
And the last choice that
我可以开始成为职业球手
I thought I had was to turn professional.
我选了第三个
I decided for the third one.
我父亲当时不太高兴
My dad was not particularly pleased.
他的父亲是位实业家
His father was an industrialist,
生意做得很大
he had a very nice business,
阿兰·佩里洛
范德维尔德伙伴咨♥询♥公♥司♥总裁
一直是家族生意
which is still in the family.
他一直期待让能继续学业
He expected Jean to continue his studies.
我父亲可能不会理解
My father could never understand
为什么让会花费
why Jean would spend the
整天的时间在地上推着球跑
whole day pushing a ball along the ground.
他告诉他
And he told him,
"你打高尔夫是不会有工作的"
"You will not have a job playing golf!"
当时人们认为那不是一项体育运动
At the time, people said it wasn't a sport.
记者们也对它不屑一顾
Journalists were contemptuous of it.
但同时期 高尔夫运动在法国兴盛起来了
But at the same time, golf was growing in France.
我们一直在等待一个冠军
We were waiting for our champion.
埃里克·杜安纳尔
法国高尔夫球协会
他才26岁
Just 26 years old,
从1987年开始就是职业球手
a pro player since 1987,
让·范德维尔德在欧洲巡回赛
Jean van de Velde is making a start on his fifth season
开始了他的第五个赛季
on the European circuit.
克里斯托夫·隆德尔
挚友
让在法国的高尔夫球界一直很有知名度
Jean had always been known on the French golf scene.
我们不知道他什么时候会赢得一场锦标赛
We didn't know when he would win a tournament,
但是他已经有很多好成绩了
but he had already had a lot of good results.
他无疑是法国的头号♥高尔夫球手
He was indisputably the number-one French player.
但是他还是需要更多国际上的曝光度
But he still needed more international visibility.
我当时已经开始赚钱了
I wasxa0making money.
唯一的困难是
The only difficulty that I had was
当我领先的时候
I didn't manage to convert
我没能转换心态
whenever I was at the front.
不管是我犯了错
Whether, you know, I made some mistake,
或者我思想不够坚定
whether I wasn't mentally solid enough,
又或者是有人超过我时 都是这样
whether somebody just outplayed me...
1993年的时候 我休了个假
In 1993, I actually took a holiday off
去了一个海边的度假胜地 不管你信不信
and I went to a beach resort, believe it or not,
我跟我的家人
uh, with my family,
我在那待了两周
and I stayed there for two weeks.
回来的时候我感觉自己焕然一新
I came back super refreshed and,
对我的打法和我自己
you know, feeling good about...
都感觉很满意了
the way that I was playing and feeling good about myself.
我去了罗马
I went to Rome,
法国选手取得欧洲锦标赛冠军
让·范德维尔德成为24年来首位获得欧洲高尔夫锦标赛冠军的法国人
刚好赢得了那场比赛
and I happened to win that tournament.
当他赢得了罗马大♥师♥赛的时候
When he won the Rome Masters,
他就成为了我们一直期待的那个冠军
he became the champion we had been waiting for.
让·范德维尔德 尽管获胜却谦逊有礼
Jean van de Velde, modest despite success.
罗马大♥师♥赛获胜之后
After his victory in the Rome Masters,
我们法国的头号♥球员想要保持冷静
the number-one golfer in France wants to keep a cool head.
每年需要完成35场锦标赛
With 35 tournaments to compete in per year,
专业球手的生活是常人难以忍♥受的
the life of a pro golfer is hard to endure.
见识过意大利的阵势之后 他重整行囊
After seeing Italy, he repacks his bag.
从这个起点开始 他将继续坚持这个胜利的道路
From this point forward, he will be on the route to victory.
1999年 公开锦标赛
皮埃尔·贝希曼 规则官
公开锦标赛 或者英国公开赛
The Open Championship, or the British Open,
正如我们大多数人所说
as most of us would call it,
葡萄酒壶奖杯
公开赛
是世界上历史最悠久的专业锦标赛
is the oldest professional championship in the world.
英国公开赛是高尔夫球界最盛大的赛事
The British Open is the biggest golf event in the world.
每届英国冠军赛 或者公开赛都在卡诺斯蒂举办
Each time the British, or The Open, goes to Carnoustie,
球员们都很害怕那个球场
the players fear that course.
卡诺斯蒂在高尔夫的故乡 苏格兰
Carnoustie's in Scotland, the home of golf,
那是世界上难度最大的球场之一
one of the hardest golf courses in the world,
科蒂斯·斯特兰奇
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表