剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
你们好
Hello!
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, mister!
我确实相信 每个人都需要
I do believe that you really need to
力所能及地为世界作出贡献
try to make the difference that you can make.
即使只是小小的变化也无所谓
Even if it's very small, it doesn't matter.
每个小变化都是积极向上的
Every small difference is positive.
这就是我真正想做的事
Uh, and this is exactly what I'm trying to do.
再见
Bye!
我们都会经历逆境 而且我认为
We all encounter adversity and I think, you know,
他就是极佳的例子
he's a stunning example
告诉我们在逆境中如何做正确的事
of how to behave the right way when things go wrong.
我是在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
好吧
Okay.
你说你昨晚又看了一遍
You told me you watched it again last night?
是不想犯错误 还是怎么的
Didn't want to make a mistake, or what?
不是 事实上 开头 中间 结尾我都记得
No, in fact, I remember the beginning, middle, end and all that.
但是重要的是能再看你一遍
But what's important is to see your face again.
离我的球远点
Leave my ball alone.
让在2008年从职业高尔夫球队退役
你应该把球留在它该在的位置上
You always have to leave golf where it should be.
你花在高尔夫球上的时间
The time it took to find a new Claret Jug
并没帮你得到带有你名字的奖杯
without your name engraved on it.
这是一项比赛
It's a game,
也是一项运动 仅仅是这样而已
it's a sport, and there's nothing more and nothing less.
这个搞砸了 给他刻上"范德维尔德"
We ruined this one, engraved "Van de Velde" On it.
还是给他吧
Give it to him, anyway.
他再也没有在重大♥比♥赛中获得接近冠军的名次
仅仅讨论胜利 社会是无法前进的
A society cannot make do with only talking about victory.
我们总是说 失败教会我们的比成功更多
We always say that we learn more from defeat than from victory.
所以 如果我们从失败中学习
So, if we learn from defeat,
我们就要更加留意失败的人
we should pay a bit more attention to those who lose.
我会被看过我比赛的那一代人记住
I will be remembered by the generation who've seen me.
现在正在打高尔夫的这一代
The generation who now play golf
这些20来岁的巡回赛选手
who are 20 years old and are on tour,
他们根本不认识我
they have no idea who I am.
这是理所当然的
And that's the way it should be.
你能告诉我谁赢了1907年的公开赛吗
Can you tell me who won The Open Championship in 1907?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
你看吧
Here you go.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表