剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
它冲我嚎了好多次 还一直不睡觉
He howled a lot at me and he never slept.
它总是坐起来 就像
He always sat up, and was like,
护卫犬一样
the guard dog and everything.
我特别为她感到骄傲
My pride for her is so extreme.
有人要撞死她啊
The fact that somebody tried to kill her!
有人要撞死她
Somebody tried to kill her!
她却没有停下来
And she didn't stop,
她还坚持比赛
she actually kept going.
对于她所经历的事情来说
A third-place finish is incredible
能得第三名已经很不可思议了
for what she went through.
这件事说明了她很坚强
It just shows how tough she is,
在那种情况下重新组队
to regroup like that
名列前茅到达终点
and come in as a class act.
艾丽 艾丽 艾丽
Aliy! Aliy! Aliy!
见到你太激动了
We're so thrilled to see you.
我爱你
I love you.
我得去跟大家打个招呼了
I should go say hi to the crowd.
他们一定会喜欢的
Yeah, they would love that!
世界上总会有悲伤的事
There is sadness in the world,
有时候你会被打倒
and sometimes you get knocked down and...
有太多那样的事情 虽然我希望没有
Yep, there's a lot of that out there, and I wish there wasn't.
但无法否认
But there sure is.
艾丽 艾丽
Aliy! Aliy!
艾伦·摩尔
艾丽的丈夫
我和我丈夫艾伦开着车
My husband Allen and I were driving
收音机上放着一首特别好听的歌♥
and this really nice song came on the radio.
是蒂姆·麦格罗的歌♥ 他在唱
And it's a Tim McGraw song and he's talking about,
永远保持谦卑和善良
always be humble and kind,
向邻居伸出援手
and open the door for your neighbor,
大家都会幸福
and everyone be happy.
然后我看着他说"这什么蠢歌♥ 讨厌死了"
And I looked at him, and I was like, "I hate this stupid song!"
然后他说
And he's like,
"我觉得咱们可能有点问题"
"I think we have a problem."
当我们终于能好好谈谈的时候
When I finally talked to her,
我才意识到这件事对她造成了多大的创伤
that's when I realized how much it had hurt her,
对她的信念造成了多大的冲击
and how much it had just rocked her from her foundation,
甚至改变了她对自己
and changed the way that she felt about herself,
和所热爱的事物的看法
and about this thing that she loves,
严重到她自己都不知道
to the degree where she didn't know
还能不能再次站到起跑线上的程度
if she could step on the runners again.
我有大半年的时间都过得很艰难
I had a challenging nine, ten months,
本来我也不是很喜欢社交的人
where I wasn't the most social gal in the world.
铁憨憨
我们最后决定 我也许应该去看心理医生
We ended up deciding that I should probably go to a therapist.
我的问题是
My problem was that
我真的认为这件事会再次发生
I really believed that it was gonna happen again.
你会在脑子里建立一个将会发生的事情的场景
You build up these scenarios of what you think's gonna happen,
然后会陷入这个
and it's... You get in this circle
事情会再次发生的循环
of what you think's gonna happen.
你逃不出那个怪圈
And you can't necessarily get out of that loop,
因为你越想它
because the more you think about it,
就越会深信不疑
the more you convince yourself and you back it up.
艾伦帮我克服的最大的障碍
The biggest hurdle that Allen helped me with
铜豆豆
是这个我把所有东西加在一起建造的怪物
is that I had built everything up as this monster.
我一直没有看过
I never looked at a picture of
那个袭击我的人的照片
the man who assaulted me.
艾伦把他的平板拿出来
Allen got his iPad out and everything.
调出来他的照片
And he pulled up his picture,
问我"你准备好了吗"
and he's like, "Okay, you ready?"
然后我说
And I was like,
"他就是个普通人啊 就像个小孩似的"
"He's just like this normal guy! He's, like, a kid!"
出庭那天艾丽终于能面对他
The day in court when Aliy was able to... face him...
她没有冲他大喊大叫
and not scream at him,
而是讲出了她的感受 她真的很强大
but just tell him how she felt, was very empowering.
"我希望你当时没有把我的生命当垃圾对待
"I wish that you didn't treat my life like garbage,
没有把我当做一次性可丢弃的人对待"
like an absolutely disposable human being."
能像和人交流一样
It was very refreshing
跟他对话 真的让我很振奋
to be able to talk to him like a human being
因为我之前都没有把他想象成人类
because I never pictured him as a human being before.
阿诺德·德莫斯基对所有指控供认不讳
他被判六个月有期徒刑
为了下一年能参赛
For her to run the next year,
我觉得她推动自己走出阴影真的很好
I think it was good that she pushed through it.
乖宝 穿上这个
Put those on for me, good girl.
如果艾丽在那时候没能坚持下去的话
If Aliy had not continued at that point in time,
那么她就极难再继续做那些
it would've been extremely hard for her to continue doing
她热爱的 擅长的事情了
what she loves and what she's really good at.
2017年艾迪塔罗德大赛
五 四
Five, four,
三
three,
二
two,
一
one,
出发
go!
我意识到每个人的生命中都会出现这类的挑战
I realized that everyone has these challenges in their life,
只是我现在碰到了
and so l've got this one now.
好嘞 咱们终点见
All right, see you down the trail.
准备
Ready?
我本来真的不想再参赛的
I really didn't want to do it again,
尤其是路线跟那次一样
especially because it went on the same route,
会路过同样的地点
past the same exact spot.
所以我当时绝对陷入了那个循环
So, I was definitely in that loop of,
"会出事的"
"It's not gonna be good."
但是有时候你只要坚持下去
But you really sometimes just have to follow through with it.
然后你就会豁然开朗
And then you're like, "Ah!"
经历过那样的事之后 没人会跟以前一样的
After a situation like that, no one is ever the same.
然而她也许比以前更坚强了
However, she is possibly stronger than she was beforehand.
别跑太快 我马上来
Don't go too fast, I'm catching up!
你们觉得呢
What do you guys say?
我们去追马丁吗
Go catch Martin?
我坚持到了终点 那感觉真的太棒了
I made it to the finish line, and it was amazing
很振奋 真的让我振作起来了
and it was refreshing, and I was like, "Bah!"
艾丽·泽科尔 第八名
我是个内心深处特别情绪化的人
I'm a more emotional person, especially inside,
同理心特别强 尤其看到
and empathetic when it comes to seeing...
就称作为世界上的邪恶吧
Oh, let's just call it the evil of the world.
跟发生在别人身上的事情相比
What happened to me is minuscule
我这件事真的太微不足道了
to what happens to other folks.
她年复一年的回来参赛
Coming back, year after year,
尽管只得到了第二名
despite those second-place finishes.
尽管受到了这种足以改变人生的冲击
Coming back, despite, you know,
她也重回赛道
this life-changing attack,
再次尝试
and giving it another shot.
这就是看她的比赛让人觉得特别的地方
That's what makes it really kinda special to watch her race.
赢才是比赛的王道
Winning is the goal in a race.
我每次都赛完了全程
I have always finished the race.
我会赛完全程
I'm gonna finish the race.
我也会尽我所能赢得比赛
And I'm gonna do my best to win it.
如果没赢的话 会不会因此
Will I be completely heartbroken and...
过于伤心而毁掉我的人生呢
life-shattered if I don't win?
我肯定希望不会啊
Well, I certainly hope not.
要是赢了 会不会一鸣惊人呢
Would it be phenomenal if I did?
那绝对的
Oh, yeah!
我希望能够告诉人们
What I would like is to be able to show people
你可以做一个求胜心切的赶橇人
that you can be a competitive dog musher,
也可以做一个富有同情心的赶橇人
and a compassionate dog musher.
当你的狗狗们看向你 好像在跟你说
And that when your dogs look at you and they're like,
"哥们 我准备好要拿下这场比赛了"
"Man, I'm ready to take this race..."
你上就完事了
You do it!
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表