剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
冬奥会滑冰赛事的决战之夜
奥卡索娜·拜乌 南茜·克里根和陈露
都有着绝佳的表现
索雅是最后一个出场的选手
在冬奥会最后一个出场
Skating last in the Olympics,
没有滑冰选手会喜欢这样
this is the last thing you want to do.
为什么我还要上台
Why am I skating now?
我已经知道所有的选手表现都非常不错
I know all the skaters did pretty good.
她们的分数也高得吓人
The scores were already incredible.
我也知道 即使我动作完成的非常干脆
I knew even if I would have skated clean,
评委会给索雅·博纳利6.0分吗[满分]
the judges are gonna give Surya Bonaly 6.0?
我知道这根本不可能
I mean, it will never happen.
进入自♥由♥滑阶段的时候
索雅排名第三
比赛开始几分钟后
她在勾手三周跳时摔倒
最终位列第四
我花了大概45分钟的时间 在更衣室里哭泣
It took me, like, 45 minutes crying in the dressing room
当时大家都走了
when everybody was gone
因为我是最后一个上场的花滑选手
because obviously I was the last skater,
所以根本没人等我结束
so, nobody waited when it was done.
我发誓 奥赛对我来说 就像是个噩梦
I swear, those Olympics were for me, a nightmare.
第四名是最糟的
Fourth place is the worst.
真的是最糟糕的
I mean, it honestly is.
我是说 如果你
I mean, if you're...
如果你站在领奖台上 就能拿块奖牌
if you're on the podium, you get a medal.
但是如果你第四名
If you're fourth, you know,
你就会想 "可能 也许 如果
it's like, "What would've, could've, should've,
当时或许 应该 本可以怎么做
you should've, would've,xa0could've happened
就能在奥赛上拿到奖牌"
in order for me to medal at that Olympics?"
这些想法♥会♥缠上我 我确信也缠上了她
That would probably haunt me. I'm sure it haunts her.
一个月后
1994年世界花样滑冰锦标赛
日本 千叶县
索雅·博纳利
Surya Bonaly,
花滑锦标赛奖牌的有力角逐者
major contender for a medal in these championships.
1994年
In 1994,
索雅和佐藤有香在世界花滑锦标赛中角逐
Surya and Yuka Sato skated in the World Championships.
索雅在这场比赛中表现得非常出色
Surya was an exceptional performer in that competition.
博纳利 冲击着她的首枚世界级花滑金牌
Bonaly, looking for that first-ever gold medal,
她的表现非常出色
and skating magnificently.
动作干脆利落
She skated clean.
索雅以为自己可以成为金牌获得者
So, Surya thought that she was gonna be a gold medalist.
博纳利现在暂居第一位
So, Bonaly is in first place,
但是评委也给
but the judges have left
最后一位选手留下了一定的余地
considerable room for the final skater.
完美无瑕 迅捷
Flawless! Fast!
她人生中滑得最漂亮的一场比赛
and performing the skate of her life.
现在评委们要决定
Now it's down to the judges
金牌究竟是要给予
as to whether the gold medal belongs
日本的有香还是法国的索雅
to Sato of Japan or Bonaly of France.
天啊 这一定很难抉择
Boy, this is going to be close.
在一番长时间的回顾之后
以非常微弱的票数优势
佐藤有香获得了金牌
评委们 我简直是 "什么鬼"
The judges, I'm like, "Why?!"
我简直 不敢相信
It was just, like, indescribable.
我就在想 "究竟为什么啊"
It was like, "What's the deal?"
就不能友善公平地对待我一次吗
For once, try to be nice and fair.
我真的非常生气
I just felt really mad.
不是对佐藤生气 因为这和她无关
Not at her because she has nothing to do with it,
而且我承认她的确是个非常优秀的花滑选手
and, for sure, I don't deny she was good skater.
银牌得主是
And now the silver medalist...
来自法国的索雅·博纳利
from France, Surya Bonaly!
欧锦赛的冠军选手呢
And where is the European champion?
长枪大炮都在对着她来的方向
All the cameras crowding around and...
一番等待之后 她姗姗来迟
A late arrival, and here she comes.
她非常不情愿的出现了
Reluctantly, she arrives.
显然 她对结果不怎么开心
And, obviously, not happy at all with how it sorted out.
她的沮丧几欲掀翻屋顶
Frustrations must have been through the roof.
这所有的一切都
I mean just everything that's,
你懂的 这么多年来勤学苦练
you know, laid out over the years,
却不断和奖牌失之交臂
of just missing, just missing, just missing.
博纳利选择不站上领奖台
Bonaly has chosen not to stand on the podium.
不知道她是否在等待托尼亚
I don't know if she's waiting for Tonya
和她一起登台领奖
to join her and get on at the same time.
我觉得这是某种抗♥议♥
I think this is a form of protest.
博纳利的妈妈 苏珊
Mother Bonaly, Suzanne.
她的表情也十分的失望
She looks visibly upset, as well.
我真心希望她不会经历这些
I really hope she doesn't go through with this.
天啊 她摘下了奖牌
Oh, and she takes off the medal!
摘下奖牌
Taking her medal off,
或是不登上领奖台
or stepping aside...
我真希望她没有这么做
I almost wish she didn't do that.
我也理解她可能会很失望
I understand that there can be disappointment
或是觉得她没有被裁判公正的对待
and you can feel that you're judged unfairly,
但不幸的是
but unfortunately,
这就是一个非常主观且具有政♥治♥色彩的运动
we're in a sport that's subjective and political,
这也是一项对参赛者来说非常艰难的运动
and it's a really tough sport to be in.
这里没有终点线 没有秒表
There's no finish line. There's no clock.
人群发出了嘘声
The crowd booing at her...
我觉得从任何角度 这都可以理解
I think from any perspective, you can understand why.
就像评判是主观的
Just like the judging is subjective,
奖牌所代表的意义也是主观的
the meaning of the medal is subjective.
评委可能想的是
So, the judges probably felt like
他们给她的可是了不起的东西
it was some great thing that they gave her, you know?
就像是他们赋予她
Like, that they gave her,
或者说赐予她 一份厚礼
that they granted her this, like, you know, gift.
"你应该感激涕零
"And you should be grateful
因为我们可不是把奖牌随便给人的"
because we don't give these to just anybody."
对她来说 奖牌意味着她也就这么好了
For her, the medal means this is as good as you are,
或是说代表着她的技巧水平
or this is, like, representative of your skills.
如果她得到了第二好
And if she's getting second best
那么她只是不相信
and she doesn't believe that
她技止于此
that's representative of her skills,
这对她来说太难受了
it's devastating to her.
索雅 为什么
Surya, why?
你为什么不接受奖牌 到底怎么了
Why did you not accept the medal? What was the problem?
我只是很失望
I'm just disappointed.
-索雅 他们对你不公平吗 -什么
- Are they unfair to you? Surya? - What?
评委对你不公平吗
Are the judges unfair to you?
你觉得他们剥夺了你的奖牌吗 你是这个意思吗
Do you feel you were robbed? Is that what you are saying?
你是不是理应得到金牌的 索雅
Did you deserve the gold medal, Surya?
我不知道 我可能只是不够走运 我不知道
I don't know. I'm just not lucky. I don't know.
你会不会不再做业余花滑运动员了
Will you quit amateur skating now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不觉得她是个只会酸别人的失败者
I don't think that she was a sore loser.
我觉得她只是受够了所谓的体制
I think that she'd had enough of the system.
你可以说这是没有体育精神
You can say it was poor sportsmanship
也可以看得更深
or you can look deeper,
然后你就会看到一个沮丧的运动员
and you could see that there's a frustrated athlete
她比别人跳了更多的三周跳 做了更多的组合跳跃
that did more triples, did more combinations,
转了更多圈
did more spins.
我觉得这不只是金牌的问题
I think it's less about the gold medal
更多的是 这个体制大有问题
and more about, the system is broken.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
这就是悲伤的事实
And it's sad but it's true,
我们准备了很多年 日以继夜
we've been practicing for so many years and hours,
每天都在冰场上训练
every day, practicing in the cold,
当你和奖牌失之交臂了 真的很难过
and when you miss, it is frustrating.
我觉得 作为一名黑人运动员
As a black athlete, I think,
对我们来说 标准远不止做"好"
we had to do just more than good.
我必须做到 无可挑剔
My job was to be... impeccable.
100%的完美
Make sure that I was 100%,
而不是60-80%的还不错
not just between 60 and 80.
那行不通的
It wouldn't work.
必须完美 或是比完美更完美
It has to be 100% or more.
1998年冬奥会
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表