剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
And midnight comes and everybody's kissing
雀跃和举杯庆祝
and jumping and toasting and all that.
而我就一个人坐在那里
And I'm just sitting there all by myself, and...
我感觉糟透了
I felt like shit.
所以
And so...
我走了
I left.
酒吧
我记得
I remember...
第七大道火车站
我一路哭着走到第七大道火车站
I cried all the way to the 7th Avenue train station.
我上了火车
I got on the train.
我努力遮掩哭泣
I tried to hide myself from crying,
不想让火车上的人看到我
didn't want anybody on the train to see me.
我在卡罗尔街下了车
I got off Carol Street,
哭着走了两个街区回到家
and I walked two blocks home crying.
并且
And...
哇哦 回忆涌上心头了
Wow, this is bringing back memories.
我回到家 给我妹妹打电♥话♥
I get to my house and I call my sister.
我说 "苏姗妮 我想离开
And I said, "Suzanne, I want out.
我不想再待在这了"
I don't wanna be here anymore."
她说
She said,...
她说 "你在说什么"
she said, "What are you talkin' about?"
我说 "我不想待在这
I said, "I don't wanna be here.
如果我不这么窝囊"
If I wasn't such a pussy,"
我说 "我早就自杀了
I said,"I'd blow my head off,
但我不知道去哪弄枪
but I don't know where to get a gun
也不想死得痛苦"
and I don't want it to hurt."
基本上 他
Basically, he...
就是 什么都没有
just... There was nothing.
没有什么盼头了
There was nothing to live for anymore.
我很担心 所以
And that worried me. So,
我建议给一个牧师朋友打电♥话♥
I suggested to call a priest friend of ours.
我给他打了电♥话♥ 留了条信息
I called him and I left a message.
而他
And...
一直没回电♥话♥
never called me back.
我身处谷底 无法前行
I'm at the bottom. I can't go any further.
所以 我只是一直做着我在做的事
So, I just keep doing what I do.
我一直在打篮球
I'm playing basketball.
我所在的联盟是十四街Y社区
The league I'm playing in, 14th Street Y,
那里有一个很疯狂的教练
there's this crazy coach.
我只是在手指上转篮球
I'm just spinning the ball on my thumb.
他却说
He's like,
"杰克 这他... 你是怎么做到的"
"Jackie, what the... How d'you do that?"
我说 "这算什么 看这个"
I said, "That's nuthin. Watch this."
然后他说
And he goes,
"我可以给你弄到在哈林巫师篮球队试用的机会"
"I can get you a tryout with the Harlem Wizards."
我说 "真的吗" 我很清楚他们是谁
I'm like, "Really?" I knew exactly who they were.
一个像哈林花式篮球队的团队
A team like the Harlem Globetrotters.
篮球把戏和灌篮
Basketball tricks and dunks
还有喜剧那一类的
and comedy and all that.
我想 "天呐 这就是我存在的原因啊
I'm like, "Man, this is why I'm here.
我不会再搞砸了"
I'm not screwing this up."
你要有自信
You have to have self-confidence,
托德·戴维斯
哈林巫师篮球队雇主
要有天赋
you have to have talent,
而且要热爱
and you have to love...
群众对你的喜爱
the adoration of the crowd
而且要热衷于逗大家开心
and you have to love making people happy.
突然 我接到了
All of a sudden, I get a call
卢迪·约翰逊的电♥话♥ 他是经销人
from Rudy Johnson, the sales agent.
"喂 我们听说了你
"Hey, yeah, we heard about you.
你能在纽约篮球城的生日派对上表演吗"
Can you show up at this birthday party at Basketball City?"
好啊
Yup!
他天生有趣
He was naturally funny!
我是说 他很搞笑
I mean, he's just hilarious.
不给他这个机会
It would've been a disservice
将会是个损失
to not give him the opportunity.
就是这样
That was it.
我成为了林巫师篮球队的一员
When I became a Harlem Wizard,
因为所有人都有绰号♥
everybody has a nickname.
我就跟皮特·威斯赛说 "皮特
Then talking to Pete Vescey, I was like, "Pete,
我也得给自己弄个绰号♥"
I have to get a nickname for myself."
他说 "好吧 你是队里唯一的白人
And he goes, "Well, you're the only white guy,
那就叫黑杰克吧"
so why don't they nickname you Black Jack?"
我说 "天才啊"
I'm like, "Genius!"
黑杰克
传奇的黑杰克·瑞恩
The legendary Blackjack Ryan!
黑杰克
托德·戴维斯改变了我的一生
Todd Davis, he changed my life.
他说的是 "可以"
He said, "Yes."
如果他说了 "不行"
If he said, "No,"
我现在会处境艰难
I'd be in a bad place right now.
你们也不会来采访我 这是肯定的
You guys wouldn't be here. That's for sure.
杰克加入巫师队之后
We saw a change in Jackie
我们看到了他的改变
when he became a Wizard,
一切都好了起来
and it was all for the better.
他开始笑了
He was smiling.
也会夸耀自己
He was bragging.
我最大的遗憾就是
One of my biggest regrets
我爸爸没能看到我加入哈林巫师篮球队
is my dad did not see me become a Harlem Wizard.
哈林巫师篮球队
因为他一定会崩溃 他会说
'Cause he would've cracked up. He would've said,
"瞧瞧这该死的东西 天啊
"Look at that fucking guy, man.
一辈子都在...
All his life, he was doing this sh...
在屋里转篮球
Spinning these basketballs in the house,
我大声骂他
and I'm yelling at him
叫他别在屋里转篮球
not to spin the basketballs in the house,
他倒靠转篮球谋生去了"
and this is how he makes his living."
有一次
At one of the performances
杰克和巫师队表演的时候
that Jackie was doing with the Wizards,
一位修女找到他说
a nun came up to him and said,
"你们在做的事非常非常棒
"What you're doing is really really great,
我希望你们知道 你们在替上帝做好事"
and I hope you know you're doing God's work."
这句话给了他心头一击
And that just struck him,
他迫不及待地找电♥话♥
and he couldn't wait to get
打给我妈妈 告诉她这件事
to the phone to call my mom and tell her about that.
那位修女代表着接纳
The nun represented acceptance.
我妈妈非常为杰克自豪
My mom was so proud of Jackie,
他找到了适合他的工作
just that he had found his niche.
我很感谢上帝让她在去世前
And I thank God that she was able to see
看到了这一切
that before she passed.
四分球为哈林篮球队特有规则
四分球 投得好
Four-point play. Good shot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的摩根
My Morgan.
我的骄傲和欢乐 我的女儿
My pride and joy, my daughter.
花式投篮
Trick shot.
投得太棒了
What a shot!
谢谢
Thanks.
该你了
Now your turn.
她妈妈怀孕的时候
When her mom was pregnant,
我对自己说
I said to myself,
"这一定是个男孩"
"Of course it's gonna be a boy."
黑杰克斗志昂扬
Blackjack is on fire.
当然
Sure.
因为他会做所有对的事情
Because he's gonna do everything right,
不像我 做了所有错的事情
and not do everything wrong like I did.
-然后 -投得好
- And so... - There we go.
那个人把手伸进去
The guy goes in there,
把孩子拉了出来 我心想
pulls the baby out and I'm like,
我等着看他的小♥弟♥弟♥呢
I'm waiting for that little weenie.
孩子出来了
Pulls the baby out.
他们把她放在我怀里 我大吃一惊
They put her right here and I just went...
"我的天哪"
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表