剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
可能都是坏消息
and it might be bad news.
我可怜的妈妈
My poor mom,
感谢她当时在那接了电♥话♥
who thankfully was there, answered it.
"喂
"Hello?
毛罗
Mauro?
你还活着"
Are you alive?"
她把电♥话♥扔给我
And threw the phone to me.
毛罗问我
Then Mauro asks,
"你已经安排好葬礼了吗"
"Have you already made funeral arrangements?"
我回答 "没遗体我们不能举♥行♥葬礼 所以
I responded, "We can't have a funeral without a corpse, so...
我们该怎么办"
What were we supposed to do?"
我妈穿着睡袍在村里走来走去
My mom started walking around the village where we lived, in her robe,
喊着 "他还活着" 人们纷纷走出屋子
saying, "He's alive!" People were coming out of their houses.
他给我打电♥话♥时 我觉得一切皆有可能
When he called, I felt like nothing is impossible.
在摩洛哥沙漠失踪的奥♥运♥选手毛罗·普洛斯彼里
Mauro Prosperi, the Olympic athlete lost in the Moroccan desert,
安然无恙
is safe and sound.
今天下午四点 他从阿尔及利亚回到了罗马
At 4pm today, he arrived in Rome from Algeria.
毛罗看上去挺好 只是有点虚弱
Mauro looks well, but is in a weakened condition.
他很好 但是瘦了十六公斤
He is fine, but has lost 35 pounds.
撒哈拉沙漠马拉松
扎戈拉
起点
摩洛哥
阿尔及利亚
他走了九天 一个活人也没碰到
He walked for nine days without seeing a living soul...
第九天怎么样
And on the ninth?
第九天 他看到远处有帐篷
On the ninth day, he saw a tent in the distance,
但是他已经到阿尔及利亚了
but he was in Algeria.
他们把他蒙眼运走是因为那里是军事禁区
They transported him blindfolded because it was a military area.
然后又治疗了他
They then treated him.
他的孩子们 克劳迪娅
His children - Claudia,
索尼娅和马克 终于又能笑起来了
Sonia and Marco - can finally smile again.
"一个关于生存的精彩故事" 普洛斯彼里太太说道
"An excellent story of survival," Said Mrs. Prosperi,
"但是现在 停下吧"
"But now, stop."
他们问他 "你怎么活下来的 你吃了什么"
They asked him, "How did you survive? What did you eat?"
但是没人问 "你吸取教训了吗"
But never, "Did you learn your lesson?"
他早已确定他还要再跑那个马拉松
He was already sure he would run the marathon again.
这是你所寻求的胜利吗
Was this the victory that you were looking for, or not?
差不多吧
Um, it could be.
好吧 为什么不是 就当是吧
Sure! Okay, why not? Let's say it was.
离婚
内森·德瓦尔
心理师
从撒哈拉沙漠马拉松回来的挑战之一
One of the challenges of coming back from the Marathon de Sables
就是意识到你生活在两个不同的世界
is you realize that you are living in two different worlds.
你活的世界
You're living in a world
一切都是为了舒适
where all that you were doing was really being comfortable.
而你在那里
Whereas when you're out there,
自给自足 处于生存模式
you're self-sufficient, you're in survival mode,
不断寻求突破极限
and you're constantly seeking to press your limits.
有些人就再也回不去了
And some people never really make it back,
当他们染上了瘾 就必须继续
and they catch the bug, and they have to go back
不断地反复挑战
and back and back and back,
即使他们的生活正分崩离析
even if their lives are falling apart;
即使所有的亲人 同事都说
even if all of their loved ones, their work colleagues are saying,
"别再做这事了"
"Please don't do this anymore!"
但是他们根本停不下来
And they just can't stop.
和印第安纳·琼斯一起生活很困难 因为
Living with Indiana Jones is difficult because...
印第安纳·琼斯是《夺宝奇兵》系列电影男主角 是个冒险家
他永远不在身边
Indiana Jones is never there.
他总是在外面
Indiana Jones is always away,
还总认为生命是由冒险组成的
and Indiana Jones thinks that life is made up of adventures.
生命在于冒险
But life is the adventure.
对他来说这是最好的经历
While for him, it was the best experience,
然而对我却是最糟糕的
for me, it was the worst.
我们无法达成一致
We can't agree on that.
我们的看法大相径庭
Our perceptions are too different.
毛罗又参加了六次撒哈拉沙漠马拉松
排名从未超过12
在我看来 毛罗继续跑是很自然的
For me, it felt only natural that Mauro kept running.
但那种情绪如此强烈
The emotions had been so strong
以致于我无法再多冒一次险
that I couldn't risk a similar experience.
我们因为人生选择而渐行渐远
We definitely drifted apart because of life decisions.
你现在没有像彼得·潘那样了吧
Have you stopped acting like Peter Pan?
彼得·潘 童话人物
是个永远长不大但热爱冒险的小孩
还是老样子 我就是那样生活的
Never! That's how I live.
等我再老一点 我会做一些更安全的事
When I grow up, I will do something safer.
至少现在 我会保持现状
For now, I'll keep being like this.
这是我的生活 你也懂的
This is my life and you know it.
毋庸置疑 如果不是那次沙尘暴
Without question, if it wasn't for the sandstorm,
我可能会错过许多之后才发现的东西
I would have missed the many things I discovered afterwards.
我想要再跑一次
I wanted to run the race again,
但是我对沙漠的狂热
but my desert fever was stronger
超过了竞争欲和求胜心
than competing or winning.
每个终点后面
After every finish line,
都是一个新的起点
there's a starting line.
这种经历给了我生活的乐趣
This experience simply gave me the joy of living life.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表