剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
高尔夫解说
专为公开锦标赛而设立的
set up for The Open Championship.
那没有湖 也没有什么树木
There are no lakes, aren't many trees.
那个难度你无法想象
You can't imagine the difficulty.
太难了
It's formidable.
那被称作"卡难死地"[谐音]
It's known as "Car-nasty"
因为就是难
because it's just hard.
尤其再刮起风...
When the wind blows...
说不可能都是仁慈的形容了
impossible would be a charitable way to describe it.
吉米·罗伯茨
高尔夫解说
那周当我第一次见到卡诺斯蒂赛场的时候
When I saw Carnoustie for the first time that week,
这是我见过的最难打的高尔夫赛
this was the hardest test of golf I had ever seen in my life.
我刚到那里时
When I arrived there,
我心想
I was like,
"好吧 场地很难打 我早就知道
"All right. Well, yeah. It's brutal here, I know it.
我准备好了"
I'm ready for it."
根本没想要夺冠
You have no expectation.
他排名100开外
He was ranked outside of the 100,
世界排名150名左右
maybe about 150 in the world.
我想了半天才想起来
I'd have to think back really hard to think
上次法国人赢得重大锦标赛事是什么时候
when the last Frenchman was to win a major championship.
阿诺德·马西
1907年
我们有大概15人
There were about 15 of us
组成了助威团
who were there supporting from France.
"让粉俱乐部"
"Jean's Fan Club."
晚上我们租了间别♥墅♥
In the evening, we had rented villas.
有些人还带了调料
There were people who had brought spices
这样就能做饭给让吃
in their luggage to cook for Jean.
当然 作为让的朋友支持他
There was not one second that we weren't proud
我们无时无刻不感到自豪
to be at our friend's side, supporting him, of course.
第一回合
让来到卡诺斯蒂 第一天打了75杆
When Jean arrived at Carnoustie, on the first day, he shot a 75.
75杆在锦标赛不算开门红
Seventy-five wasn't a very good start to the tournament.
排行榜
让·范德维尔德 第24名
本来也没什么期待
There were no expectations...
没想着拿奖
No great expectations.
我们告诉自己
We said to ourselves,
第24名
"他打得不错 挺好的"
"Hey! He did really well! That's good!"
第二回合
卡诺斯蒂的第二个比赛日 公开赛依然没有放过
Day two at Carnoustie and The Open is not being any more forgiving
这些世界顶尖的高尔夫球手
to the world's best golfers.
但是第二天他打出了68杆
But on the second day, he shot a 68.
在卡诺斯蒂这是很好的成绩
And there, at Carnoustie, that's exceptional.
比赛杀出一匹黑♥马♥ 法国人让·范德维尔德
The surprise leader is Frenchman Jean van de Velde,
打出了比赛最少杆数 暂时领先
who hit the lowest round of the championship.
排行榜
让·范德维尔德 第1名
他打得很好 铁杆击球和推杆都很棒
He played well, with incredible iron shots and putting.
一流的推杆
First-rate putting.
68杆 当日最佳成绩
Sixty-eight, the best score of the day.
在这样的场地条件下
Considering these conditions,
让 你对比赛中出现
are you surprised at all
这样的成绩感到惊讶吗
that that was a number that was out there, Jean?
我确实很惊讶
Well, I'm surprised, you know,
如果谁今早告诉我
if someone would've told me this morning,
"你会打出68杆"
"You're gonna shoot 68,"
我会躲在屋里
I would have had a big smile on my face and
开心地大笑
probably I wouldn't have gone out.
第一场新闻发布会上
At the first press conference,
大家都一脸惊讶
it was pretty much an astonished group,
房♥间里就几个人
with only a few people in the room.
他们问的都是 "你是谁"
They were asking questions like, "Who are you?
之类的问题
Who are you, in general?"
说起来挺惭愧
You know, I'm embarrassed to say that...
作为一位高尔夫解说 我之前都不知道
I'd never heard of Jean van de Velde before,
让·范德维尔德是谁
you know, and I covered golf.
第三回合
最新消息 法国人让·范德维尔德
Now, news of another exceptional day
在公开锦标赛再传捷报
for the Frenchman Jean van de Velde at The Open Championship.
世界排名152 此前夺冠无望的让
The world 152 and previously a rank outsider
如今可能成为92年来第一次获得
is now clear favorite to become the first Frenchman
公开赛冠军的法国人
to win The Open in 92 years.
无意冒犯
No disrespect.
你本来世界排名只有152 但是
You're ranked 152nd in the world, though...
很棒不是吗
That's amazing, isn't it?
是的 你不觉得吗
It is. Don't you think so?
是时候提高排名了
It's about time to move up,
我就是这么想的
that's what I think!
他的态度和风格
There was something refreshing
令人耳目一新
about his kind of manner and his way.
那种温文尔雅
You know, of this kind of debonair...
毫无顾忌的法国人特色
devil-may-care Frenchman.
范德维尔德的打法就是这样
And that's exactly how Van de Velde played.
他不用铁杆开球
Rather than hitting irons off the tee,
他的打法更加生猛
he made the aggressive play.
用1号♥木杆开球[难控制]
He hit driver.
1号♥木杆
那一整周 他的打法都是最剽悍的
He was playing the most aggressive golf of anybody all week long.
每个洞他都用木杆开球
He was hitting drivers on every hole.
球道土质坚硬 风也很大
The fairway is so firm and the wind is blowing so hard,
要是打出了球道
if I miss the fairway,
就也可能打不上果岭
I might as well miss it very close from the green.
如果你畏手畏脚
If you're scared of something,
就会一无所获 所以
nothing's gonna happen, so...
我会努力争取
So far, I'm going for it!
管他呢 反正我赤脚不怕穿鞋的
What the hell, what am I gonna lose?
此时此刻 这个法国人已经主宰比赛了
Right now, the Frenchman is in control of the Championship,
法国人领先五杆 引爆全场
比厄尔尼诺还要火热
甚至是天气
and the elements...
保持第一还能领先这么多我也很吃惊 但是
It's surprising to be so far ahead and to be on top, but...
你得相信自己
you know, you have to believe yourself,
可以做到
that you can do it.
而且相信自己之后
And if you do believe, well,
你就一定能做到
one day, you have to do it.
一些记者从法国从巴黎
A few journalists made their way over
飞到苏格兰
to Scotland from France and from Paris.
第一天的新闻发布会只有四位记者
On the first day, you have a press conference with four journalists,
其中两个是法国人
and two are French.
而最后一天有两百多位记者
While the last day, you have more than 200 journalists,
问了上千个问题
asking a thousand questions.
法国人喜欢冠军和赢家
In France, we like champions. People who win.
1998年的法国足球队
The French soccer team in '98...
我们都爱
that we liked.
人们准备把他捧上神坛
People were ready to put him on a pedestal.
-英国高尔夫公开赛传来新消息 -没错
- News from The Open in Britain for golf. - Yes.
让·范德维尔德开局获胜后这比赛就变得重要了
It's important since Van de Velde had the perfect start.
而且距离上次法国人赢得公开赛
And it's been quite a long time
已经过去很久了
since a Frenchman won The Open.
1907年
1907?
-1907年 -没有当时的照片
- 1907. - No pictures from it?
最后一轮比赛的最后一晚是周六
On the night of the final round, Saturday night,
我还和往常一样
I didn't change anything, really.
和之前相同的人吃了晚饭
I went for dinner with the same people that I did previously.
唯一的区别是 躺上♥床♥之后
The only difference is, when you go back to bed,
怎么也睡不着
It's very hard to find your sleep.
就像烤面包一样
You know, you do what we call the toast action. You know,
烤完一面翻过来继续烤
you grill one side and then you grill the other,
然后再翻过来烤
and then you grill on one,
就是怎么也睡不着
and... It's very hard to find your sleep.
我睡得特香
I slept perfectly well.
但是之后再也没睡那么好过
But since then, I don't sleep as well.
最终回合
你今天有信心吗
Are you confident this morning?
我很开心
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表