剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表
嗨 伙计
Hi, bud!
通常到四周的时候 应该让它们增点肥
So, usually four weeks we want them to start putting weight on.
现在比较好的是
I think it's a good thing
它的腿已经能这样活动了
that he feels comfortable enough to do that.
哇 你要把支架什么的都取掉吗
Oh, wow, you were gonna remove it and everything?
-是的 -好吧 我有点紧张
- Yeah. - Well, that makes me nervous!
我希望大家不要曲解我
I hope I don't get misunderstood,
但是艾丽是比我更好的人
but Aliy's a nicer person than I am.
我需要赢
I need to win.
但是我认为艾丽更倾向于快乐
And I think Aliy is happier being happy.
因此 有时候
And so, at some point,
她能达到的高度是有限的
there might be a limit to what she would do.
所有的螺丝都在原位
All the screws are still
所以看起来很完美
where they should be so it looks perfect.
好了 感觉怎么样
All right! What do you think?
摇滚明星
Rock star?
当你看到她和狗狗的互动方式
When you see how she interacts with her dogs
还有她运营养狗场的方式
and the way that that kennel operates,
你就知道 她把狗当做队友
you know, the dogs are viewed as teammates.
有一些其他的精英赶撬人
And there are other mushers, who are elite mushers,
他们成绩突出 但狗并不是他们的队友
and who do great, but the dogs are not their teammates.
2015年艾迪塔罗德
反而更像他们在追求成功的路上
They're more like fuel, or ammunition, to be expended
需要消耗的燃料或弹♥药♥
in pursuit of the victory.
-谢谢您医生 非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you, Doc. I appreciate it. - Alright!
我想赢吗
Do I want to win?
这就是我比赛的原因啊
Well, that's why I'm racing!
艾丽·泽科尔 第五名
我有可能赢吗
Is it possible?
这就是我参赛的原因
Well, that's why I'm racing!
我能赢
I can win this thing!
这是什么啊
Wow, what is that?
2016年艾迪塔罗德大赛
那是谁
Who is that?
菲力克斯 你的早餐哦
Felix, this breakfast's for you!
菲力克斯 看这儿 你的早餐哦
Felix, here it is... breakfast for you.
艾丽目前排位 第二名
准备好了吗
Hey, ready?
好运
Good luck.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye-bye! - Thank you!
凌晨两点左右电♥话♥响了
The phone rang at about 2 o'clock in the morning
我赶紧接起来
and I quickly picked it up.
是我父母打来的
It was my parents,
他们那时刚接到马克·诺德曼的电♥话♥
and they had just gotten a phone call from Mark Nordman.
我爸说的第一句话是
And the first thing out of my dad's mouth was,
"艾丽没事
"Aliy's okay,
但现在有些情况"
but there's been a problem."
比赛进行得很顺利
The race was going well,
我的小团队状态很棒
my team was looking fantastic,
我当时在育空河的河道
I was on the Yukon River.
我一直特别喜欢河道这段
I've always enjoyed being on the Yukon River.
如果你半夜
If you're on the Yukon River
一个人在育空河
by yourself in the middle of the night,
那你绝对是孤身一人
you are alone.
真的很可怕
It's just eerie.
人们乘雪地摩托在村落之间来往
People travel village to village on snow machines.
大家都会互相让路
You give them wide berth, and they give you wide berth.
那是条大河嘛
It's a huge river.
我其实有听到他在后面跟上我
I actually heard him come up behind me.
通常当你听到雪地摩托的声音的时候
And most the time, when you hear a snow machine,
他们看到你之后会慢下来
they slow down when they see you,
但他加速了
but he sped up.
你知道那个声音吧 嗡嗡的
You know the sound... Voot-voot!
他从侧面别我的雪橇
He clipped my sled,
他也别了克莱德
and he clipped Clyde.
我的狗都被甩到了半空
All my dogs went up in the air.
然后落在地上
Then everyone landed.
我们都很震惊 坐在那
We were just kind of in shock, sitting there like...
好像不是真的一样
that just doesn't happen.
但是后来情况更糟了
But I'd say it got worse
他刹车了
when he put his brakes on,
然后掉头停了下来
and kinda turned around, and then stopped,
就停在我们正前方
right in front of us.
我跑到狗狗们前面
I ran to the front of my team
然后他就以6♥4♥公里的时速冲向我们
and then he came at us, about 40 miles an hour.
他开着雪地摩托跟踪我
He stalked me with his snow machine, um,
好几次 一趟一趟地回来
several times, and came back over and over again.
我觉得他就是试图撞死我
And, in my words, he tried to kill me.
那个人就是出来袭击别人的
This guy was out to get someone.
他从我这离开之后
When he left me,
就去了杰夫·金的队伍
he ran into Jeff King's team.
我记得听到了声音
I remember hearing it,
那个摩托经过我 明显是想撞我
and when it went by me, clearly hitting me.
我还记得车灯一闪
I remember this flash,
然后那辆摩托一眨眼就不见了
and then it was gone in a split second.
我跑去看狗狗们 有一只伤得很重
I ran to the dogs and one was really hurt
最终还是死了
and ultimately died.
一只看起来奄奄一息
One looked dead
还有一只脸上有好多血
and another one was bleeding profusely out the face.
然后
And, uh...
我看到他雪地摩托上的
I see the cowling of the
引擎罩掉下来了 我就想
snow machine that had come off, and I went,
"我要把这个混♥蛋♥的东西留下来"
"I'm keeping that son of a gun."
他拿着引擎盖 带回来好几只受伤的狗
He's got the cowling and he's got injured dogs and...
还有一只死掉的狗 太可怕了
a dead teammate and... Oh, it was awful.
可怕极了
it was awful.
在我眼皮底下发生这样的事
To see something happen under my watch,
说起来我都快哭出来了
I almost get a tear in my eye talking about it
因为这是我的热情所在
because this is my passion.
这些人都是我的朋友
These are my people.
-你怎么样 -很不好
- How are you? - I'm really bad.
很不好 出了什么事
Really bad. What's going on?
有人想用摩托撞死我
Someone tried to kill me with a snow machine.
我想马上飞到努拉托去陪着她
I wanted to fly out to Nulato right then to be with her
我想保护她
because I wanted to protect her.
我想去卡尔塔格
I wanted to be in Kaltag.
没错 是挺难承受的
So, yeah, it was a bit much.
但我知道我去不了
But I knew I couldn't be,
她需要自己解决这个难题
and she needed to deal with this on her own.
抱歉
Sorry.
你现在没必要拍我
You know, you don't need to film me right now.
我们在检查点接到电♥话♥
We were taking calls from checkpoints.
所有的参赛者都想知道
All my competitors were wondering,
"那个人是不是还在"
"Is this individual still out there?"
杰夫到了之后 他们认出了那个撞了他
Jeff came in and they actually identified the gentleman
还恐吓到艾丽的人
that ran into him and terrorized Aliy.
因此这个时候
So, at this point,
我们逮捕了阿诺德·德莫斯基
we have Arnold Demoski in custody.
冲撞艾迪塔罗德大赛队伍的男子已被拘捕
男子声称并非故意冲撞狗拉雪橇队伍 酒后失去意识
他被起诉两项侵犯人身罪
He's being charged with two counts of assault 2,
鲁莽危害行为 鲁莽驾驶
reckless endangerment, reckless driving,
还有六项刑事破坏罪
six counts of criminal mischief 5.
狗狗们和我齐心协力
The dogs and I pulled together.
跟它们在一起我获得了很多信心
I find a lot of confidence in being with them.
然后我们继续前进
And we kept going.
距离终点632公里
我想要逃离所有人
I wanted to get away from everyone.
不想跟任何人谈这件事
I didn't want to talk about it to anyone,
就想在一个小圆球里缩起来
I wanted to just crawl up in a little ball.
笨笨他特别担心我
Schmoe dog, he was worried about me, big time.
笨笨
他很情绪化的
He's very emotional
也知道我也很情绪化
and he knew I was emotional.
剧集 | 败局启示录(2019) | 导航列表