剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
Er, oh, friends.
事实上我今晚就约了几个我妻子的旧友
I'm seeing some tonight, actually, some of my wife's old friends.
是吗 那就好
Oh, OK. Good.
你... 你是往这方向走吗
Are you... Are you heading this way?
-对 我往那边走 -好
- Yeah. I'm going that way. Yeah. - Right.
你没买♥♥新衣服吗
Oh, you didn't fancy getting something new?
-我没看到喜欢的 -是吗
- Oh, there wasn't anything I liked. - Really?
你该带我一起去帮你选的 这是什么
You should've brought me along. Sort you out. What's that?
就是件旧饰品
Oh, just some old thing.
不 我挺喜欢的
No, no, no, I like it.
我看起来怎么样 装饰带
How do I look? Cummerbund.
买♥♥了新装饰带
Got a brand-new cummerbund.
很帅气
Yes, good.
《007之杀人执照》
Licence To Kill.
走吧 不然要迟到了 赶紧的
Come on, or we'll be late. Chop-chop!
我们可不希望像去年那样
Don't want a repeat of last year, do we?
他们都以为我们忘了
They all thought we'd forgotten.
每次有人提起早午餐
Whenever anyone mentions brunch,
我就想把他们丢回学校重读一年
it makes me want to put them through school another year.
有什么早午餐能完成的事
What could possibly be achieved with brunch
是一小时后的午餐不能做得更好的
that couldn't better be done an hour later with lunch?
这一代人不对劲
There's something wrong with this whole generation,
把国家弄得一团糟
messing up the country.
如果你想改成午餐 我可以告诉乔恩
You'd rather it was lunch, I'll tell Jon.
他一定不会介意的
I'm sure he won't mind.
谈那件事想必会很艰难 我们得稳住
That's a difficult conversation, best we're on solid ground.
是的 我同意
Yes, well, I agree with that.
那就好
Good.
那就好
Good.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
挺好的
Er, yes, yes.
不行
Er, no.
我得跟你说件事
I need to tell you something.
什么
What?
没什么 就是...
No, I just...
这一切驱使我产生了一些想法
All this has dislodged some thoughts.
我相信你也是一样
Well, I'm sure it's the same for you.
一想到死亡就会...
The thought of death puts things...
我有件事一直没告诉你
There's something I haven't said,
我也不想让你在我死后才发现
and I don't want you to find out after I'm gone.
虽然我们以为有足够的时间
And although we think we've got time...
抱歉 我在胡言乱语
Sorry, not making sense.
20年前 我过一段外遇
20 years ago, I had an affair...
和海伦
..with Helen.
持续了两年
It went on for two years.
我们决定结束 她当时告诉了她丈夫理查德
We decided to stop, and she told her husband at the time, Richard.
她告诉他后 他们就离婚了
She told him and they broke up.
而我...
And I...
我明白 对我来说 这就是一次性的事
Well, I knew, for me... Somehow I knew it was a one-off.
此前没有发生过
It never happened before
在此后的20年间也没有再发生
and never been repeated in the 20 years since,
我就想 "告诉你又有什么好处呢"
and I thought, you know, "What good would it do to tell you?"
于是我就没说
So I didn't.
那倒还好 可是
And that was fine, but...
现在情况不一样了 对吗
Well, now circumstances have changed, haven't they?
问题在于 你也知道
The thing is, as you know,
海伦今晚可能也会出席
Helen is probably going to be there tonight.
所以...
So...
对不起
Sorry.
我对不起你 盖尔
I'm sorry, Gail.
你有什么想说的吗
Is there anything you want to say?
其实我都记不太清了
I mean, I can hardly remember it,
而且也没有产生任何后果
and it made no difference to anything.
我不得不说 说出来的感觉太好了
Actually, I have to say, it feels so good to tell you.
我憋着这件事太久了
Been carrying it for so long.
如释重负
A relief.
好了 我们走吧
Anyway, shall we?
别套近乎
Not hey.
从我桌子上下来
Get off my surface.
我房♥子怎么了
What happened to my flat?
-我是凯特 -我不关心你是谁
- I'm Kat. - Not interested in who you are.
-怎么回事 -我是和马娅一起的
- What happened? - I'm with Maya.
-那她人... -看来你没得到那份工作
- And where is...? - You didn't get the job, then?
你说了你要出门的
You said you were out.
是的 但凯特的妈妈不支持女同
Yeah, well, Kat's mum doesn't believe in lesbians.
我们以为她出门了 但她没有 我们就回来了
We thought she was away, but she's not, so hello.
你们不能待在这里 我很忙
Well, you can't be here, I'm busy.
那个修理工
Handyman?
-什么 不是 -如果你需要搞点破坏
- What? No. - If you need something broken
作为借口让他过来 我们可以...
as an excuse to get him round, we could...
别犯傻... 好吧 确实是他要来
Don't be ridicul... All right, actually, it is him,
-但他不是来干活的 他是来... -上♥床♥
- but he's not doing any work, he's coming for... - Sex.
吃晚餐 快走
Dinner! Leave!
-如果是吃晚餐 那就下馆子啊 -凭什么
- If he's coming for dinner, take him out. - I shouldn't have to!
你已经坏过一次事了
You've already got in the way once...
可是凯特把鞋都脱了 我也换上了睡衣
Yeah, well, Kat's taken off her shoes and I'm in my jimjams.
我喜欢你的睡衣
Yeah, I like your jimjams.
给我滚下来
Get off my fucking island!
行
Fine.
我发短♥信♥给他
I'll text him.
告诉他我们换个地方见面
I'll tell him to meet me...somewhere.
但我回来的时候 这里要一尘不染
But I want this place spotless when I get back.
好 性♥爱♥宫殿 知道了
Yeah. Sex palace. Got it.
直人都好怪啊
Straight people are so weird.
我其实不是直的
I'm not straight, actually.
我就是个普通人
I'm just normal.
太直了
So straight.
敬我们 好吗
Here's to us, right?
-已经三周了 -也敬你们两个
- Well, three weeks in. - Well, to you two.
我有家回了
I get to go home.
我也同意这一点
Yeah, well, I'd agree with that.
你打算多久来一次 一周一次还是
So do you think you'll come round, what, once a week, or...?
利亚姆 我们今晚就别管那些了行吗
Liam, let's just have a good night, yeah?
他已经说了只要能多跑几趟车 他就会...
He's already said as soon as his shifts come in, he's going to...
她饿了
She's hungry.
我找个安静点的地方
I'll find somewhere quieter.
-当时是什么情况 -你说什么
- What happened, then? - What?
你没采取预防措施吗
You didn't think about protection or...?
好吧 肯定是套子裂开了
OK, er, well, it must've split, you know.
我们没注意
We didn't... We didn't notice...
-那你怎么没联♥系♥她 -当她告诉我
- And why didn't you call her? - Look, when she told me
她怀孕了 还是通过语♥音♥信箱说的
she was pregnant, by the voicemail,
-我就马上打给她了 -我知道
- I called her back straight away. - I know, I know.
她说你问她打算怎么处理
She said you asked her what she was going to do about it.
抱歉 你想说什么 伙计
Sorry, what is this, mate?
当一个女人告诉你她怀孕了 只能有一种反应
When a woman tells you she's pregnant, there's one response,
而不是说 "你打算怎么处理"
and it's not, "What are you going to do about it?"
那时候她已经认识你了 所以没错
By that point, she'd met you, so, I guess, yeah,
我确实在想她会不会留下孩子
I... I did wonder if she would want to keep it.
那你想不想留下孩子
Well, what would you have preferred?
因为在我看来 你似乎想把日子过得
To me, it seems like you want your life...
-有趣 晚上饮酒作乐 -不是
- ..fun, nights out, drink. - No.
-不 我没有 -我的意思是"尽管去"
- No, no, no, I don't, that's not... - And I'm saying, "Go do it."
别再给钱
Stop paying.
别再来看我们
Stop seeing us.
完全离开我们的生活
You know, just step back completely.
当然
Yeah, sure,
总有一天 一个年轻姑娘会敲响你家的门
one day you'll get a young woman knocking on your door,
说要见自己的亲生父亲
wanting to meet her real father,
但那样你至少能自♥由♥快活20年
but, for 20 years at least, you're free.
我是她爸爸
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表