剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
他经历了很多痛苦 这么做感觉很残忍♥
He's been through a lot and this feels rather cruel.
我喜欢他
Yeah, I like him.
这世界上有这么多男人
Of all the men in the world,
你偏偏决定跟你死去女友的丈夫上♥床♥
you've decided to sleep with your dead girlfriend's husband?
我们处得来是有原因的
There's a reason we get on -
我们正经历同样的痛
we're both going through the same thing.
-但是他不知道 -你不能告诉他
- Except he doesn't know that! - But you can't tell him.
-我该告诉他 -不 不
- I should. - No. No.
因为现在他无法承受
Because, right now, he couldn't take it.
他假装自己好起来了
He's pretending that he's getting better
向前看了 他在应对伤痛
and that he's moving on and he's dealing with it,
但其实他没有
but he's not, not really.
我很怀疑你的帮助有没有用
I doubt your helping matters.
凯莉去世后 我租了一间以前我和她常去的公♥寓♥
After she died, I rented a flat where me and Kelly used to go,
为了缅怀她 结果他也在 我们就是...
so I could remember her, but then he was there and we just...
我们就是相处得很好
..we just really got on.
这不是事先计划好的 但就是发生了
It wasn't a plan, but it happened.
但现在至少他身边有一个理解他的人
But now at least he's got somebody who understands -
也许这样更好
maybe that's better.
-你一定是这么希望的 -他真的很好
- I'm sure you're hoping that. - He's so good.
他是个那么好的人
He's such a good man
他不该遭遇这种事
and he doesn't deserve it.
这一点我同意
Well, I agree with that.
我一定会告诉他的 迟一点
I'll tell him, I will, later.
但暂时请你什么都别说
But for now, please, please don't say anything.
刚才不知道你跑哪去了
Hiya. Didn't know where you were.
我就是... 进去那里了
Oh, I was just...in there.
为什么
Why?
我就是聊聊
I was just chatting.
她挺友好
She's nice.
友好
Nice?!
她刚搬来时 总是酗酒
When she first came here, she drank all the time.
凯莉常常去看她 怕她出事
Kelly used to check on her, you know, that she was all right.
但她不领情
She didn't like that.
这些全得扔了 真可惜
Shame about all this stuff.
居然没人有兴趣
Can't believe people weren't interested.
这是什么
What's this?
她的骨灰
Oh, her ashes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我得决定如何处理它
Need to decide what to do with them.
对不起 我不...
Sorry, I didn't...
你还好吧
Hey, are you OK?
你想出门吗 做点什么
Do you want to go out? Like, do something?
-让你暂时忘掉这些烦心事 -不用 我没事
- Take your mind off things? - No, no, I'm fine.
-好 那就好 -她对你说了什么
- OK. Good. - What did she say to you?
-谁 贝尔吗 -对
- Who, Belle? - Yeah.
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我从没见过你这样
It's just I've never seen you like this.
你总爱开玩笑
You're always joking,
但今晚没有
but not tonight.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的没事
I'm fine, honestly.
我很好
Fine.
新信息
尼尔
果然
Well, it's happened -
跟我预想的一样 所有人问个不停
exactly what I said. Everyone's asking questions
我不得不纠结地解释
and I have to twist myself into knots
我们俩才不至于都显得很愚蠢
so we don't both look completely stupid.
我们明天约好了去瑞秋家
We're meant to be at Rachel's tomorrow.
我该怎么说
What am I meant to say?
我不能保护你一辈子 盖尔
I can't protect you forever, Gail.
嗨 今晚来我家 我想跟你谈谈 安娜
嗨 今晚来我家 我想跟你谈谈 安娜
没有土豆 所以基本上没碳水
There's no potatoes, so pretty much no carbs.
我们减少了很多碳水 对吧 红肉也吃得少了
We've cut right down, haven't we? Less red meat, too.
有孩子后会带来很多改变
It changes things, when you have a baby.
你们以后会生小孩吗
Do you think you'll have kids?
你是指跟对方生吗
What, with each other?
事实上我们还没谈过这个
We haven't had that conversation, actually.
-还早呢 -但现在肯定不要 得工作
- Early days. - But not right now. Got work to do.
-还要喝不少酒 -你是做什么工作的
- Fair bit of drinking, too. - What do you do?
我是市场助理 这份新工作代表我向上走了一步
I'm a marketing assistant. This new job, it's a step up.
唯一的问题是在利兹 我得搬去利兹住
Only thing is, it's in Leeds. I'd have to live in Leeds.
我对利兹一无所知
I don't know anything about Leeds.
我希望他能跟我一起去
I'm hoping he might come with me.
利亚姆大学是在那里上的
Liam went to uni there.
-真的吗 -嗯 那段日子很快乐
- Oh, did you? - Yeah, I had an amazing time.
如果你喜欢出去玩 没有比那里更棒的地方
If you like going out, there's nowhere better.
婚礼筹划得还顺利吗 很快就到了
So, everything good with the wedding? It's not long now.
是啊 有很多准备工作
Yeah, lots to do.
住在楼上那个男人 那是他常去的教堂
The guy who lives upstairs, it's his church,
所以他帮我们安排很多事
so he's helping us sort things.
-我挺意外是在教堂举♥行♥ -利亚姆是天主教♥徒♥
- I was surprised it was in a church. - Oh, Liam's Catholic.
我爸妈是
My parents are.
-你办单身派对了吗 -明天
- Have you had your hen do? - Er, tomorrow.
称不上单身派对 就是几个朋友聚聚
It's not a hen do, really, just a few friends.
有我朋友萝丝 我们以前是同学
Erm, my friend Rose, I've known her since school,
还有我同事安雅
and Anya from work.
你... 你应该去参加
You should... You should be there.
什么 我...
Oh, what? I...
你欢迎她去的吧
She's welcome, right?
欢迎啊 当然欢迎
Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. Of course.
我说了 就是几个朋友聚聚 所以...
As I said, it's just a few friends, so...
-太好了 -我不知道你会不会...
- Great. - I don't know if you...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我再开一瓶酒吧
Shall I open another bottle?
我可不会拒绝
Oh, I wouldn't say no.
-你什么意思 -什么
- What was that about? - What?
邀请她明天来
Inviting her tomorrow.
这是我的私事 只是叫了几个朋友
It's my thing. Just a few friends.
-我还以为请她来挺好的 -你
- I thought it was nice. - You...
好吧 我会跟她说搞错了 她不能来
All right, I'll say I got it wrong, she can't go.
不 现在不行了 太晚了
No, you can't, it's too late now.
行吧
Ok.
-你今晚怎么了 -什么
- Look, what's happening tonight? - What?
-有什么不对吗 -没有
- Is something going on? - No.
来点巧克力吗
Do you want some chocolate?
不用了
Hmm... I'm OK.
好吧
Ok.
不不 我真的很想吃巧克力
No. No, I really need some chocolate.
-现在吗 -对对对
- What, now? - Yep, yep, yep.
我下楼去商店 两分钟就回来
I'll just run down to the shop. I'll be two minutes.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
不不不 我自己就行
No, no, no, it's all right.
不用
No need.
你跟塞拉说什么了
What did you say to Saira?
怎么了
What?
你让她不开心了
You upset her.
你看 你又来了
See, you're doing it again.
你把凯莉的生活搅得一团糟 现在又...
You made Kelly's life a nightmare and now you're starting to...
听着
Look!
有时候有些事情你不知道
Sometimes there are things you don't know -
人们不会说的
people don't tell you.
也许是宗教原因 这么着急做判断[冲向审判日]Maybe it's a religious thing with you, rushing to judgment.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我是说 如果你女朋友不开心
I'm saying, if your girlfriend's upset,
你为什么不去和她聊聊
why don't you speak to her?
你醉了
You're drunk.
你不高兴了
You're sad.
-贝尔在吗 -我在这儿
- Hi. Is, erm...? Is Belle...? - I'm here!
-别再烦她了 -没问题
- Don't talk to her any more. - Suits me!
-惹麻烦了吗 -滚开
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表