剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
I'm her dad.
兄弟 她已经有爸爸了
Mate, she's got a dad.
明天来一趟
Just come round tomorrow...
告诉她不想这样下去了
..tell her you're done.
我会解决剩下的事
I'll sort the rest.
伊薇已经有爸妈了 她不需要第三个人了
Look, Evie's got two parents, she doesn't need three.
我觉得这么做都对我们所有人都好
Mate, it just feels like the best thing for all of us,
不是吗
know what I mean?
聊着呢
Getting on?
-是啊 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你能带她去散会步 哄她睡觉吗
Do you mind taking her for a walk, get her to sleep?
好
Yeah.
中年人该有的问题我们俩孩子都有
Our children have all the problems of middle age
除了独♥立♥这一条
without, it seems, the independence.
-要点心吗 女士 -吵吵闹闹 问我要钱
- Canape, madam? - Crashing round, asking for money...
你要是不认识他们 肯定会后悔的
You'd hate it if you never saw them.
我们明天就跟他们坦白 他们来吃早午餐
We're telling them tomorrow. They're coming round for brunch.
-现在改成午餐了 亨利 -不管是什么吧
- It's lunch now. Henry... - Anyway, whatever it ends up being,
盖尔总会做一桌子好菜 从没有让他们失望过
Gail will rise to the occasion, never let them down yet.
-你想来点... -我们能聊聊板球吗
- Do you want...? - Can we talk about cricket?
就等你说这句话呢
I thought you'd never ask!
抱歉 都是些什么
Sorry. Er, what are they?
我不知道 鸡肉之类的
Erm, I don't know, chicken things?
太好了
Oh, lovely.
你是学生吗
Are you a student?
-嗯 -医学生
- Yeah. - Medical?
英语专业 我舍友是医学生
English. Me flatmate's a medic.
知道我要打工 推荐我来的
Knows I want the work. Got me this.
真不知道你是怎么应付的 现在的人都如此无礼
I don't know how you deal with it - people being so rude.
因为有钱拿啊
Getting paid.
我知道 但是看看你周围
I know, but...look around you -
全都是腰缠万贯的富翁
all millionaires, multimillionaires.
我的意思是 他们起码得注意下礼节
My point is, they could at least be polite.
我挺喜欢你的
Do you know what? I like you.
我...
I...
我不能告诉在场的任何人
I can't tell anyone here,
但我刚发现我丈夫有过外遇
but I just found out my husband had an affair.
我的天 不会吧
Oh, my God! No way.
我很遗憾
I... I am so sorry.
我今晚过得奇奇怪怪的
I'm having a very strange night.
感觉不太稳定
Feeling a little unstable.
你要不要找个地方坐下
Oh, er, do you want to sit down?
好像会做出让我后悔的事
Like I might do something I regret.
不用 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
天呐 我好讨厌这群人
Oh, gosh, I hate these people.
那你还来干什么
Why are you here?
我们每年都会参加
Oh, we come every year.
从没聊过要不要来 默认参加 算是传统吧
We never discuss it. It's just assumed. Tradition.
我丈夫 我是为了支持我丈夫才来的
My husband, I suppose. I'm supporting my husband.
她就在那儿呢
Oh, and there she is.
海伦
Helen.
她就是那个小三
She's the other woman.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
盖尔 你好
Gail! Hello!
你还是一如既往的光彩照人
Oh, you're looking delightful, as always.
-你们都还好吗 -很好 谢谢
- And you're both well? Yes. - Thank you.
不 实际上他要死了
No, actually, he's dying.
-天啊 -他活不了几个月了 所以
- Oh, my God. - He'll be dead within a few months so...
他不想告诉其他人
He doesn't want to tell people,
让大家难过 但我觉得你既然和他这么亲近
bring down the mood, but I just thought, as you're so close,
你会想知道的
you'd want to know.
盖尔 我真的很抱歉
Oh, Gail, I am so sorry.
-是 -是胰腺癌
- Is it...? - Pancreatic cancer.
晚期 无药可救 真的 所以
Advanced, which means there's no cure, really, so...
如果你有任何需要 尽管告诉我
Look, if you need anything, just say the word.
-海伦 -什么事 亲爱的
- Erm, Helen? - Darling.
我想跟你说件事
I wanted to tell you something.
你还好吗
You all right?
忘了 岁数大了就这毛病
Gone. Senior moment.
你啊
You.
诺拉 你在这里呀
Nora. There you are.
知道吗 当我讨厌聚会上所有人时我会离开
You know, when I hate everyone at a party, I leave.
如果无法离开 我就喝个大醉
And if I can't leave, I get drunk.
我只是在给你提供选择
I'm just giving you the option.
好吧 跟我说说你
Anyway, tell me about you.
-什么 -比如你喜欢什么
- What? - Just what you're like.
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但我对你一无所知
I... I know it sounds weird, but I don't know anything about you.
-那个 -你们好呀
- Well... - Hello, hello!
我知道我们过会儿才见 但我想给你个惊喜
I know we were meeting later, but I thought I'd surprise you.
是吗
Yeah?
我也想看看宝宝
And I wanted to meet the baby!
宝宝出去散步了 和她的
Oh, the baby's gone for a walk with her, erm...
这是汉娜
This is Hannah.
你好 我听过许多有关你的事
Oh, yeah! Hi! I've heard so much about you.
真的吗
Really?
对 总听说
Yeah, all the time.
这是盖比
This is Gaby.
她是 我们 我们是
She's... We're... We're like...
我是他女朋友
I'm his girlfriend.
好吧
Right.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
我想你也听到过很多有关我的事
I assume you've heard a lot about me, too?
-我 -我们基本只聊宝宝的事
- I... - We mostly talk about the baby.
说的也对
Well, fair enough, I suppose.
-你还好吗 -挺好的 只是
- You all right, then? - Yeah, just, erm...
-我只是很累 -我懂的
- I'm just tired. - Can see that.
天啊 至少你现在在酒吧 对吗
God. At least you're in the pub, though, eh?
至少还能找找乐子
Least that's something.
-可以吗 -什么
- Shall we? - What?
-你想走吗 -走 不想
- Do you want to go, then? - Go? Not particularly, no.
好了 走吧 今晚我们要大玩特玩
Yeah, come on, we've got a big night ahead of us
汉娜需要回去休息
and Hannah needs her sleep, so...
什么 不要 拜托 至少让我喝一杯
What? No, come on, at least let me get a drink.
我们去城里喝 为了...
We'll get a drink in town. For the...
什么
What?
-他说你有男朋友 -对
- He says you've got a boyfriend. - Yeah.
你们两个是认真的吗
And is it serious, the two of you?
很认真
Very.
很好
Good.
我们搬进去时 所有的家具都在
When we moved in, there was all this furniture.
他们从没跟我们说过有这些讨厌的东西
Oh, ghastly stuff they hadn't told us about
书架 书桌 衣橱
book shelves, bureau, wardrobe,
五斗橱 鞋架
chest of drawers, shoe rack,
桌子 书柜
table, bookcase,
五斗橱
chest of drawers.
这个你刚说过了
You said that.
最终 我们给本地的慈善商店打了电♥话♥
We eventually just called the local charity shop.
我们本可以把这些卖♥♥了换钱
I mean, we probably could have made some money selling it,
但人生苦短
but life's too short.
-什么 -人生苦短 不是吗
- What? - Well, life's too short, isn't it?
你难道不这么认为吗
Don't you think?
-你还好吧 盖尔 -人生苦短
- Are you all right, Gail? - Life's too short.
-我同意 -没错
- I agree. - Yes.
你喝高了吗
Have you had a few?
我就离开了你四十分钟
I leave you for 40 minutes!
我以为你该开车载我回家的
I thought you're supposed to be driving me home?!
别笑了
Stop laughing.
就四十分钟 你就在舞池里突然发作
40 minutes, and you're having a fit on the dance floor.
别让我影响到你
Oh, don't let me put you off.
-我特别喜欢 -别笑了
- I love it! - Stop laughing!
-怎么了 -不许再嘲笑我
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表