剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
- What?! - Why were you there that day,
在利物浦车站
in Liverpool, at the station?
你没理由去那里 也不开会
You had no reason to be there. No meetings.
也没有认识的人 至少据我所知没有
No... No contacts, as far as I can tell.
你好
Hello?
我是黛西
Hi. It's Daisy.
请进
Come in.
上楼吧
Come on up.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about last night.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我们太迟钝了
We were insensitive.
但我不是为那件事来的
But I'm not here about that.
嗯 你喝咖啡吗
Right, er, well, would you like a coffee?
不 不用了
No. No, no, no, I'm fine, er...
天啊 太难开口了
Oh, God, this is difficult.
昨晚 你说如果有什么关于她的事
Last night, you said if there was anything about her,
你不知道
something you weren't aware of...
很难开口 但是...
And it's hard, but...
我决定 如果我是你 我会想知道
..I decided that, if I were you, I'd rather know.
知道什么
Know what?
凯莉大概四个月前有一天晚上来找我
Kelly came over to see me one night about four months ago.
我们吃了晚餐 聊天
And we had dinner and we talked...
聊战争纪念碑
..about war monuments,
因为她写的文章里提到了一座
because there was one in the thing that she was writing
我是研究这方面的
and I studied them,
她给我看了她手♥机♥上的一张照片
and she showed me a picture on her phone,
她把手♥机♥递给我
and she gave me her phone...
-但不是她平时用的 -她手♥机♥在我这里
- ..but it wasn't her normal one. - Well, I have... I have her phone.
等等
Wait, er...
就这部
This one.
给我看的不是那部
It wasn't that one.
是黑色的
It was black.
她为什么要准备第二部手♥机♥
Why would she have another phone?
就是啊 我问起她 她...
I know, and I asked her about it, and she...
像是被抓包一样
..looked caught out.
她说"该死"
And said, like, "Shit."
我问她为什么有第二部手♥机♥ 她只是说
And I asked why she had it, and she just said,
"别告诉别人"
"Don't tell anyone."
"尤其别告诉大卫"
"Particularly don't tell David."
但现在情况变了
But things have...changed now.
肯定有原因的
Well, there'll be a reason.
大卫 不管这是什么情况 你说得对
David, whatever this is, you're right,
她是个特别好的人
she was such a good person.
是啊
Yeah...yeah.
-那再见了 -嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
太好吃了
That was amazing.
-谢谢 妈妈 -不客气
- Thanks, Mum. - No worries.
-你们听说她昨晚的经历会更佩服她 -亨利
- Even more impressive, given the night your mother had. - Henry!
-又失眠了 -睡得很好
- Not sleeping again? - Sleeping was fine.
我们昨天参加了一场医院办的筹款晚会
No, we had a medical department fundraiser last night.
-亨利 别说了 -妈妈有点醉了
- Henry, please! - Your mum got rather tipsy.
讲给自家人听而已嘛 她最后跳了舞
You don't mind me telling them! She ended up dancing.
-跳舞 妈妈 -是啊
- Dancing? Mum! - Yes.
-太好了 -跳得好吗
- That's brilliant. - Was she any good at it?
我这么说吧 她一点都没克制
Well, she certainly didn't hold back, put it like that.
-妈妈 跳舞哎 太棒了 -你们是没看见
- Mum, that's great, dancing! - Well, you didn't see it.
她吸引了全场目光
She rather drew the attention of the room.
管他们呢 真好
Ah, who cares? Love it. Good for you.
那要不要
Shall we do this, then?
什么
Do what?
爸爸有事要说
Your father has something to tell you.
-什么 -你想让我
- What? - Do you want me to...?
对 你应该说
Yes. I think so.
我...
I...
好吧
All right.
没什么事吧
Is everything OK?
妈妈几周前知道了 但是...
Well, your mother has only known for a couple of weeks, but...
我已经做了一段时间体♥检♥
..I've been having medical tests for a while,
结果是
and the...upshot is that...
我被诊断
..I have been diagnosed
-患有胰腺癌 -天
- with pancreatic cancer... - God!
是晚期
I'm afraid it's...terminal.
可能还有六个月
Probably got six months.
也可能再长一些 但六个月是最合理的预测
Could be a little longer, but, er, six months is our best guess.
你在治疗吗
Are you, er, having treatment?
对 尽可能地延长我的生命 但是...
Yes, to give me as long as possible, but it's...
已经非常晚期了 肯定没法动手术了 乔恩
..very advanced, and it's inoperable, Jon. That's certain.
我这一辈子过得很精彩
I've had an amazing life.
真的
I really have.
我是最幸运的人
I've been the luckiest man.
妈妈和我非常有福气
Your mum and me are...are blessed.
知道病情至少让我们有时间准备
And knowing at least means we've got time to prepare.
所以你昨晚才喝醉了 对吗
So this is why you got drunk last night, is it?
-什么 -当然了 情有可原
- What? - Of course it's why she got drunk! Fair enough.
天啊 爸爸
Oh, God, Dad.
-不是因为这个 -可能有一定关系
- It wasn't. - Well, it probably had something to do with it.
未来的一段时间里
I mean, in the weeks to come,
我们都会做出奇怪的反应 对吧
we're all going to react in strange ways, aren't we?
肯定会 但我昨晚喝醉
I'm sure! But my getting drunk last night
跟你被诊断没有关系...
had nothing to do with your diag...
不管怎么说 重要的是 你们已经知道了
Anyway, what's important for all of us is that now you know.
坦率 真诚
Upfront. Honest.
我们可以彼此支撑 一家人互相打气
And we can be there for each other as...family.
那另一件事呢
What about the other thing?
什么
What?
你要告诉他们吗
Are you going tell them that?
-还是我来 -我不知道你什么意思
- Or shall I? - I... I don't know what you mean.
你昨晚告诉我的
What you told me last night.
-我觉得不... -你觉得跟他们无关
- I don't think... - You don't think that's their business?
-为什么 -你什么意思
- Why not? - What do you mean?
谁想吃奶酪蛋糕
Who wants cheesecake?
所以你昨晚喝醉是因为另一件事
So this other thing is the reason you got drunk last night?
瑞秋 你喜欢布丁对吧 给你
Rachel, you like pudding, don't you? There we are.
说啊
Well?
你说吗
Are you going to explain?
给你 宝贝
There you are, sweetheart.
好吧 那我说
All right, then, I will.
20年前 爸爸跟海伦·麦凯恩有一段婚外情
20 years ago, your father had an affair with Helen McCain.
持续了两年
It lasted for two years.
他没告诉我也没告诉你们俩
He hid it from me and from you both, of course.
我们昨晚到筹款会的时候
He only deemed it newsworthy
他才觉得有必要让我知道
when we arrived at the party last night.
这让他良心不安
It was playing on his conscience.
奶油在这
Oh, there's cream there.
我想着 既然时日无多
I just think that, as we're nearing the end,
既然今天家庭聚餐是为了让你们知道真♥相♥
and if the purpose of this is to let you know the truth,
那不妨说出来
then I think we should do that.
我接受我们的婚姻 甚至我们的生活
And accept that our marriage, our lives, even,
都不像你说得那样完美
hasn't been the perfect thing you just claimed it to be.
真残忍♥
This is cruel.
-你想伤害我 -不 我不想残忍♥ 亨利
- You want to hurt me... - No, I don't want to be cruel, Henry.
说出来不是为了伤你 但是...
I don't, in any of this, but...
妈妈 去追他
Mum, go after him.
不 这次我不追
No. Not this time.
我早就知道
I knew.
什么
What?
爸爸和海伦的事
About Dad and Helen.
我有个周六下午在城里看到他们一起
I saw them together in town on a Saturday afternoon.
告诉了爸爸
Told Dad.
他让我保密
Made me keep it a secret.
那乔恩呢
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表