剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
The natural process by which things inevitably fall apart.
这是什么
What's this?
既然你把它拿出来并且看了
Well, since you've got it out and looked at it,
-我想你已经知道这是地图 -御林
- I assume you know it's a map. - Kingswood Hall.
是那种举办活动
Is that the kind of place they do functions,
或者婚礼的地方吗
or, I don't know, weddings?
-所以你已经... -电♥话♥里那个人说
- So you've already... - Man on the phone said
尼尔·贝克预定了明天的场地
they've got a booking tomorrow for Neil Baker.
-是的 -真的吗
- Well, yeah... - Seriously?
他要再婚 而你竟然要去
He's getting married again, and you're going?
要开派对吗
Ooh! Having a party?
我一个人的
For one.
我在医院的时候思考了很多事情
When I was in hospital, I did a lot of thinking.
不 如果要说那个
Oh, no, if this is going to be a thing,
我不想深入讨论
I don't want to get into...
我想明白一些事
And I realised something.
我说过的 我有边缘型人格障碍
As I mentioned, I have borderline personality disorder.
-非常难以忍♥受 -是的
- It's hard to live with... - Yes!
而且也没法治 但是除去这个
And there is no cure, but despite that,
我这人还是好理解的
I kind of make sense.
对我来说
To me.
我焦虑的时候就吃
I comfort eat for anxiety.
我谈过轰轰烈烈的恋爱
I have very intense relationships,
虽然大都不长久
most of which just don't survive,
但是我会遇到新的人 我随遇而安
but I meet new people and I enjoy life where I can.
如果我情绪上来了 我不沉溺于酒精
And when I think or feel something, I don't just bottle it up.
算是吧
To say the least.
然后我就想到了你
And then I was thinking about you,
你让人根本读不懂
and you don't make sense at all.
你酗酒成瘾 为什么呢
I mean, you drink too much. But why?
你没有几个朋友 为什么呢
You don't have many friends. Why not?
你本有一段正经的感情
You've had one proper relationship in your life,
但你的感情也很奇怪
and that was so weird
你为了他改了姓名
that you changed your name for him.
不只是婚后改姓 还改了名字
And not just your second name, your first name.
然后因为他背叛了你 那段感情破裂了
And then that broke up because he cheated on you,
现在 莫名其妙地
and now, for some reason,
你还要去他的婚礼
you are still going to his new fucking wedding.
搞什么啊 安娜贝尔
I mean, WTF, Annabelle?!
这里有个大大的疑问 没有得到答案
There's some big questions there, very unanswered.
你想聊聊这很好
It's nice you want to talk.
是啊
Yeah.
但我不想
I don't.
我都不知道这段时间还有板球比赛
I didn't know they played cricket this time of year.
全年都有板球比赛
They play cricket all year round.
现在这天气也能比吗
What about the weather?
幸运的是 现在他们还可以去其他国家比赛
Luckily, these days, there are other countries.
他是谁
Who was he?
好吧
Well...
我离开后 觉得应该尝试一些新鲜事物
After I left, I thought I should try new things,
所以我和人约会
so I went for a date.
这太傻了
It was stupid.
我坐着等人的时候 我就知道太离谱了
The moment I was sat there waiting, I knew it was ridiculous.
我很想你
I mean, I missed you.
那个人出现了 我没觉得他有魅力
Anyway, this man turns up, I don't find him attractive,
但他是个良伴
but he's good company.
你也会喜欢他
You'd like him.
我们喜欢相同的音乐
We're into the same music.
他想开一间唱片店
He wants to open a record shop.
唱片店
A record shop?
是的 我说我也许能帮忙
Yes. So, I said I might help.
我们约了第二天吃早饭 想要计划一下
We met the next morning for breakfast and started to plan it.
和他道别的时候 你看到了
When he said goodbye, that's what you saw,
-所以不是... -唱片店
- so it wasn't... - A record shop?
是唱片店 亨利
A record shop, Henry, yes.
-你们没上♥床♥ -天啊 没有
- You didn't sleep together? - God, no!
我不想和其他人睡觉
I don't want to sleep with anyone else.
好吧 我也是
Well, neither do I.
很好
Good.
重要的是 我感觉重获自我了
So what matters is, I feel like me now.
我很快乐
I'm happy.
我知道时机不是很好
I know the timing isn't great.
你很难一下子接受这么多
It's a lot for you to deal with.
但是我很希望我们都能够成为更好的自己
But I'm honestly hoping it'll make us both better.
我同意
I agree.
-时不我待 -没错
- Time is precious. - Right.
问题是 我不喜欢你
The problem is, I don't like you.
不喜欢这样的你
Not like this.
我不喜欢你的新衣服 幼稚的玩笑
I don't like the new clothes, the childish jokes,
肉麻的情感表达
the sickening emotional outpouring.
我更喜欢以前的你
I preferred you as you were.
希望我们的关系像以前一样
Our relationship as it was.
你想听真话吗 这就是真话
You want honesty? There it is.
我们等你...
We'll wait for you...
等着你一起切蛋糕
..to do the cake.
-你好 -你好
- Hi there. - Hello?
我知道...
Er, I know this is...
现在真的很晚了 但我是塞拉的朋友
It's really late, but, er, I'm a friend of Saira's.
没事的 奶奶 好了
It's... It's all right, Nan. OK.
你来干什么
Hi. What are you doing here?
你的室友给了我这个地址
I-I got your address from your flatmate.
-我说得很清楚了 -是 我知道
- I made it clear. - Yeah, I know.
我就是想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
我大老远跑过来
I've come all the way here.
安迪
我听说你要离开了
他给你打电♥话♥了吗
Has he called you yet?
我发了短♥信♥ 但是没有 他没回
I texted, but, er, no. No reply.
他今晚可能在忙
He's probably in tonight. You know?
-收拾行李 -什么意思
- Packing. - What do you mean?
好了 是时候揭晓一个额外的惊喜了
Right. OK, it's time for an extra surprise.
大家都过来
Gather round.
是什么
Ooh, what's this?
好了
Ok...
你最后还有什么想跟汉娜说的吗
So have you got any final message for Hannah?
她婚礼前一晚会看这段录像
She'll be watching this the night before.
好...
Oh, OK, erm...
宝贝
Heya, Bobo.
他好可爱
He's so cute.
现在有很多人 热热闹闹的
Er, there's all these people round right now,
但真正过日子的只有我们两个
but when it comes down to it, it'll just be us.
我从没想过能找到像你一样合适的人
I never thought I'd find someone as right for me as you.
我不完美
And, like, you know, I'm not perfect.
但人无完人
But none of us are.
不管以往发生过什么
And whatever's happened,
明天我们全新开始
tomorrow we make a new start.
全情投入
Total commitment.
你和我
You and me.
今晚睡个好觉
So, yeah, sleep well.
我们教堂见
And, er, I'll see you at the church!
好贴心
That was so sweet.
要是也有人这么疼爱我就好了
I wish I had someone who loved me like that.
他是什么意思 以往发生过什么
What does he mean, whatever's happened?
很抱歉 我们今天就到此为止吧
Hey, look, I'm so sorry. Can we...can we call it a night?
我刚刚收到了一条短♥信♥
Er, I've just had a message.
我得去丹妮斯家处理花的问题
I've got to get over to Denise's questions about the flowers.
-现在吗 -要不我们出一个人去
- Now? Really? - You want one of us to go?
不了 我得处理好
No. Er, I need to get it right.
我去叫出租车
Er, I'm just going to order a taxi.
妈妈 你照顾伊薇好吗
Mum, you all right with Evie?
-好 但是... -吃的喝的你们都随便拿
- Well, yeah, yeah, but... - Take any food with you.
想拿什么都行
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表