剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
being on his own, get over there.
今天大家练得不错
Good session today.
是啊 你严格要求 所以我们才来上你的课
Yeah, you work us hard. That's why we're here!
你们今晚要出去玩吗
You, um... You going out tonight?
对
Yeah.
-吃晚餐 喝酒 -因为我今晚有空
- Dinner, drinks... - Cos I've got a spare night tonight.
也许...我可以一起去
Perhaps... Could I come along?
-当然了 -好
- Of course! - Yeah.
我们很开心
We'd love that!
-7点在葛里尼酒吧 -好的
- It's Gallini's at seven. - All right, then.
到时见
See you there.
到时见
See you there!
再见 过会儿见
Bye. See you later!
尼尔 我来城里了 想跟你聊聊 能见一面吗 吻你
不
请进
So, come, come.
谢谢
Thanks.
时间
Time.
我们只有时间
It's all we've got.
最终会抚慰你的悲痛的
It heals...eventually.
你现在肯定不觉得 但是...
I'm sure it doesn't feel like that at the moment, but...
不管怎样
Anyway...
快请坐
Sit, sit, sit, please.
一切都在有条不紊地进行
Things are ticking over nicely here.
凯莉去世后引起人们的注意
The upshot of attention to Kelly after her death,
这非常...
you know, it's really really...
这意味着她的作品被更多读者发现
I mean the fact it meant more readers are discovering her work.
我不是为这事来的
I'm... I'm not here about any of that.
我是为她的笔记本电脑
Look, it's her laptop.
她的...
Her...
工作电脑
Her work laptop.
嗯
Right.
她去世后 你取走了这电脑
See, after she died, you took it
为了拿到
to make sure you had everything that she'd done,
她已经完成的研究
that it was complete.
没错
Yes.
我想看一看
And I...I wanted to have a look myself,
但我打不开
but I couldn't get in.
有密♥码♥
There's a... There's a password.
你拿到了她的研究 应该也有密♥码♥吧
So, presumably you must have it, if you took the work off.
她未完成的工作
In terms of anything unfinished,
我非常愿意发给你
I'm really happy to send it over.
没什么...
I mean, there's nothing...
你有她的密♥码♥吗
Do you...? Do you have the password?
我们...有
We-we... Yes.
密♥码♥是什么
What is it?
大卫
David...
-这好尴尬 -什么
- ...this is awkward. - What?
凯莉跟我们紧密合作
Kelly worked very closely with us.
她发表的第一篇文章是我们选的
We... We picked up her first submission.
我们非常信任彼此
There...there was a lot of trust there.
跟很多其他作家一样 她留下了
And as with many writers, she left instructions
如何处理身后事的指示
as to what should happen in the event of her death,
其中包括把她的所有作品从电脑里转移走
and that included that we remove all the work off her laptop,
但是不能给其他人密♥码♥
but, er, not give anyone the password.
连我都不行
Even me?
我们恐怕不能违背她的意愿
I'm afraid we can't go against her wishes.
她有什么不想让我看到的
What didn't she want me to see?
我们拿到了相关的文件 其他的不...
We got the relevant files. Anything else wasn't...
等等 什么其他的
Wait, wait. What else?
这里每个人都爱她
She was loved by everyone here
她的读者也爱她
and her readers.
大卫
David...
她深爱你 我保证
...she adored you, I promise.
也许就...
Maybe just...
相信她吧
..Trust her.
大卫
David...
-你好 -我是凯特
- Hello. - It's Kat.
不用脱鞋
You don't have to take your shoes off.
-好 谢谢 -站着别动 站在地垫上
- Oh, right, thanks. - Just stay there, on the mat.
凯特来了
It's Kat!
-你想知道我们要去哪吗 -不想
- You want to know where we're going? - No.
香草 玛雅从来没去过
Vanilla. Maya's never been there before.
香草是夜店吗
Is... Is Vanilla a club?
只有女孩能进 你知道吗
It's for girls, you know?
不知道
Not really.
你也要出门吗
Are you going out, too?
-不 -你都打扮好了
- No. - You're dressed up.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
-你为什么打扮 -真有意思
- Why are you dressed up? - Very funny.
等一下
Wait there, please.
你要我现在拆吗
Do you want me to open that now?
依你
Up to you.
那好
Right, then.
但你现在拆开会比较礼貌
But it would be polite.
你现在可以合法地离家自立 退学 骑轻型摩托车
但你敢做以上任一 我就杀了你
生日快乐 马娅 超爱你的妈妈和贝尔 吻你
妈妈
Mum?
她发过短♥信♥什么的吗
Has she even texted, or anything?
拆礼物吧
Open the present.
天啊 姐们
Oh, my God, mate.
那超贵的
That's really expensive.
以前是我妈妈的 你姥姥的
It was my mother's. Your grandmother's.
谢了
Thanks, yeah?
听着
Look...
你会弄丢的
You'll lose it.
交给我 你想看看的时候再给你
Give it to me and you can have it to look at when you like.
再见
Bye.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you...
谢了
Yeah, thanks.
发件人 大卫·阿斯顿 主题 关于凯莉·阿斯顿的若干问题
大家好 发出这封邮件 我也很为难 凯莉有一部我不知道的手♥机♥
我想了解关于她的真♥相♥ 如果你知道...
请原谅我提出了这个奇怪的请求
发件人♥大♥卫·阿斯顿 146个收件人 关于凯莉·阿斯顿的若干问题
德里枫叶餐馆
不寻常的一天 我晚到10分钟 塞拉 吻你
没问题 过会儿见 吻你
-怎么样 -很棒 我们去了公园
- How was it? - Yeah, good. We went to the park.
看了会儿小松鼠 我给她讲了汽车的原理
We looked at some squirrels, and I told her how cars work.
你还好吧
You all right?
大卫·阿斯顿 关于凯莉·阿斯顿的若干问题
没事 就是楼上那个家伙发的奇怪的邮件
Yeah! Just a weird email from the guy upstairs.
他妻子去世了
His... His wife died.
利亚姆没回来
Liam not back?
他在工作
He's at work.
不 其实他在他父母家
Actually, no. He's... He's at his parents'.
我需要点空间 实话说
I needed some space, if I'm honest.
被冷落了 怎么了
Doghouse. What happened?
没什么
No, no, nothing.
我就是不习惯他一直都在 所以...
I'm just not used to him being around all the time, so it's...
我爸妈总吵架
Yeah, my mum and dad argue a lot.
他们彼此相爱 但家里有一半时间都像越战一样
They love each other, but it's Vietnam half the time.
我和我妹妹说"躲避找掩护 凝固汽油弹"
Me and my sister are like, "Duck for cover! Napalm! Pfft!"
凝固汽油弹
Napalm?
她一直都在打自己的脸
She's been hitting herself in the face.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
她就是不敢相信她爸竟然开凝固汽油弹的玩笑
She can't believe her dad does napalm jokes.
那她最好赶紧适应
Well, she better get used to it.
你想坐一会儿喝杯茶什么的吗
Do you...want to stay for a cup of tea or whatever?
-我不喝茶 -无所谓
- I don't drink tea. - Whatever, then.
这又不是玩珠玑妙算游戏 安迪 你不用紧张
It's not Mastermind, Andy. You don't have to.
-我就是出于礼貌问问 -好 可乐行吗
- I was just being polite. - Yeah. Coke?
行
Sure.
那就可乐
That's it.
-可乐 -谢谢
- Coke. - Thanks.
你真走运
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表