剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
Yes, we met at school.
我们一起住
No, you know, we just stayed together.
她20岁的时候 教课 写了一本小说
In her 20s, she taught and wrote a novel,
然后又写了两本
and then two more.
并不是畅销书
And they weren't...bestsellers,
但很精彩
but, you know, they were good.
然后最近
And then sometimes, recently,
她在大学教创意写作
she taught creative writing at the university.
我说不好 我们...
And, I don't know, we were just...
我们就是很幸福
..We were just happy, you know?
悲伤的故事引发身体接触 妙
Sob story leading to physical contact. Good!
你说...
You said...
我觉得你好像失去过谁
I got the impression that you'd lost someone.
我妈妈 我小时候
My mum, when I was a kid.
然后我爸爸也没了 三年前
And then my dad, three years ago now.
节哀
I'm really sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
好处是 我现在想干什么就干什么
Good thing is, now I can do what I want.
没人反对
No disapproval.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
你为什么对我感兴趣
Why are you interested in me?
什么
What?
我在为我妻子哀悼
Well, I'm in mourning for my wife.
我不能想象我是理想对象...
I can't imagine I'm the ideal partner...
谁说我感兴趣了
Who said I was interested?
你今天来了不是吗
Well, you are here.
你怎么总收到邮件
Right, what is going on with these emails?
你在组织什么吗
Are you organising something?
没有 既然我登不进去她的电脑
No. Since I couldn't get into her laptop,
我就发了邮件问所有人
I emailed everyone and asked them about it.
所有人
Everyone?
我告诉他们 凯莉还有一部手♥机♥
I told them that Kelly had another phone,
她一直都有事瞒着我
that she'd had been hiding something from me,
我想知道是什么事
and I want to know what it is.
他们怎么说
And...and what are they saying?
没什么
Nothing.
就是安慰我
Just that they're sorry, you know?
表示遗憾
It's all pity.
总是表示遗憾
Always pity.
我不...
And I don't...
怎么了
What?
罗伯特 亲爱的大卫 谢谢你的邮件 也许我们可以聊聊 能见面吗
不
No...
以防万一
Just in case.
好好玩吧
Enjoy!
安娜
Anna!
是贝尔
Belle, actually.
是啊
Yes, so I gather.
怎么回事
What's that about, then?
-我叫贝尔 -对 但你最近才改
- It's my name. - Yeah, but not for years. Not since...
离婚之后才改 没错 把它当成我的婚前名
Not since you - Exactly! Think of it as my maiden name.
真不巧
Well, this is an unwelcome coincidence.
我不觉得
Not for me.
你今晚出来玩 跟...
So, you're out, then, with...
跟朋友
With friends.
开心一下
Having fun.
说到这个
Well, speaking of which,
凯蕾 再来一杯一样的
Kayleigh, can I get another one of those, please, and,
你想喝什么
what do you want?
我不知道我为什么要问
I don't know why I'm asking!
一大杯皮诺酒
And a large glass of Pinot, please.
好的
Yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
So...
我们得谈谈
...we need to talk.
谈什么
What about?
这是正式谈话
Well, it's a proper conversation.
喝吧 酒又不咬人
Won't bite.
干杯
Cheers.
你的气色比以前好了
You look better than ever.
我很想你
I've missed you.
抱歉
Sorry.
马娅
Maya?
-我需要你来接我... -什么
- Hey, I need picking up! It's just... - What?
你来接我
I need you to come and get me from...
马娅
Maya?
我得走了
I need to go.
-好 那我们的谈话呢 -好吧
- Sure, but what about our chat? - Fine.
我们周五十点在这里见
We'll meet Friday. Here. Ten o'clock.
好
Good.
我有两个问题要问你
I have two questions to ask you about all of this.
感谢你提前规划好了要谈什么
Well, thank you for structuring this conversation in advance.
你到底想不想谈
Do you want to talk or not?
首先 就算你说的都是真的
Firstly, even if everything you're saying is true,
你觉得我是故意那样的吗
do you think that would have been my intention
限制你 不听你讲
to do whatever you're saying, to limit you, to not listen?
我绝对不想这样 对吧
That would never have been what I wanted. Yes?
也许你没意识到
Perhaps you weren't consciously aware of it, no.
好 很棒 这是个很好的开端
All right. Good. That's a start.
那么就来到第二个问题
Which brings us on to the second question.
过去的50年间 你本来随时都可以跟我提
You could have raised this at any point in the last 50 years.
但你提的时间恰恰是我只有六个月可活了
Instead, you're doing it when I've got six months to live.
你说这是我的错
You're saying it's my fault,
但你从来没说过 那我怎么知道
but if you never told me, how can I know?!
我总问你幸福吗
I often ask if you're happy,
你也总是回答幸福 直到昨天
and you've always, until yesterday, said yes.
所以把这些唐突地归咎于我并不公平
So, to put this entirely on me, out of the blue, is unfair.
你觉得我说得有哪怕一点点道理吗
Do you accept even a little bit of that?
我理解你的意思
I understand what you're saying.
没错 我现在才知道
It's true, I didn't know until now.
你说得对
You're right.
我初遇你的时候 你风风火火
When I first met you, you were out there!
抗♥议♥ 直率
Protesting, outspoken.
穿着嬉皮士裙子
Those hippy dresses.
当我从落地窗进来
When I came in through the French windows
第一次见到你时 我震惊到说不出话
and saw you for the first time, I was speechless!
从那以后 我从来没阻止过你
And since then, I have never asked you
做自己
to be anyone other than yourself.
对吧
Have I?
我的病人这样我见得多了
I used to see this a lot with my patients,
一对夫妻
when there was a couple
面对着考验 癌症 疾病
and they were facing something - cancer, disease -
照顾病人的那一方
the one who was going to do the caring would often look,
总会无意识地寻找逃跑路线
subconsciously, for an escape route...
不 这跟那个无关
No! It's got nothing to do with that!
我...
I...
你说你不是故意的
You've said it wasn't your intention,
我应该早点告诉你
that I should have told you.
但你依然在这样做 亨利
But you still did it, Henry!
你嘲笑我 贬低我
You laughed at me, lessened me.
一直都是
All the time!
那你想怎样
What do you want, then?
让我完全改变
Me to be completely different?
不再开玩笑
To stop making jokes?
不再做我自己
To stop being the person I am?
没错就是这样
Yes, exactly!
你必须改变
You have to change.
你们不能打电♥话♥吗
Can't you speak on the phone?
他说他想当面说
He said he'd rather talk in person.
你想让我跟你进去吗
Do you want me to come in with you?
不
No.
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表