剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
-我们就是朋友而已 对吧 -对
- Just friends, aren't we? - Yeah.
所以你是个小傻瓜
Which means you are stupid!
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我...
I...
我本该告诉你的 但我就是不想让你担心
I should've told you. I just didn't want you to worry.
嗯
Right.
刚才这气氛真是有点紧张
Well, that was all a bit fucking tense.
我能再吃点冰激凌吗
Can I get some more ice cream?
-在冰箱里 -谢了
- Yeah. In the freezer. - Thanks.
我明白 结婚是件大事
I get it, yeah? This is a big thing we're doing.
嗯
All right.
对不起 朋友
Sorry, mate.
没关系的 没什么
That's OK. It's no problem.
她说我毁了她的人生
She said I'd ruined her life...
她知道我患癌之前就意识到了
..that she'd realised it before she knew about the cancer,
我嘲笑她 让她觉得渺小
that I mock her and make her feel...small.
我不听她说话 这些行为我没意识到
I-I didn't listen. I just didn't recognise any of it.
嗯
Right.
然后她就一走了之 不负责任
And then she just leaves. No responsibility.
假如我们百分百自私
I mean, we all have things we might do
那肯定会做出一些事 但是...
if we were completely selfish, but...
你觉得我们不幸福吗
Have we seemed unhappy to you?
-没觉得 -那...
- Well, no, not particularly. - Well, then...
要说话的场合总是你在说 但那只是...
You've always done the talking, but that's just...
什么
What?
顺便说 你不用停下的
Oh, you didn't need to stop, by the way.
什么
What?
退休
Working.
你犯了个错 但犯错不过是工作的一部分而已
You made a mistake, but that's just part of the job.
人们是在议论
Yes, people were talking,
你要想恢复到出事之前的状态
and it would have taken time for you
确实要花一些时间
to get back to where you were,
但你又没被停止执业
but you weren't struck off.
我停止工作跟这有什么关系
What's this got to do with anything?
我就想说你是一个非常骄傲的人 亨利
Just say you're a very proud man, Henry.
干杯
Cheers.
"答应给予 但是减少三成"
Swear to give and take 30% off.
茱莉亚知道你来我家吗
Julia knows where you are?
知道
She does.
-她相信你 -什么
- And she trusts you? - What?
相信你能克制住不跟我睡
Not to sleep with me.
对 我跟她保证过
Yes, I gave her my word.
她就信了
So, she checked?
有意思
Interesting.
你现在坐办公室吗
Office job?
明天面试
Interview tomorrow.
我...
Look, I...
我真心希望你不会被上午说的那些冒犯到
I really hope you weren't offended by what we talked about today.
实话说 确实有点屈辱
Well, it was a bit humiliating, I won't lie...
但是...
..but, erm...
你说得没错
..you're not wrong.
我一分钱都没有了
I'm completely broke.
我要付两间房♥的房♥租
I'm paying rent on two flats.
鲁丝自杀未遂 进了医院
Ruth tried to kill herself, so she's in hospital,
马娅住在我这里
and Maya's living here.
什么 跟你住在一起
What, with you?
很糟糕 但我也没得选
It's awful, but I don't have a choice.
一切都是我付钱
I have to pay everything.
所以虽然你的提议严重损害了我的人格 我接受
So, although your offer is exceptionally demeaning, I accept.
你愿意给我多少钱我都接受
I will take as much money as you feel like giving me.
好
Good.
我...
I...
我...
I'm...
过去发生的那些我真的非常抱歉
really sorry for everything that happened.
那些女人
Those other women?
-对 -女孩
- Yeah. - Girls.
-女人 -邻居
- Women. - Neighbours.
你喜欢这种不正当关系的快♥感♥
You liked the thrill of an illicit affair.
是
Yeah.
我现在就是不正当的
I'm illicit now.
什么
What?
我现在是你婚外的女人
I'm illicit.
是啊
Yes, you are.
我不喜欢这个
I don't like this.
你的胡茬
Your stubble.
你的发型怎么了
Well, what happened to your hair?
你说我比以前漂亮了
You said I looked better than ever.
确实是
You do, actually.
你交往过其他人吗
So, has there been anyone else?
没有认真的
No-one serious.
与各种各样的人做各种各样的爱
There's been various bits of sex with various people.
也不算很多 有一些吧
Not lots. Some.
-有让你爽的吗 -不算有
- Any good? - Not particularly!
有时我觉得是我们这一代的问题
Sometimes I think it's a generational thing.
我们通过错误来学床上功夫
We all learnt how to have sex through getting it wrong
而不是通过交谈
and not talking about it.
现在的年轻人那么开放
Young people now, they're so open.
他们有网络
They've got the internet.
他们肯定比我们爽多了
I bet they're having much better fucking than we ever did.
他们没有我们那么频繁
They're having less, apparently.
也许数量不然我们 但质量肯定非常棒
Less quantity, perhaps. I bet the quality is superb.
那么
So...
你今晚为什么叫我过来
..why did you call me round tonight?
不是明摆着的吗
Isn't it obvious?
因为我努力让它显而易见
Cos I've been trying to make it pretty obvious.
我想着 既然你上午跟我调情
I thought, since you were flirting with me today,
也许我们可怕的婚姻中
that maybe some of the embers of our awful marriage
还有一些未熄灭的余烬
are still flickering,
我不想跟你复婚 尼尔
and I don't want to get back with you, Neil,
但我想着 既然我们两人现在都还没结婚
but I thought, now that we're not married,
你可能其实想睡我
you might actually want to have sex with me.
不需要让人知道
I mean... no-one needs to know.
-马娅在哪 -一整晚都在她女友家
- Where's Maya? - At her girlfriend's all night.
你依然觉得我性感
You still find me attractive,
是不是
don't you?
-我还没醉到那种程度 -侮辱我
- I don't think I'm drunk enough. - Insulting!
我...你好像比我
I... Look, I just mean you seem to be a bit
更醉一些
further down the line than me.
那来吧
Get on with it, then.
-安娜 -喝吧
- Anna... - Drink!
我爱茱莉亚
I love Julia.
我也爱茱莉亚
I love Julia, too.
她好棒
She's amazing!
美丽
Beautiful!
又那么富有
And so rich.
而且她不在这里
And she's also not here.
我就知道
Knew it.
-搞什么 别装了 你想要的 -这样不好
- What? Oh, come on, you want... - It's not a good idea,
-尤其是你现在这样 -哪样
- especially when you're...like this. - Like...?
为什么拒绝呢 其他女人你见一个上一个
Why not? You fuck every other woman you lay eyes on.
不是的 而且...
That's not true and, anyway...
-跟你不一样 -为什么
- ..it's different with you. - Why?
因为我在意你
Because I care about you.
要是你在意我 我说我就想要你
If you care about me and this is what I'm saying I want,
那你就得上我
then you have a duty to bloody get on with it!
你喝醉了 你会后悔的
You are drunk and you'll regret it.
你才不知道我会后悔什么
You don't know what I'll regret!
我说了算
That's up to...
你真是
You're so fucking...
你邀请我 跟我调情
You invite me round, flirt with me,
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表