剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
Can you not argue, please? Just do whatever you need to...
没有我 也没人在意
I don't think anyone will care if you do it without me.
你得上场
You have to.
好
Ok.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
-怎么了 -她不想上场
- What? - She doesn't want to do it.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你什么意思 她不想上场
What do you mean, she doesn't want to do it?
-她觉得自己的装扮很尴尬 -为什么
- She's embarrassed about how she looks. - Why?
你到底为什么觉得尴尬 你漂亮极了
Why on Earth would you be embarrassed? You look amazing!
我来这里
I'm here...
因为我有话要说
...because I had something to say...
-跟你说 -什么
- ..to you. - What?
你为了汉娜和她女儿 踢倒了一扇门
You kicked down a door to help Hannah and her baby.
你讨厌那礼服 但是你知道这对她意义重大
You hate that dress but you knew it was important to her,
所以你还是穿了 你妈妈让你失望了
so you wore it anyway. Your mum has let you down.
我也让你失望了 但不知为何
I have let you down and, somehow,
不管大人如何不争气 你依然总是做正确的事
through all that, you've always done the right thing.
那...
And that's...
我不明白你是怎么做到的
Well, I...I don't understand how you do that.
你是我认识的最好的人
You're the best person I know.
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
滴酒未沾
Not a drop.
我是来说我为你骄傲的
I am here to say I am proud of you.
你尴尬一个试试
Don't you dare be embarrassed, OK?
任何人说你怎样
Anyone judges you,
让他们来找我
they can speak to me.
那尼尔呢
What about Neil?
我不在乎尼尔
I don't care about Neil.
-请起立 -那好
- Please be upstanding. - Right, then.
大家好运
Good luck, all!
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
好
Ok.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
-天啊 -我...昨晚看到你
- Oh, my god. - I... It's just seeing you last night
今早又看到你 不知道你确不确定
and again this morning, I wondered whether you weren't sure.
如果你不确定 我跟你保证
And if you're not, I promise you,
-你不用结这个婚的 -太迟了
- you don't have to get married. - It's too late.
不算迟
It's not.
她在哪
Where is she?
里面有一百个人 我认识的人全在里面
There's 100 people in there, literally everyone I know,
还有花的那些钱...
and all that money...
还有利亚姆 天啊 利亚姆
And Liam. Oh, God, Liam.
-你爱他吗 -不
- Do you love him? - No.
天啊 不
God, no.
但我要怎么...
But how am I supposed to...?
告诉我 你想终止婚礼
Tell me if you want it to stop
我就帮你解决 但你要亲口说出来
and I'll sort it out. Just tell me.
我想终止
I want it to stop.
那好
All right, then.
那好
Right, then.
计划是什么
So...what's the plan?
有几件事要做 对吧
Yes. Well, there's a few things to do, isn't there?
问题是 这几件事必须同时发生
And the problem is, they all need to happen at the same time.
怎么了 大家都在等
What's happening? They're all waiting.
新娘不确定自己想不想嫁给他
The bride's not sure she wants to marry him.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那就别嫁
Don't, then.
-真的吗 -对 不会有什么比这更糟糕的了
- Really? - Yeah. Worst thing you can do.
需要有人载她一程
She needs a lift.
-你想回家吗 -可以吗
- You want to go home? - Is that all right?
当然
Absolutely.
那伊薇呢
What about Evie?
还有利亚姆
And Liam?
不好意思 大人
Excuse me, your...honour.
-汉娜想跟你说句话 -说什么
- Hannah wants to talk to you. - What about?
怎么了
What's going on?
他马上回来 走吧
He won't be a minute. Come on.
需要换一下尿布
Needs changing.
不是吧 要我来吗
Oh, no, really? What, you want me to do it?
不 我去 没事的
No, no, no, I'll go, it's fine.
谢了
Thanks.
能不能告诉我这是怎么回事
Will someone tell me what's going on?
谢谢 你能把她放进车里吗
Thank you. Can you put her in the car?
好
Yeah. Sure.
等等 停下
Wait. Wait, stop.
-这是怎么回事 -真的很对不起
- What's happening? - I'm so sorry.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
没事的 你太紧张了
It's OK, it's nerves.
我们进去吧
Just come back inside and...
你会成为一个特别棒的丈夫
You're going to make a great husband.
只不过今天不行
But not today.
汉娜 别闹了好吗
Hannah, just stop, OK?
我们想给伊薇最好的
We wanted to do the right thing for Evie
一切似乎水到渠成
and it all sort of fell into place.
但如果我们不是真心彼此相爱
But if we don't honestly love each other,
就只会让她失望 对吧
we're just letting her down, right?
你想跟他在一起 跟安迪
You want to be with him. With Andy.
你一直都喜欢他...
You've always liked him and...
利亚姆 我不确定我还想跟任何人结婚
Liam, I'm not sure I want to be with anyone.
求你了 能不能停下
Please, can we stop?
-那些怎么办... -求你了
- What about all...? - Please.
好吧 你慢慢来
All right, just... Just slow down.
你紧张 我明白
You're nervous, which I get.
这是件大事
You know, it's a big thing, and...
我不知道她们对你说了什么
I don't know what they've been saying to you
但你深呼吸 好吗
but just take a breath, yes?
-冷静下来 -不 我不紧张
- Just calm down. - No, I'm not nervous.
我没有很激动 不需要你让我冷静
I'm not worked up. I don't need you to calm me down,
不需要你劝我 我需要你听我说
I don't need you to talk me down, I need you to listen.
跟她们无关
It's not about them.
这是我的决定
This is me.
我
Me.
利亚姆 真对不起...
Liam, I'm so sorry...
我就是不想结婚
..I just don't want to do this.
好
Ok.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry. I've got to go.
大家都知道 有顺利的日子 也有艰难的时光
We all know there are good days and there are hard days.
对他俩来说 今天恐怕是最糟糕的一天
I suspect, for them both, this is going to be one of the worst.
他们许下承诺
They made promises,
筹备了这一切
they set all this up...
构想着二人共度的未来
..and imagined a future together.
突然间
And suddenly, in a moment,
他们的人生变成了未知
their whole life is now unknown.
尽管如此
But despite that,
这样做是正确的
it's the right thing to do,
因为你一定不能活在谎言中
because you mustn't live a lie.
我们只活一次 把这仅有的一生浪费在
And we only live once and to waste
错的人身上
that time with the wrong person,
只是因为你觉得自己有这个责任
just because you feel you should,
你尽了全力
when you've tried your best
只为这种生活可以继续
and done everything you can to make it work...
也许还是承受那艰难的一天比较好
..well, maybe it's better to suffer that hard day,
终于选择诚实
to be honest at last and accept that,
接受有时我们得向前看
sometimes, we have to move on.
这很令人失望 我知道
It's disappointing, I know,
但我向你们保证 这样做是对的
but, I promise, it's right.
回家吧 祝你们接下来的一天都愉快
So, just go home, enjoy the rest of your day.
给他们写封信 发封邮件什么的
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表