剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
Yes, I went to Pam's son's wedding.
是的 我去参加帕姆儿子的婚礼了
The bride was sneezing all the way up the aisle.
新娘走红毯时一路打喷嚏
Lucky she had the veil, really.
幸好她戴着面纱 真的
Trust? Oh, no, of course I trust you.
相信 不 我当然相信你了
No! Whatever you think is right.
不 你觉得合适就行
Yes, I'm fine. I'm picking your dad up, he's at the doctor's.
是的 我很好 我去接你♥爸♥ 他去看医生了
Half an hour, this'll be fixed. Oh, lovely!
半小时内能修好 太好了
Rachel, no... I promise, I'm not trying to get involved.
瑞秋 不 我保证 我不是想插手
I just...
我只是...
I want to make sure it's reasonable.
我想确保价格公道
Yes, well, either way, perhaps we don't need special chocolates.
不管怎样 或许我们都不需要特制巧克力
I don't want to make a scene.
我不想争吵
I know you've got a lot going on.
我知道你有很多事要处理
I'm not good on my own.
我一个人不会玩得开心
Just enjoy it. You're on holiday!
好好享受吧 你是去度假
Talk to someone you don't know!
跟陌生人聊聊天
Sounds horrific.
听上去好可怕
No, I've got my books. Er, I'll be fine.
我带了书 我不会有问题
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Finger food? Yes, of course we can.
小点心 当然可以
But maybe just a couple of types.
但也许只要两三种就够了
It's the cost, Rachel. The...
是成本问题 瑞秋 是...
Please don't get at me!
请你别冲我发火
No, it's all right, I'm driving.
不 没事 我在开车
Get the windows cleaned,
找人清洗窗户
and make sure Finbar does the paperwork on a Thursday,
提醒芬巴周四做文书工作
cos he forgets.
因为他总忘事
Yeah, it's petty cash,
对 只是小额零用金
but it's still got to be filed on the system. One sec.
但还是得通过系统申请 稍等
S...sorry I'm late. I'm Andy.
抱歉我迟到了 我是安迪
Yeah, we met. Remember?
我知道 我们见过 记得吗
I'll be in in a minute.
我马上就进去
Right.
好的
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
No, he was just, erm... Doesn't matter.
不 他就是... 算了不重要
Er, petty cash, right...
小额零用金 对
Yes! Yes, I know you like them.
是 我知道你喜欢它们
But they're so small and so expensive.
但它们那么小 又死贵
But I don't know if it's justifiable.
但我不知道是否贵得有道理
What on Earth do you think you're doing?! I'm sorry.
你到底在干什么 对不起
You nearly bloody killed me! I'm sorry.
你差点撞死我了 很抱歉
I really am. Why the hell were you driving so fast?
真的 你为什么开那么快
You're lucky I took a step back! I know, I know.
幸好我后退了一步 我知道
It's just, I'm on my way to collect my...
我正要去接我的...
Oh, my...!
天呐
Dawn?
多恩
You're Dawn Mitchell!
你是多恩·米切尔
Dawn! It's Gail!
多恩 我是盖尔啊
Gail Reynolds! What?
盖尔·雷诺兹 什么
Well... Oh, you'd know me as Gail Matthews.
你认识我的时候我叫盖尔·马修斯
We were at school together.
我们以前是同学
Well, I haven't seen you in 50 years!
我们有50年没见过面了
Oh, Gail Matthews! Well...
盖尔·马修斯 真没想到
Wha...?
什...
Look at you.
看看你
Better late than never. I'm so sorry.
迟到总比没来强 真对不起
It's just, I had a... No, it's fine.
我在路上... 不 没事
20 minutes stood here I'll never get back.
我不过是在这傻站着浪费了20分钟生命
I've had lots of thoughts. I'm sure,
我思考了很多 我相信
but it's just something happened... Mainly that
但在路上发生了... 想的主要是
I should arrange a taxi next time.
下次我该搭出租
Hello.
你好
Hi. Oh, this is Dawn.
你好 这是多恩
She was crossing the road, and I nearly hit her.
她过马路时我差点撞到她
You nearly...? Yes. But it turns out that we know each other!
你差点... 没错 结果发现我们认识
Haven't seen each other since we were at school.
毕业之后就再没见过面了
I'm sorry. You nearly hit her?!
等一下 你差点撞到她
Yes, I know. I just didn't see...
是 我知道 我就是没看到...
Hello. Henry.
你好 我是亨利
I'm so sorry about my wife.
我替我妻子向你道歉
Good to meet you. I said I'd give her a lift home.
很高兴认识你 我说要载她回家
Least I can do. Absolutely, the least.
这是我最起码能做的了 当然 最起码的
Look, why don't we take you for a cup of tea somewhere nice?
听着 不如我们带你去个高档地方喝茶吧
You two can catch up, have a gossip, whatever ladies do,
你俩可以叙叙旧 聊八卦 女人爱做的那些
and we can all just...
让我们都...
..steady ourselves, yes? What do you think?
压压惊 你说好不好
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Perfect.
太好了
Oh, and, er, don't worry...
别担心
..I'll drive.
我开车
How was the trip? I mean...
旅行怎么样 就是...
Europe, right? Yeah, we travelled around all summer.
去了欧洲对吧 对 我们玩了整个夏天
Sorry. It was booked in advance.
抱歉 之前就订好了的
Oh, you're fine. You're here now.
没事 你现在来了
How's it going? Good, yeah. Er, just gone on leave,
你最近好吗 挺好 刚开始休假
and there's so much to get ready and buy,
有很多东西要准备 要买♥♥
and suddenly our flat's falling apart.
我们的公♥寓♥忽然出了一堆问题
The microwave's broken and
微波炉坏了
the washing machine's got a leak or something.
洗衣机也漏水什么的
But you're with this guy...?
但你和那个男人在一起对吗
Liam, yeah. I met him after we... Yeah, yeah.
利亚姆 我们...之后我才认识他 对
Well, erm, clearly you have good taste in men, so...
显然你选男人的眼光很好
Oh, it was very dark at the party.
当时派对很暗 我根本看不清
Come on. We liked each other.
少来 我们明明彼此有好感
We were drunk.
我们当时都喝醉了
And it was really good, by the way.
顺便说下 那很棒
What was? Us.
什么很棒 我们
The sex.
那次上♥床♥
Just saying, it was good. I-I liked it.
我就是想说 那次感觉很好 我很喜欢
Well, it certainly did the job.
绝对没有辜负那一番运动
Liam? This is Andy.
利亚姆 这是安迪
He drives a delivery van, got stuck in traffic,
他开送货面包车 遇上堵车了
and he's the father of our child.
他是我们孩子的生父
Hello, good to meet you. Yeah, you too.
你好 很高兴见到你 我也是
Oh, these are cool.
这些挺酷啊
Yeah. Er, we've actually got most of what we need.
是的 不过需要的东西我们都买♥♥得差不多了
We should probably be heading back.
我们或许该回去了
We've got an appointment.
我们有约
What? Well, I thought we were shopping together?
什么 我以为我们要一起购物呢
Yeah, but you were an hour late, so it...
是没错 但你迟到了一小时 所以...
Ok.
好吧
Well, I'm supposed to be at work anyway, so....
反正我本来也该在工作才对 所以...
Just text me the details, and I'll pay half for all the stuff.
把明细发给我吧 我会出一半的钱
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Sorry I was late.
很抱歉我迟到了
Yeah, we need to go. Right. Bye.
好了 我们该走了 没错 再见
Bye.
再见
Shit.
该死的
Belle? They're ready for you.
贝尔吗 他们可以见你了
It's about order, efficiency, communication.
关键在于秩序 效率 沟通
My aim is to make sure that I can take the task off your desk
我的目标是确保我可以分担你们肩上的任务
and leave you to do your job.
让你们有时间去做好你们的工作
Keep tight, efficient control.
保持紧张高效的掌控力
You haven't worked in an office environment for a while.
你脱离职场已经挺长时间了
Are you sure you would enjoy it, being part of a bigger team?
你确定你会喜欢成为大团队的一分子吗
Oh, yes! I'd enjoy seeing how we could all...work together.
当然了 我很乐意跟大家 协作共进
Tell me about you, Belle, your hobbies.
跟我说说你自己吧 贝尔 你的兴趣爱好
I'm very much into Pilates.
我很喜欢普拉提
That's what you teach, isn't it?
你就是教这个的 不是吗
What do you do when you're not working?
你不工作的时候 都做些什么
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表