剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
You always say she's hopeless with money.
你总说跟钱相关的事她没救了
Maybe, but she's still your mother.
也许吧 但是她毕竟是你母亲
You should get contactless, Mum.
妈你应该办张无接触卡
She's never developed the skills, but, in fairness,
她从来没有学过这些 但是 公平来讲
that's because I've always handled the financial side.
那是因为我一直在管钱
Actually, I've handled as much as I can,
实际上 我尽我所能
leaving your mother to live a life of luxury.
让你母亲过上奢侈的生活
A lady who lunches, isn't that right?
参加午餐会的上流女士 我说的对吗
I used to do things.
我也曾有我的生活
What?
什么
Seeing Dawn today, she reminded me.
今天看到多恩 她提醒我了
I was head girl. You... Yes, I know.
我曾是学年女生代表 你...对我知道
Won't shut up about it!
总是没完没了地提这茬
In a band, too.
我也参加过乐队
A...a band?
乐队
Yes, I was the singer. I never told you?
是的 我是主唱 我没和你说过吗
Yes, we covered the Rolling Stones, Small Faces.
是的 我们翻唱过滚石乐队 小脸乐队
We were called...Purple Dragon.
我们乐队叫...紫龙乐队
Or Purple something.
还是紫什么的
I smoked pot.
我还抽过大♥麻♥
Pot?!
大♥麻♥
Is this early onset? A concussion?
这是脑震荡发病前兆吗
No, don't laugh. Seriously, it could be shock.
不 不要笑 说真的 她可能吓到了
I mean, come on. Purple Dragon?
别闹了 还紫龙乐队
Do you think she's making it up? I mean, she never really sings.
你认为她是编造的吗 她从来不唱歌♥
No, she does, I've heard her.
不 她唱歌♥ 我听过她唱歌♥
When you were babies, she used to sing a bit.
你们俩还是婴儿的时候她唱过一点
Any good? "Good" is not exactly the word I'd use.
唱得好吗 我不会用"好"这个词
It certainly didn't put you to sleep.
那歌♥声当然不会哄你们睡着
Cried your eyes out most of the time.
大部分时候都让你们哭得撕心裂肺
Is she all right? Your mum?
她还好吧 你妈
Oh, you know her. She's fine.
你知道她的 她很好
She's always fine.
她一贯很好
Unexpected!
没想到你会来
You...you busy? No. Come in.
你...你忙吗 不忙 进来吧
What's that?
那是什么
Holiday? Er, no.
要去度假吗 不
Liam's going away with work tomorrow.
利亚姆明天出差
Right. He's just in the shower.
好的 他在洗澡
He'll be out in a minute.
他马上就出来了
You weren't joking.
你们果然不是说着玩的
So much kit.
这一堆东西
Shit...!
该死...
So good of you to come back.
你又跑一趟真是太好了
Not a problem.
没事
Thank you for the buzzer! Perfect.
谢谢你修了门铃 非常好
Now, can I get you anything?
你想喝点什么吗
Cup of tea?
来杯茶
Glass of wine? Oh, no, tea's good.
还是喝杯酒 不了 喝茶就好
Thanks for the offer, though.
还是谢谢你问我
So, it was this switch here.
是这个开关
Stopped working.
不好用了
So...so, I bought you something.
我...我给你买♥♥了点东西
It's a microwave. Only cos you said yours didn't work.
是个微波炉 你说过你的坏了
I know it's not about the money,
我知道这不是钱的问题
but I had some savings and thought,
但是我有些存款然后就想
if I can make things easier... Make up for being late.
如果能让你们过得好一些...算是补偿我的迟到
That's really sweet.
你真贴心
What's that?
那是什么
What do you think it is?
你猜是什么
Gas mask?
防毒面具
It's a breast pump. Yeah, for the milk.
吸奶器 吸母乳用的
You have to encourage the flow, apparently.
你得促进乳汁流出
It's really important.
挺重要的
I've been reading loads of books, and they don't all agree.
我读了很多书 他们看法各异
There's books? Yeah.
还有这方面的书 是的
Yeah, there's loads of books.
有很多这方面的书
Must be hard, dating after a divorce.
在离婚之后约会一定很难吧
It's all different these days. Apps, whatever.
现在不一样了 有交友软件之类的
I used to get drunk and end up with someone.
我以前常会喝个烂醉然后找个人过夜
Not supposed to do that now.
现在不能那样了
No!
那可不
You said you were divorced?
你说你离婚了
That's right.
是的
Do you date?
你跟人约会吗
No.
没有
You with someone, then?
那你有男友了吗
No.
没有
You know what? Maybe I will have that glass of wine.
我要不还是喝那杯红酒吧
Good idea!
好主意
I thought maybe you could name her after me.
或许你能给她取跟我一样的名
Andy?
安迪
There are girls called Andie! I don't know any...
也有女孩子叫安迪的 我是没见过
Andie MacDowell.
安迪·麦克道尔
Well, she's the only one! Yeah.
也就她一个吧 也是
Yeah, OK, she's the only one, but she makes good films.
没错 就她一个 但她拍的都是好电影
That's working well! See?
门铃真好用 看到没
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Yes? It's Maya.
哪位 是马娅
Maya?
马娅
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
OK, fine.
那好吧
Yes! Yes, of course you can come in.
可以 你当然可以进来
This is Dominic. He's doing the light switch.
这是多米尼克 他在修电灯开关
Hello.
你好
Boyfriend? No. No. He's an el...electrician.
你男朋友 不是 他是电工师♥傅♥
You poured him a glass of wine.
可你给他倒了一杯酒
What's going on?
怎么了
Had an argument with Mum. She...
跟我妈吵架了 她...
...did a few things. What? What did she do?
做了一些事 什么 她做了什么
Point is, I went down the list, and, bad luck...
关键是 我找遍了人 可惜运气不好
..you're it.
只有你了
Can I stay?
我能住这吗
Tonight? You've got a spare room.
今晚 你有空房♥间的
Christ, it shouldn't be a difficult question! Yes!
天呐 有那么难回答吗 可以
Yes, of course you can stay. Jesus!
可以 你当然可以住这儿 服了
Should be working now. Thanks.
应该修好了 谢谢
You guys are going to make a good family.
你们一定会组建一个好家庭的
We all will, right?
我们都会的 不是吗
All right?
你好啊
He got us a microwave. Oh, right.
他送了我们一台微波炉 这样啊
Yeah, I was planning on getting ours fixed, actually, but, er...
我其实是打算修好我们那台的 不过...
No, yeah, it's useful, in case.
还是挺有用的 以备不时之需嘛
The wire was cut on the inside of the switch.
开关内部的电线被切断了
Really? Cut?
真的吗 切断了
Yeah, like someone cut it deliberately.
对 像是有人故意切断的
Why would somebody do that?
谁会做这种事
I should leave you to talk to your, er...
我该让你去陪你的...
My niece. Niece, yeah.
我侄女 陪你侄女
How much do I owe you?
我该付你多少钱
Well, a call-out's £70.
上门服务是70镑
Actually, don't worry about it.
还是算了吧
Maybe phone me again.
你有事再打给我
If, er, anything happens to...
如果还有什么...
..need attention.
需要修的
It's an old flat. I'd say that's inevitable.
这是栋老公♥寓♥了 有问题在所难免
Jesus Christ!
有完没完了
Bye!
拜
Bye.
拜
Hiya. Sorry, but...
你好呀 不好意思
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表