剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
Drop them a line, email, whatever.
告诉他们别担心
Tell them not to worry,
你们爱他们
that you love them
生活中这种事常有
and that these things happen.
然后就会没事的
Then it'll be fine.
谢谢 谢谢
OK, thank you, thank you. Cheers. Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what?
这一切
Everything.
我不能保证未来会更好
I can't promise it's going to be better all the time.
其实大概率不会 但是...
In fact, it almost certainly won't be, but...
我会努力的
..I'll try.
我真的会努力
I'll really try.
好
Ok.
安迪是谁
So, who's Andy?
伊薇的爸爸
Evie's dad.
我们有过一♥夜♥情♥ 然后就没联♥系♥了
We had a one-night stand and that was it.
他最近又出现了 就...
Then he appeared again recently and...yeah.
他真的很好看
He's really good looking.
-是吗 -是 非常帅气
- Really? - Yeah, very.
对 但不是...
Yeah, but that's not what it's...
天啊
Oh, my God!
他在那 公交站 开过了
That's him! At the bus stop. Back there.
停 停
Stop! Stop!
他肯定在那辆公交车上
He must be on that bus.
-你想跟他说话吗 -想
- Do you want to speak to him? - Yes.
-那好 -什么
- Right, then. - What?
马娅 你大姨怎么了
Maya, what's happened to your aunt?
-我不知道 -我今天意识到了
- I'm not sure. - You know, I realised something today
我也许不必时时保持理智
maybe I don't always need to be quite so in control.
-车停了 -停 停
- It's stopping. - Stop! Stop!
孩子 把孩子给我
Baby! I need the baby!
-马上就好 -什么
- Won't be a moment. - For what?
我错过了一个人
I've lost someone.
你好
Hi, there.
我得找找我的公交卡 先把你放在这里
Just need to find my card. Just sit there for a second.
不
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我真的很遗憾 -没事
- I'm really sorry, mate. - Yeah.
谢了 没事的
Thanks. It's fine.
跟你计划的不一样
Not quite the day you had planned.
我要去酒吧见人 一起吗
I'm meeting some people in the pub. Do you want to come?
如果我是你 在这种情况下
Cos if I were you, in this situation,
我要喝个酩酊大醉
I'd get completely off my face.
我...
I, erm...
好
Yeah.
好啊 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why not?
-我没带钱包 -没事 我请你
- I don't have my wallet. - Don't worry, I'll treat you.
-你选的这辆公交车不错 -谢谢
- Nice bus. - Thanks.
蓝色的座位 开着的窗
Blue seats, little windows that open.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我没结婚
I didn't get married.
我们分手了
We broke up.
贝尔载了我一程 我们看到了你
And then Belle was giving me a lift, and we saw you
我就想着
and I thought,
我有感觉
if I feel a thing...
就该说出来
..I should say it.
我的感觉是
And that thing is,
我有点喜欢你 安迪
I kind of like you, Andy.
-"有点" -很
- "Kind of"? - A lot.
"有点很"
"Kind of a lot"?
对
Yeah.
你是不是也有这种感觉 但如果是
And I don't know if you feel the same but, if you did,
我不想让你搬过来 或者求婚
I wouldn't want you moving in or proposing.
我不想让你给我买♥♥花 请我吃饭
I don't want you to buy me flowers or dinner
或者买♥♥辆车载我到处跑
or get a car and try to give me lifts everywhere.
那敢情好 因为我买♥♥不起车
That's lucky, cos I can't afford a car.
但问题是 我不知道
But the thing is, I don't know
你有什么想法
what you feel about all of this.
关于我
About me.
你的礼服舒服吗
Is that dress comfortable?
我都快喘不上气了
I can hardly breathe.
我也很喜欢你
Well, I kind of like you a lot too.
她去世的时候你在她身边吗
Were you there when she died?
嗯
Yeah.
我跟她保证我永远不会告诉你
I promised her that I'd never tell you,
但我找不到人能说这件事
but then I had no-one to talk to.
我不能哀悼 我不能去葬礼
I couldn't grieve, I couldn't go to the funeral.
你跟她说的一模一样
And then you were just as she said you were.
我去了那间水边的公♥寓♥
I went to that flat by the water
因为我们以前经常一起去那里
because it's where we used to go together,
我很想她
and I missed her.
你在那里
And when you were there...
我发现这是一个接近她的办法
..I realised it was a way that I could get close to her.
今天的事对不起
I'm sorry for today.
很残忍♥
It was cruel.
嗯
Yeah.
我没想要伤害你 大卫
I never meant to hurt you, David.
她去世后
Ever since she died,
我不知道该把骨灰撒到哪里
I've had no idea where to scatter the ashes.
现在我明白为什么会这样了
Now I understand why.
我不知道她是谁
I didn't know who she was.
但我愿意了解她
I'd like to find out, though.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
贝尔·斯通
感谢前来
Thanks for coming.
我有个活儿给你
I've got a job for you.
你说你喜欢蛋糕
You said you liked cake.
虽然它一塌糊涂 但也许那不是件坏事
It's a mess, but, erm, maybe mess isn't such a bad thing.
你也许愿意帮我吃掉
I thought you could help me eat it.
全吃完吗
All of it?
不是啦 多米尼克 就是一种表示
I'm not being literal, Dominic. A gesture.
-嗯 -我想说你能不能在这里待一会儿
- Right, yeah. - I'm saying, will you stop here for a bit?
我去泡茶 我们再试一试
I'll make some tea and we could have another go.
谈一谈
Talk.
好
Ok.
我很愿意
Yeah, I'd like that.
如果顺利的话 我们之后可以上♥床♥
And if all goes well, you know, we could have sex afterwards?
好
Yeah.
那个我也愿意
I'd like that too.
我是亨利
I'm Henry.
盖尔
Gail.
认识你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
我错过婚礼了吗
Did I miss the wedding?
婚礼没有举♥行♥
It didn't happen.
其实
Well, the thing was,
我不得不买♥♥了一套新西服
I had to buy a new suit.
我去了女儿家
I'd been at my daughter's house
看到外孙在花♥园♥里
and seen my grandson in the garden.
他看上去...
And he looked...
充满活力
..full of life, you know?
他觉得一切
Everything he did felt
新鲜 令人兴奋
new and...exciting.
让我想到有个人想告诉我的
And it just made me remember something someone tried to tell me,
也许
that, maybe,
有时候
sometimes,
骄傲会成为阻碍
pride can get in the way,
-重新开始永远都不晚 -是的
- that you're never too old for a new start. - Yes.
所以我让我女儿载我到这里
So I got my daughter to give me a lift here.
听着
Look...
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表