剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
It's been going round in my head.
我一直在想这件事
This is important, and I want you to tell me,
这很重要 我希望你告诉我
otherwise I might just... Yes, well, shout right here.
否则我可能就 对 在这里大喊
Well, we wouldn't want that.
那可不行
Come on.
来吧
Gail...
盖尔
..he's awful to you.
他对你太差了
Who?
谁
The way he treats you, everything he says, mocking you.
他待你的方式 他说的一切 嘲笑你
Who?!
谁
Your husband.
你丈夫
It's been going on so long, you probably can't see it, but...
已经这样很久了 你可能都意识不到 但...
That's just not true.
根本不是的
He does it all the time.
他一直这样
And, really, you know there's a problem.
而且你知道你们有问题
That's why this was bothering you.
所以我的话才让你烦心
You see us once! One lunch.
你才见过我们一次 一次午餐
To make a judgment on my whole life, it's quite insulting.
就对我的生活指手画脚 太不尊重人了
Exactly, and...
没错 而且
And you can do what you want.
你想怎么做都可以
I mean, I would never have said anything
要不是你让我说实话
if you hadn't asked me to be honest. We're happy.
我绝对不会说什么 我们很幸福
We've had a hugely, very happy marriage.
我们的婚姻很充实 很幸福
You never used to be shy.
你以前从不害羞
Look, I'm sorry. I've got to go. Lots to do.
抱歉 我得走了 还有很多事
Come this afternoon.
下午来吧
And watch. Just watch.
看看 好好看看
Yes, all right. I'll... I'll see you later.
好 我会 我会去的
Bye.
再见
Text Liam.
给利亚姆发短♥信♥
You'll get this when you land,
你落地的时候会看到这条短♥信♥
but contractions are starting early.
但是宫缩提前开始了
Can't believe it! All under control. Kiss.
意料之外 一切尽在掌控 亲亲
Have a good day.
祝你今日愉快
Morning. All right, then.
早上好
New year.
新学期
New group, new you.
新同学 新的你
OK, what do you think,
从一边开始
shall we just start at one end and go round and intro...?
自我介绍 意下如何
I-I-I didn't realise that you...
我 我没发现
What...? This is really weird.
怎么 这有点怪怪的
Er, sorry.
不好意思
Sorry, er, Saira and I have, er...
不好意思 我和塞拉有
We've met.
我们有见过
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
It's great to have you here.
欢迎你
It's good to have you all here.
欢迎大家
Shall we just go round and introduce ourselves?
大家开始轮流自我介绍吧
I'm David Aston, lead on Renaissance literature.
我是大卫·阿斯顿 执教文艺复兴文学
I'm your tutor.
我是你们的导师
And you are...? Christine.
你是 克里斯汀
I'm Alex. Kimberley.
我叫亚历克斯 金伯利
You said English teacher!
你说你是英语老师的
Well, yeah, I, er...
是的 我 我
I do teach English.
我是教英语
I thought you were on holiday?
我以为你在度假
Yeah, we was.
我们是度假来着
Left this morning. Came straight here.
今早离开的 直接来上课
How are things with your wife?
你跟你妻子怎么样
Oh, yes. I'm just off to meet her now.
对 我正要去见她
Bit late. OK. Well, erm, I'll see you next week.
有点晚了 好的 下周见
Yeah, absolutely. See you, then. Can I get your number?
没问题 再见 你能给我号♥码吗
It's just in case I've got a question about the course.
以防我有课程上的问题
Please?
好吗
OK.
好吧
Just stick it in there.
在这输入就好了
Yes.
行
How are you?
你还好吗
Maya did the right thing, calling them, so they can help you.
马娅做得对 报♥警♥能够帮助你
She misses you.
她很想你
Needs her mother.
她需要母亲
She wouldn't go to school today.
她今天不肯去上学
You've thought it, too, haven't you?
你也是这么想吧 不是吗
She's just like me.
她太像我了
Like I was at her age.
我像她这么大的时候就这个样子
I hate myself and now I hate her, too.
我恨我自己 所以我也恨她
You should stop saying things like that. Be positive.
你不要再说这样的话了 乐观点
I have my bad days, but I-I'm...
我今天够难了 但是我...
A secret alcoholic?
你私底下是个酒鬼吗
You don't hate her. "Be positive."
你并不恨她 "要乐观"
You don't understand mental illness at all...
你一点儿也不了解精神疾病
I understand that resilience is important...
我知道韧性很重要
Resilience! I fucking hate resilience.
韧性 我真恨韧性
When did it start being about making things better instead?
什么时候才能把重点放在让事情变得更好
It implies it's all on you to be "resilient"
总是让「你」有韧性
when it should be on the people attacking you.
怎么不说那些伤害你的人
The shits and bastards! And Tories and men!
烂事烂人 保守党 还有男人
Did they say how long you'll have to stay in here for? Belle!
医生说你要在这待多久了吗 贝尔
I was cutting my arm with a kitchen knife in front of my daughter
我在我女儿面前用刀子割手腕
because I wanted her to see me die!
因为我想让她看着我死掉
See what she did to me?
看到她对我做了什么了吗
So she's yours now.
她归你了
Well, she can't stay at mine. She'll have to.
她不能住我家 她只能住你家
No! I never agreed to that!
不行 我绝不同意
She's your family.
她是你的家人
I-I can't...
我家...
...have someone in the flat.
我家不能有别人
You went away for years.
你离家多年
And you've got problems worse than me.
比我的问题严重多了
Failed marriage, no real friends, alcohol problems...
婚姻失败 没有朋友 酗酒
I have helped you...
我帮过你
..for a long time. Done everything...
很长时间 做过太多事了
No, you've paid for things. That is different to help.
不 你之前那是补偿 跟帮不是一回事
Do you think I'd be here if you'd ACTUALLY done anything?
如果你真的帮我了 我还会在这吗
You should call her and tell her where she's sleeping tonight.
你给她打电♥话♥ 告诉她今晚在哪过夜
Charge your glasses, find a seat.
倒满酒 找地方坐下
In a minute, we'll have speeches!
我们马上要致辞了
Remember, slowly and clearly.
记住 慢慢地 清楚地说
Try to speak to people at the back of the room.
别只盯着前排的人 对着后面的人讲
Have you written it down?
你写下来了吗
Well, make sure you keep your head up.
记住要抬起头
So, shall we? Yes.
开始吗 好的
Hello.
你好
Hello, hello!
各位 各位
Now, as you'll all know,
众所周知
traditionally, I have made the speeches at our wedding,
我们的婚礼啦 周♥年♥庆♥啦之类的
anniversaries, etc.
一般都是由我发言
This is because Gail insists she has nothing to say!
因为盖尔坚持说她没什么要讲的
But, this time, you are lucky.
但是 这次你们很幸运
She has been persuaded to say a few words!
她在我的劝说下 要来讲几句
But it doesn't come naturally, so, please, be generous
但是有点勉强 所以请见谅
and welcome the love of my life,
欢迎我的一生挚爱
who's very attractive,
迷人
but also now very old!
而年老的
Gail!
盖尔
Thanks for coming.
谢谢光临
Henry's right.
亨利说得对
I don't do speeches as a rule,
我一般不做致辞
but I thought, after 70 years,
但是我想 70年了
maybe I'd...
也许 我...
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表