剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
- What? - Stop laughing at me!
别笑了 别笑了
Stop laughing! Stop laughing!
对不起 抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry.
喝醉了
Tipsy.
打车回家 回见
我一直说只要凯莉愿意 她可以完全面无表情
I always said Kelly had the straightest face if she wanted.
她可以讲二十分钟的笑话
I mean, she'd be joking for about 20 minutes
而没任何人注意到
and no-one would notice.
而且很毒舌 我纹了这个纹身 给她看
And vicious! I got this tattoo, showed it her.
-这是我的狗 我特别爱它 -毒舌吗
- It was of my dog, who I loved. - Vicious?
凯莉看了看 告诉我说它像个散热器
Kells looked at it and told me it looked like a radiator.
-确实像 -对 但她是第一个说出来的
- It did, though. - Yeah, but she was the first one to say it.
她也很慷慨
She could also be very generous.
对 是的 但你还记得上次
Yeah, yeah. But do you remember that time
她喝高了站不起来
when she got so drunk and she couldn't stand up
然后她发现了一辆小推车
and she found that, like, trolley
她就把自己推着走
and she just wheeled herself instead?
我 我不记得这个了
I... I don't remember that.
-这些事 -你想说什么
- You know, all this stuff, it's, er... - Sorry?
我不是这样看待她的
Well, that's not how I think of her.
这不一样 你是她老公
Well, it's different. You're her husband.
是的 但她并不坏
Well, yeah, but she wasn't bad.
-什么 -你们说得就好像
- What? - You're making it sound like
-她很坏 -不 不是坏
- she was bad and... - No, not bad.
她只是有点淘气
She was just...naughty.
不 不是 她不是
No, no. She wasn't...
她不是淘气 她很好 她
She wasn't naughty, she was good, she was...
我们在内心深处都是如此
You know, we had that at the heart of who we were. It's...
抱歉 我不是故意要这么严肃
Sorry. I don't mean to be too serious,
当然 我很抱歉 但是
sorry, of course, but...
但这 这很重要
But it's just... It's important, you know.
我们第一次在一起时
From when we first got together,
我们说我们想要在这世上做个好人
we said we wanted to be good in the world.
而她确实做到了
And she was.
我知道 但人无完人
I know, but no-one's perfect.
不 我说的不是那个
No, I'm not saying that... That.
每个人都会犯错 对吗
Everyone makes mistakes, right?
我想喝一杯 有谁想喝一杯吗
I might get a drink. Anybody want a drink?
-你想喝一杯吗 -不了 谢谢
- You want a drink? - I'm good, thanks.
我之前以为 你说跟朋友来喝酒是在骗人
I thought you might be lying about the drink.
是编的 但不是 你来了
Making it up, but, er, no, here you are,
和你的朋友们在大学的酒吧里
in the university pub with your friends.
-他们是凯莉的朋友 -他们看起来很友善
- Oh, they're... They're Kelly's friends. - They look nice.
请给我来瓶杜姆巴啤酒
Hey, Doom Bar, please.
他们并不友善
They're not.
他们是她大学的朋友
They're her mates from university,
但很明显 他们并不了解她
but clearly they didn't know her very well.
这真的令人非常生气
It's quite upsetting, really.
完全是在浪费我的时间
And a...and a complete waste of my ti...
因为现在也没人排队等着
Cos it's not like people are queuing up to go out for a drink with me
跟我出去喝一杯
at the moment, you know.
你可能不太理解
You might not understand this,
但当发生了这样的事 当有人去世了
but when something like this happens, when someone dies...
人们都会避开 是的 我知道
People back off. Yes. I know.
你知道吗
You know?
是的 我还知道为什么
Yeah. And I know why.
他们不愿想到死
They don't want to think about death.
不 我认为这情有可原 谁愿意想呢
No, I think that would be excusable. I mean, who does?
不 我认为是因为人们不知道该说什么
No, I think it's that people don't know what to say.
他们很伤心 很为难
I mean, they're sad, they're awkward.
不跟刚刚失去至亲的人在一起会容易些
It's easier to be somewhere else.
你
You, erm...?
我想说 如果你不告诉其他人
Look, I wanted to say, er, that I would appreciate it if you didn't,
我们之间发生的事 我会非常感激的
you know, tell anyone anything about what happened with us.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
发生了
Yes, it did.
-只是一个吻 -没错 一个吻
- It was just a kiss. - A kiss. Exactly.
对 很美好 你难道不喜欢吗
Yeah, it was nice. Didn't you like it?
喜欢 但我 我不想
Yes. But I... I just... I... I wouldn't...
我不想让其他人误会
I wouldn't want to give anybody the wrong idea...
人们会以为什么
People are just going to think what...
好了 好了 我就是请你帮个忙
All right, all right. I'm just asking.
好的 我什么都不会说的
All right, I won't say anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
他住在我那幢楼
He lives in my building.
不是吧 他是我的导师
Oh, no way! He's my tutor.
他还没走出来 对吗
He's not dealing with it, is he?
是的 我知道 我知道 真是一团糟
No, I know, I know, it's awful.
-郎姆酒配可乐 -干杯
- Rum and Coke. - Cheers!
接下来你有什么打算
So what are you going to do, then?
我年轻的时候
When I was young,
曾经幻想住在湖边小屋
I used to have this image of a little house by a lake.
-是的 我也喜欢 -赏湖面月光
- Yeah, I love it. - You know, the moon on the water.
-品四季更替 -我懂
- Changing weather. - Yeah, I know.
那就去做吧
So do it.
去重拾自我
Go find yourself.
不行 无论如何 我都不是个残忍♥的人
No. Whoever I am, I'm not cruel.
那是什么 你一直在摆弄着的
What's that? You keep touching it.
有些事还是保密的好
Some things are best kept secret.
我同意
Suits me.
干杯
Cheers.
是的 于是几年前我才真正开始烹饪
Yeah, so I started to properly cook only a few years ago
接触真实的食材
you know, with actual ingredients
我也以为我对烹饪很在行
and I thought I was good at it, too,
但是直到我去了我嫂子家做客
until I went round to my sister-in-law's house
她有个朋友上了《厨艺大♥师♥》节目
and her friend went on that MasterChef,
我就相形见绌了
which is a completely different thing.
她做熟成泡沫 利落地处理甲壳类 我觉得
She was doing aged foams, crustaceans, I'm like,
我做的红辣椒奶油培根面好像不够格[切芥末]"I don't think my chilli carbonara's going to cut the mustard."
原谅我的双关
Pardon the pun.
你不喜欢烹饪吗
So, you don't fancy cooking?
我想我们可以出去走走
I just thought we could go out.
但你是喜欢烹饪的
But you like cooking?
不 不怎么喜欢
No, not really.
你经常出去吃饭吗
Do you go out a lot, then, to restaurants?
不是
No.
我觉得你有一群亲密的朋友
You strike me as somebody with a close-knit group of friends.
你给我留下的第一印象就是这样 社交达人
That's sort of how you come across, kind of social butterfly.
我...我在婚姻中没有这种关系
I... I didn't, erm, not during the marriage.
我是说 自从离婚后
I mean, since the split,
我一直在努力
I've been working on it.
我现在在瓦次普上有一群朋友
Now I've got a group of mates on WhatsApp
我们互相逗乐 很愉快
to make each other laugh, which is good.
有假期打算吗...
Got any holidays...?
-抱歉 你没事吧... -这样不行
- Sorry, are you...? - This isn't working.
我确定 你是个好人
You're very nice, I'm sure,
我...我...我对你的遭遇很抱歉
and I'm... I'm... I'm sorry about what you've been through,
但我就是...我...我不想...
but I just... I don't... I don't want...
不 我没有那么多朋友
No, I haven't got a group of friends.
我不确定我是不是...
I'm not sure that I...
...真的有朋友
...really have one friend.
我不知道瓦次普是什么
I don't know what WhatsApp is.
我装作我知道 但其实不知道
I pretend I do. I don't.
我不想在这...
And I don't want to be here...
...聊天...
...doing this...
我曾想做♥爱♥ 但那不值得这些...
This... I wanted sex, but it's just not worth all the...
我被赶出了公♥寓♥
I've been driven out of my flat,
我知道如果我待在这
and I know that if I stay here,
就一定会喝点酒
I am going to drink some of that wine.
也许你应该喝点
Oh, well, maybe you should.
如果你了解我的话 你不会建议我喝酒的
If you knew me, you wouldn't suggest that.
这不关你的事 是我的错
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表