剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
What about Jon?
知道 我当时告诉他了
Yeah. I told him at the time.
走开好吗
Can you leave?
什么
Sorry?
能让我一个人静静吗
Can you leave me alone?
拜托 妈妈 我们才知道爸爸得病了
Please, Mum, we've just found out about Dad.
你好憔悴
You look bad.
我昨晚来了 想跟你谈谈
I, er, I came last night, I wanted to talk,
但你睡着了
but you were sleeping.
他们让我在等候室等着
They let me stay in the waiting room.
-你等了整晚 -对 他们让我等到探视时间
- What, all night? - Yeah. They made me wait till visiting hours.
我谈够了
Look, I've had enough talking.
不是关于你 是聊我
It's not about you, it's about me.
马娅怎么样 你俩相处得好吗
How's Maya? You two getting on?
我们...
We're...
说实话 很难
Well, to be honest, it's very difficult.
昨晚我没法在家里约会
Last night, I couldn't have my date at home
因为马娅不肯走
because Maya wouldn't leave,
所以我不得不出去
so I had to go out,
我一出去就没话可说
then when I went, I had nothing to say...
你是有点无聊 贝尔 我能说什么
Yeah, well, you are a bit boring, Belle, what can I say?
我的人生跌宕起伏 你的平静得像条线
I got the ups and downs, you got the flat line.
我真的很想喝一杯 所以我不得不离开
And I really, really wanted a drink, so I had to leave.
你之前说我没朋友 确实如此
And what you said before, that I don't have any friends it's true.
我以前确实没有
I used to.
但现在不是了 因为我...
But now I don't, because I...
-你得照顾她 -我知道
- You have to look after her! - I know!
-我尽力了 但我不... -你的问题我没法扛
- I'm doing my best, but I'm not... - I cannot take on your problems.
很遗憾你没人可倾诉 但...
Look, I'm sorry you don't have anyone else to talk to, but...
医生说你很快就能出院了吗
Do they think you'll be out of here soon?
不 我不能出院
No! I'm not coming out.
他们昨晚说你的情况有好转
They said last night you were more positive...
-他们什么都不知道 -你在吃药
- They don't know anything! - You are on medication!
他们说我患有边缘性人格障碍
They say I have borderline personality disorder.
知道自己得的病叫什么 好像也没什么用
And I'm not sure what difference it makes to know what it's called,
但... 我很抱歉
but... Look, I'm sorry,
你过来看我肯定是想看到有好转 但其实
I'm sure you came here hoping to see an improvement but, actually,
我跟那天的感觉是一样的
I feel just like I did that day.
我不想活了 贝尔
I don't want to live, Belle.
他们知道
They know that.
所以不能有尖锐物品 电线
So nothing sharp, no cables,
因为一有机会我就会自杀的
cos I will, given a chance.
别戒了酒又犯 因为马娅需要你
Don't fall off the wagon, because Maya needs you.
我是个糟糕的妈妈
Look, I'm a shit mum,
我很快就会死掉 等那一天来临
and one day soon I'm going to die, and when that happens,
不幸的是 她只有你了
unfortunately, you are all she's got.
我知道你很难受 但你不是崩溃的那个
I know this is hard for you, but you're not the one that breaks.
我才是
I break.
你继续生活
You keep going.
一直都是这样 所以你没得选
That's how it's always been. So you don't have a choice.
你觉得孤独 你觉得自己无趣
You feel alone? You feel a boring person?
恨你自己 你能解决的
Hate yourself? Deal with it.
感觉很糟糕 无所谓 不是我的问题
Feel shit? Doesn't matter. It's not my problem.
马娅需要你 所以继续坚持
Maya needs you, so keep going.
好吗
Right?
好
Right.
没想到你回来 昨晚怎么样
Unexpected. How was last night?
-你们玩得开心吗 -嗯
- Did you have a good time? - Yeah.
-抱歉她突然闯进来 -没事
- Sorry she burst in like that. - It's fine.
认识她挺好的
It was good to meet her.
我没想到你在跟别人约会
I didn't realise you were with someone.
不管怎么说 我很高兴你过来 请坐
Er, anyway, it's good you're here. Sit down.
可以吗
Is that OK?
当然 她是你女儿 随时欢迎你过来
Yeah, course, she's your daughter. You're always welcome.
其实我就是想来说这个的
Yeah, well, actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
你...好啊
You... ok.
关于伊薇 我想实话实说
So I want to be honest about Evie.
-好 -我...
- Ok. - I, er...
汉娜和利亚姆诚邀您参加婚礼 10月24日 圣亚历山大教堂
-你们要结婚了 -对
- You're getting married? - Oh, yeah.
-伊薇出生后 他求婚了... -好
- He asked just after Evie arrived, so... - Oh, right.
-我没想到你们是... -什么
- I didn't realise it was that kind of... - What?
恭喜
Congratulations.
-谢谢 -是啊 让人兴奋
- Thanks. - Oh, yeah. Exciting.
但你有话要说来着
But, er, you had something you wanted to say, mate?
-你来干什么 -对 我...
- What are you... What are you here for? - Yeah, yeah, er, I...
她会一直哭个不停
She's not going down.
-我得去抱她 抱歉 -没事
- I best go get her. Sorry. - No problem.
你能不能
Can you?
抱歉 你想说什么
Sorry. What were you going to say?
我想了很多
Er, I... I've just been thinking about everything,
我不想骗你
and I don't want to mess you around.
我不确定...
It's just that I'm not sure if...
你站起来试试 可能就...
Yeah, do you want to try standing up? That might...
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
可能现在不合适说这个
Maybe this isn't the time.
没事的 你不确定什么
No, it's OK. Not sure about what?
我能试试吗
Can I try?
抱抱她
Like, with her. Holding her.
-我觉得不... -好
- Look, mate, I don't think... - Yeah.
当然了
Course you can.
好了
All right. That's it.
别哭了 你♥爸♥爸让你别哭了
Pull it together. It's your dad telling you now.
好了
Sort it out.
你刚才想说什么
Did you want to finish what you were going to say?
我...
Yeah, I, er...
没必要哭
There's no need to cry, is there?
这样才对嘛
That's it.
好了
Ok. Ok.
你哄好了
You did it.
你想说什么
Mate, you were saying something.
我能带她出去吗 推着婴儿车
Can I take her out? In the buggy.
在周围转转
Just, like, round the block...
-不 我觉得... -当然可以了
- No, I don't... I don't think... - Yeah. Yeah, course you can.
你去准备吧
D'you want to get it ready?
好
Sure.
没那么糟糕
It's not so bad.
你好啊伊薇
Hello, Evie.
不用找借口了
There's no excuse.
你是在道歉还是在指责我
Is that an apology or an accusation?
你说的是谁的行为
Whose behaviour are we talking about here?
-你的 -那好啊 你说得对
- Yours. - Oh, well, then, you're right -
确实不用找借口 因为我什么都没做错
there is no excuse, because I've done nothing wrong.
我做得不完美
I've not been perfect -
一开始出轨 还有我昨天告诉你
doing it in the first place, the way I told you...
没错 当时被瑞秋发现 确实很丢人
And yes, it's a shame Rachel found out at the time.
我没想到她告诉了乔恩
I hadn't realised she'd told Jon.
你让她瞒住她妈妈
You made her keep a secret from her mother.
-为了保护你 -保护我什么
- To protect you. - From what?
因为一件不值得的事
From being devastated by something
而崩溃
you didn't need to bother about!
所以你没告诉我 而是决定把秘密带进坟墓
So instead of telling me, you decided to take it to the grave.
-没错 -那你怎么没做到
- Exactly. - So why didn't you?
除非你站在我的角度想 不然你不会理解的
You won't know until you're in my situation,
但我想 既然我们都老夫老妻这么多年了
but I think, given all the years we've been together,
我理应被爱 被体贴对待
I deserve some love, some kindness.
我过去几周就是在努力爱你
That's what I've been trying to do
-体贴你 -因为犯错的是我
- for the last few weeks... - Because it's me!
而我们是我们
And we're us.
我们彼此相爱
And we love each other!
不是吗
Don't we?
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表