剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
她认为我嘲笑她
She thinks I laugh at her.
-你就是 你总是嘲笑... -打断她说话
- Well, you do, you always mock... - Talk over her.
她说我毁了她的一生
She says I ruined her entire life.
你们可能没注意到...
You probably haven't noticed...
我们当然注意到了
Yes, of course we've noticed.
爸一直那样
Dad's always been like that.
如果你注意到了 之前为什么不说
If you noticed it, why didn't you say anything?
你们是我的父母
You're my mum and dad,
每个人都觉得他们的父母特别奇怪
and everyone thinks their mum and dad are completely weird.
但你乐在其中
But you enjoyed it.
-我没有... -她笑了 真的
- Er, no... - She laughed. Exactly!
这就是我一直所说的
This is what I've been saying.
她那完全是不切实际的幻想
Whatever's going on in her head, it's a complete fantasy.
妈 只要你开心就好
Mum, point is, either way, if you're happy, then good!
我喜欢你这身衣服
And I love the clothes.
很好
Good.
真的 我觉得轻松多了 也更自信了
Yes, it's true, I do feel more...more relaxed, more confident.
你怎么不告诉他们事实
Why don't you just tell them the truth?
在我们家 大家总是
I mean, our family has always made jokes
彼此取笑 但这让我们不能...
at each other's expense, but it stops us...
-她没告诉你们她离开的真正原因 -让我们不
- What she's not telling you is why she really left. - It stops us...
这让我们不能坦诚相对
It stops us being honest with each other.
想象一下 假如我们见面时
I mean, imagine if, when we meet...
她搬出去是为了能跟其他人上♥床♥
She left so she could sleep with someone else!
什么
What?!
抱歉 你刚才不是说我们应该坦诚嘛
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you just said we should be honest.
在你们的妈妈离开我后
After your mum left me,
她租了间公♥寓♥ 并和其他男人约会
she got a flat and she met some new man.
我妈吗 爸 我觉得这不太可能
She...? Dad, I think that's unlikely.
-你在说什么 -我看到他们在一起了
- I beg your pardon... - I saw them together!
我愚蠢地以为 她之前所说的很有道理
I stupidly thought that perhaps there was something
所以我找到她的住处
in what she was saying, so I found out where she was,
我买♥♥了花去道歉 但当我到那里时
I got some flowers to apologise, but when I got there,
我在街上看到了他们 他亲了你妈
I saw them in the street - he kissed her.
-不是 亨利 亲的是脸 -看到了吧
- No! Henry, it was on the cheek. - You see?
-妈 -我突然意识到 我在做什么
- Mum? - And I suddenly realised, what was I doing...
他只是个朋友 你也叫过海伦来家里
He's just a friend. You got Helen over.
是一回事
It's the same thing...
何必苦追一个如此自私的女人
Chasing after this woman who's going to be that selfish?
他只是个可以交谈的人
...someone to talk to...
我想 "是时候好好照顾你自己了"
I thought, "It's time to look after yourself,"
我回到家并且做了一个决定
and I went home and I came to a decision.
什么决定
What decision?
我不做化疗了
I'm not doing the chemotherapy.
你...
You...?
什么 不做了吗
What?! Not doing it?
我会想你们的 孩子们
I mean, I'll miss you children,
但我情愿按照自己的意愿好好活五个月
but I'd rather have five months living life as I want to
也不愿把自己变成一个虚弱的可怜虫
than turning myself into some weak, pathetic...
爸 你必须做
Dad, you have to.
我为什么要让自己经历这一切
Why should I put myself through all that,
当你们 我的全部家人
when you, my whole family,
都认为我特别坏 而她特别好
think I'm horrible and she's brilliant?
爸
Dad...
-她是上天的恩赐 -不 我们没这么想
- God's gift. - No, we don't.
是的 我们确实认为她很好
Yes, we do, we do think she's brilliant.
你也是 你们一直这么说
So do you, that's what you've always said.
但她变了
Well, she's changed.
是的 但不是变坏
Yes, but not for the worse.
乔纳森 你站哪边
Jonathan, whose side are you on?
爸 我们能聊聊化疗的事吗
Dad, can we talk about the chemo?
求你了
Please.
我本来很期待今天的聚会
I was really looking forward to today.
你最后的生日 瑞秋
Your last birthday, Rachel.
我最后一次见证的生日
The last one I'll see.
真的很期待
Really looking forward to it.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我最喜欢的我的身体部位 是胸部
My favourite bit of my body, I would say, is...my chest.
又错了
Oh! Wrong again!
这个测试是为了证明她有多了解他吗
So this is supposed to test how well she knows him?
这不是测试
It's not a test.
这可不妙啊 她一道题都没答对
Well, it's not looking good. She hasn't got one right!
下一题 你们最常为什么争吵
Next question! What do you argue about the most:
钱 食物还是性
money, food or sex?
食物 跟男的起争端总是因为食物
Oh, food. It's always food with a guy.
不 都不是
No, it's none of those, er...
是的 钱 食物还是性
Yes, it is! Money, food or sex.
钱 他会说是钱
Money. He'll say money.
来看看
Let's see.
好吧
Oh, er, OK.
我们最经常为食物争吵
We argue the most about food.
不
Oh! No!
姐们 我说过的
Mate, I told ya.
-你看看 -不重要
- What were you going to say? - Oh, it doesn't matter.
你这群朋友都能答对
Well, I'm sure this lot would get them right.
我敢说盖比和那个谁...
And I bet Gaby with what's-his-name would...
-妈 -安迪
- Mum! - Andy.
是 我说不准 其实我们分手了
Yeah, well, I don't know about that. We've broken up, actually.
是的
Yeah.
我们昨天回去 然后他今天早上打给我
We went back last night, and then he called me up this morning
然后说他
and said he's...
他没有打给你吗
Hasn't he called you?
-没 -我还以为他会打给你
- No. - I thought he would have.
总之
Yeah, anyway,
他的朋友给他介绍了一份纽约的工作
his friend's found him some work in New York.
他要搬走了
He's moving.
他说他想结束了
And he says he wants to finish it.
他会参加你的婚礼 然后就飞走
He's coming to your wedding and then he's on a plane.
我以为他会告诉你
I really thought he'd let you know.
我们进行下一题吧 好吗
Shall we do the next one, yeah?
准备好了吗 汉娜
Ready? Hannah?
什么 嗯
What? Yeah. Yeah.
好的 最喜欢的体♥位♥
OK, so, favourite sexual position.
这个有意思了
Oh, right, this is going to be fascinating.
抱歉 我不知道你妈妈也会参加
Sorry. I didn't know your mum would be here.
一个相当浮夸的咖啡桌
..A rather facetious coffee table
景观布置 总体来说
landscape installation and generally,
整体的艺术主题
this whole sort of, you know, art theme.
那你把钱都花在什么地方
And what did you spend all your money on?
其实是一些平常的东西
Well, it was the sort of humdrum stuff.
比如木材 油漆 织物
It was things like timber, it was paint, it was fabric.
天呐
Oh, God...
也有一些非常棒的新型材料
But then there was some really nice new materials,
比如这里的波纹有机玻璃 7.99
like the corrugated Perspex over there, which was 7.99...
我过了很棒的一天
I have had the best day!
连看了好几集90年代的《交换空间》
Back-to-back Changing Rooms from the '90s.
你出去了好久
You've been gone ages!
你的套装怎么了
What happened to your suit?
你面试通过了吗
Oh, did you get the job?
没有
No.
这是他们的风格
It's very them,
就我这几天对他们的了解
from what I've got to know of them in the last couple of days.
也很有夏洛特的风格
It's also very Charlotte.
她有没有说这就是她想要的样子
Did she tell you this was the look she wanted?
400...
-不 不 -66英镑
- No! No... .. - and £66.
不 不
No! No!
这节目是大概25年之前的
These programmes are, like, 25 years old,
所以那些房♥间现在看着都很糟糕
so all these rooms would look awful now.
这就叫熵
It's called entropy.
事物不可避免地分崩离析的自然过程
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表