剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
我知道接下来的话不好听 但我不是故意的
I don't mean this to sound as critical as it undoubtedly will,
但今天的对话让我想到乔恩和瑞秋15岁的时候
but this whole conversation reminds me of talking to Jon or Rachel
我跟他们谈 来回绕圈子
when they were 15 years old and going round in circles and...
你肯定知道 亨利
I think you did know, Henry.
在某些层面上 你知道
On some level, I think you did.
你出轨跟海伦在一起
And when you had the affair with Helen,
是因为她很刺♥激♥
you did it because she was exciting
我平平淡淡 你知道的
and I was not, and you knew that.
你没有跟我说起你想要刺♥激♥
And instead of talking to me about it,
而是在其他地方找到了
you just found it elsewhere,
因为你想让我继续渺小
because you wanted me to stay small
老实 做孩子的妈妈
and predictable and mum
做那个无趣的老盖尔
and good old, funny old Gail!
亨利
Henry...
你对自己的行为一清二楚
..You knew exactly what you were doing.
我一个字都不相信
I don't believe a word of it.
你要去哪
Where are you going now?
你需要的信息都在文件里
All the information you need is in the files.
-账单 联♥系♥人电♥话♥ -你在说什么
- Bills, contact numbers. - What are you talking about?
我带着手♥机♥ 我会没事的
I'll take my phone, I'll be fine,
但我不告诉你我在哪
but I won't tell you where I am.
-你要走了 -不然呢
- You're leaving? - What does it look like?
你真荒唐
You're making yourself look completely ridiculous.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
我还以为你回家睡觉了呢
I thought you might have gone home to bed!
我今晚找遍了曼彻斯特
I've been searching Manchester all night.
-你在这干什么 -你给我打了电♥话♥
- What are you doing here? - You called me.
对 我想让你载我回家
Yeah, I wanted a lift.
你挂断了
You hung up!
我手♥机♥欠费了
My phone ran out of credit.
我没钱了
I don't have any money or savings left.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
费了好大力气
With effort.
还有四处问人
And asking people.
我去了你的夜店
I went to your club.
见到了你的朋友 他们说你生他们的气了
Met your friends. They said you got angry with them.
他们不知道为什么
They didn't know why.
我今天回家不是为了拿衣服
When I went home today, it wasn't for clothes.
我想着沙发里也许有点零钱
I thought there might be some change in the sofa.
但我忘了
But I'd forgotten.
我忘了地毯上依然有...
I hadn't thought that it'd still be there, on the carpet.
什么 你指的是...
What? You mean the...
出事前大概10分钟 她喊我
About ten minutes before it happened, she called me.
她喊"马娅"
She was like, "Maya?"
然后又喊了我一声 她生气了
Then she called me again and she was angry.
我总是忽略掉 因为她就是喝醉了
I'd always ignore it cos it just meant that she was drunk
想找个人吼一吼
and wanted someone to shout at.
-她把一切都怪在我头上 -我知道
- She blamed me for everything. - I know.
过了10分钟左右 她尖叫起来
Then, about ten minutes later, there was this...screaming.
我还是没出去
But I still didn't go out.
待在我自己的房♥间里 戴上耳机
Just stayed in my room, put my headphones on.
然后尖叫声停了
Then the screaming stopped.
戛然而止
Like, suddenly.
我出去看看情况
That's when I went to go see.
-马娅... -她坐在地上
- Maya... - She was sat there on the floor,
瞪着我
staring at me,
血到处都是
blood everywhere.
玻璃碎片
This smashed glass.
她割腕了 可能割了两次
She'd cut her arm, maybe twice.
她看到了我
Then she saw me...
又开始割腕
..And she cut her arm again.
盯着我
Just...looking at me.
我拿了手♥机♥叫救护车
I got my phone and called the ambulance.
他们很惊讶我那么镇定
They were amazed by how calm I was.
她病了
She's ill.
她就是恨我
She's feeling what she's feeling, and she hates me.
是啊 她是病了 你没有借口
Yeah, she's ill. You don't have an excuse.
你说什么 我不恨你
What do you...? I don't hate you!
那你为什么那么可怕
Then why have you been so fucking horrible?
你本可以来管我要钱的
You could've asked me for money.
你本可以主动给我的
You could've offered.
我就是...我没想到你...
I just... I didn't think that you'd...
我不是故意...
I don't mean to be...
我有自己的问题 但我知道...
I've got problems of my own, but I know...
我才是成年人
..I know I'm the grown-up.
你得答应我
You have to promise me.
什么
What?
不管发生什么 不管我做什么
Whatever happens, whatever I do,
你都会照顾我
you'll be there to look after me,
爱我
to fucking...love me,
因为我没有别人了 真的没有别人了
because I don't have anyone else. Literally no-one.
我也许满16岁了 但16岁也还是孩子
I might be 16, but that's still a child,
所以你得答应我
so you have to promise me,
从现在起 我是最重要的
from now on, I come first.
天啊 你看什么 这么简单
Jesus, what are you staring at? It's a simple...
我答应你
I promise.
好
Ok.
好
Ok.
-你要去哪 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
回家
Home?
很晚了
It's late.
我知道
I know.
但今天你过生日
But it's your birthday.
不是他
It, er... It wasn't him.
他就是她为了研究联♥系♥的一个人
He was just someone she contacted for research.
她在写一本书
As someone who'd been cheating on their partner,
其中提到的出轨的人
for a book she was writing.
他们交谈的时候 凯莉承认她做了
While they were talking, Kelly admitted that she'd done it.
她出轨了
Been unfaithful.
他只知道这些
And that's all he knew.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
所以...
So it, erm...
我们的婚姻...
Our marriage was just...
她当时在利物浦对吧
She was in Liverpool, right?
有一个男的从她身边掠过
And there was this man, he rushed past her
撞倒了她
and he knocked her and she fell to the ground
她磕到了头
and she hit her head.
没到五分钟她就死了
And then, within five minutes, she died.
我不明白
And I...I couldn't understand
她为什么要去利物浦
why she was there in the first place.
现在我知道了
And now I know.
我知道这也许听起来奇怪
I know that this might sound, er, strange,
但我再也不在乎了
but...I really don't care any more.
我记得曼彻斯特皇家交易戏院的
I remember this wonderful production
《玩偶之家》 太精彩了
of Doll's House at the Exchange.
-别说了 -受迫♥害♥女性的一条出路
- Stop it. - The big exit of the persecuted woman.
那场戏除了服饰以外 其他的并不算糟糕
It wasn't bad apart from the costumes,
但我觉得今天这更戏剧化
but I think this is more dramatic.
演技绝了 盖尔
Amazing performance, Gail!
精心布置这么一出
A grand gesture!
我懂了
I get it.
你真准备走了
You're really going to go?
我浑浑噩噩太久了
It feels like I've been in the dark so long.
我不知道你什么意思
I've no idea what that means.
那你走吧
Go on, then.
我不会追你的
I'm not chasing after you.
好
Good.
-希望盖比在利兹顺顺利利的 -谢谢
- Hope everything's OK with Gaby in Leeds. - Yeah, thanks.
你真要去吗
You really think you'll go?
嗯 我不知道
Yeah, yeah... I don't know.
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表