剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
你在这里 他就不会那么糟糕了
He can't be that awful if you're here.
他...
He, erm...
她叫什么
What's her name?
-你女儿 -格蕾丝
- Your daughter. - Grace.
你为她骄傲吗
And you're proud of her?
非常骄傲
Oh, very.
今天是个大日子
Big day.
失陪
Excuse me.
抱歉 拿着这个
Sorry. Hold this.
我忘了 我得去别的地方
I forgot. I need to be somewhere else.
你的戒指
Your ring.
我们离婚后 我时戴时不戴
I've been wearing it on and off ever since we divorced.
戴在无名指以外的其他手指上 但是...
On a different finger, but...
我不确定为什么
Well, I'm not sure why.
但重点是 尼尔
But the thing is, Neil,
我也不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened
但20秒之前
but, literally, 20 seconds ago,
我完全不爱你了
I completely fell out of love with you.
-嗯 -是啊
- Right. - Yes.
我知道 真棒
I know. It's amazing.
说实在的 我没想到你之前还爱着...
Well, to be honest, I didn't realise you were still in love...
你清楚的
You did.
该死
Oh, shit.
你是安迪吧
You're Andy, aren't you?
-对 -我是根据经验推测的
- Yeah. - Yeah. Educated guess.
我不想冒犯你 但你自己一个人
Not being rude, but you're on your own
瞧瞧你
and, well, look at you.
你是汉娜的妈妈
You're Hannah's mum.
正是
That's right.
你好
Hello.
她怎么样
How is she?
她看上去像要吐一样
Well, she looks like she might be sick.
你想让我照顾她吗
Do you want me to take her?
抱歉 我以为你说的是新娘
Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about the bride.
既然你提到了 你能不能帮我抱着她
Now you mention it, if you could just take her for me.
-好 没问题 -抱稳了
- Yeah, sure, sure. - There you go. There you are.
我害怕她会出事
I'm petrified she's going to have an accident, actually.
我是说这孩子
The baby, I mean.
-我听说你要走了 -对
- So, I hear you're leaving? - Er, yes.
是啊 我前夫等了几年
Yeah. My ex-husband waited around for a few years
但他最后觉得无聊了 男人就这样不是吗
but got bored in the end. It's what men do, in't it?
不是... 我依然会汇钱回来的
No, no, that's not... I'm still going to send money back.
我在那边挣得更多
I'll make more money over there,
我不会离开伊薇 我就是...
I'm not leaving Evie, I just...
嗯嗯嗯 行吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
来吧 还给我吧
Come on, hand her back.
我今天好像就是来看孩子的
Seems like it's my job to be the childminder today.
来吧亲爱的
Come on, darling.
如果你需要帮忙
If you need a hand...?
不用 我没事的 谢谢 我能行
No, I'm fine, thanks, I can manage.
好了 亲爱的 走吧
There you go, darling, come on.
你好
Hello.
我还想着你会来
I was hoping you'd be here.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
-很紧张 -肯定的
- You know, nervous. - I'm sure.
别...
Just don't...
什么
What?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我是鲁丝
I'm Ruth.
温蒂 新娘的妈妈
Wendy. Mother of the bride.
我是马娅的妈妈
I'm Maya's mum.
我们跟汉娜住对门 你好啊伊薇
We live opposite Hannah. Hello, Evie.
马娅的妈妈 是啊
Maya's mum? Right.
那就说得通了
That makes sense.
抱歉 你能不能帮我抱一下她
Sorry, do you think you could just hold her for a little bit?
-没问题 我很乐意 -谢谢
- Yeah. Pleasure. - Thank you. Thank you.
你好
Hello!
我好久没抱过小婴儿了
Oh, it's been a long time since I held a baby.
好
Right...
大卫
大卫
David!
-谢天谢地 你在哪 你在这里吗 -不
- Thank God. Where are you? Are you here? - No.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
我在你奶奶家
I'm at your gran's.
她刚给我泡了一杯茶
She's just made me a lovely cup of tea.
你...
You...
为什么 你去那干什么
Why? Why are you there?
你在哪
Why, where are you?
我在教堂 就像你说的那样
At the church, like you said.
谈两岔了
Oh, crossed wires.
米娜人超级好 我们相处得很愉快
Mina's amazing. We're getting on really well.
她给我讲她的人生
She's been telling me all about her life
我觉得 马上
and I think that, in a minute,
我也要给她讲我的事了
I'm going to tell her all about mine.
我不...
I don't...
讲讲我过去这几周在忙什么
You know, about what I've been doing these past few weeks.
发生的事
What's happened.
什么
What?
她可能会对你失望
She may be disappointed in your behaviour.
你对我做的事
What you've done to me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
大卫
David...
大卫 我们得谈谈
David, we need to talk.
-但你撒的谎够多了 -大卫
- But there's been enough lying. - David...
这是我的事 我有权讲
It's my story and I'm allowed to tell it.
不 因为 求你了 别 她不会明白的
No. No. Because, please, don't. She won't understand.
我会让她明白的
I'll make sure she does.
抱歉我现在无法接听你的来电 但是...
I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment but...
我在我妻子租的公♥寓♥里遇到了塞拉
I met Saira when I was staying in a flat that my wife had rented.
在那几周之前 我妻子去世了
And my wife had died a few weeks beforehand.
节哀
I'm sorry.
是场事故
It was an accident.
但我遇到塞拉的时候 非常喜欢她
But, yes, when I met Saira, I liked her a lot.
等我回到大学
Well, when I returned to university,
我发现她...
it turned out that she...
你好忙啊
You're in demand.
嗯 我关掉就好
Yes. Let me just turn it off.
塞拉 看看这个
塞拉 看看这个
你说到你回到大学
You were saying about the university?
对 我发现她...
Yes. It turned out that she...
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
我得回复一下
I really think I should respond to these.
你介意我出去一下吗
Erm, do you mind if I step outside for a moment?
他很性感吗
Is he hot?
非常性感
Very.
那你跟他说说我吧
Right, well, why don't you just tell him about me, then,
-也许... -告诉他的话 他会离开我的
- and maybe we can just all...? - If I tell him, he'll leave.
我从一开始就对你实话实说
I've been honest with you from the very beginning.
我从来不想让我的生活里没有他
I never, never want to live without him.
或者没有你
Or you.
你想录下来吗 好
You want all this on camera? Fine!
来了
Here it is.
我同时爱上了两个人 爱他们爱得一样深
I'm in love with two people the same amount at the same time.
我讨厌这样
And I hate it.
这样对你不公平
I hate what it's doing to you.
对他也不公平
And him.
你能停下吗
Can you stop now, please?
-天啊 不 抱歉 我做不到 -什么
- Oh, my God. No. Sorry. I can't do that. - What?
-他们都看着呢 拍照 -说什么傻话
- They'll all be watching, taking photos... - Don't be stupid!
-你只需... -我没有 你不知道...
- All you have to do... - I'm not being stupid, you don't know...
能不能别吵了 就做你需要做的...
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表