剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
和他亲热起来
you got off with him.
这是为什么
Why?
因为我想你
Because I missed you.
-所以拿他当替代品 -不是的
- So he's a replacement? - No.
因为我们俩并不一样
Cos we're not exactly identical.
我知道他和你一点都不像
I know he looks nothing like you.
但其实你们是一类人
But you're actually quite similar, as people.
但是他有你没有的东西
And he has something that you don't.
那还用说
He certainly does.
-不是那个 -那是什么
- Not that. - What, then?
是什么惊人的超能力 他有 可惜我却没有
What is this amazing superpower he has which I sadly lack?
他在我眼前
He's here.
别让他卖♥♥掉这些东西
Don't let him do this.
你应该四处逛逛 这有很多便宜东西
Hey! You should have a look around. There's loads of bargains.
你会爱上慈善义卖♥♥的 废物利用 二次循环
Got to love a jumble sale, eh? Re-use, recycle.
你真的要卖♥♥掉它们吗 这可都是她的东西
Are you sure you want to do this? It's all her stuff.
要卖♥♥ 她不是我以为的那个人
Yeah, well, she wasn't who I thought she was,
所以一切都要卖♥♥掉
so, yeah, everything must go.
-把这些统统卖♥♥掉 -好的
- We don't want to take anything home. - Right.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Sorry, sorry. Excuse me.
你好
Hey, mate!
这个多少钱
How much for this?
一百镑
Erm, £100.
-要一百块 -是啊 已经是便宜卖♥♥了
- 100? - Yeah, I know. Bargain.
它的价值远不止一百镑
Much less than they're worth.
谢谢 还是算了
Well, thank you, but thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
盖尔没来
No Gail?
没来 她不太舒服 所以只有我来了 你好
Er, no, she's not feeling too well, so it's just me. Hello.
-她是不太高兴吗 -你说什么
- Is she upset? - I'm sorry?
最近发生的事 她是不是压力太大了
With everything that's going on. Is it all too much?
不 都是小毛病 感冒而已
No, no, no, just a bug. A cold. Ah!
-到底是哪个 -你说什么
- Which? - Sorry?
小毛病还是感冒
A bug or a cold?
感冒 卧床休息呢
A cold, stuck in bed.
她没事的 有热水袋和《摩斯探长》套装陪她
She'll be fine. Hot-water bottle and an Inspector Morse box set.
-天呐 -是啊 我最受不了《摩斯探长》了
- Oh, dear... - Oh, I know. I can't stand Inspector Morse.
至少你来了 快坐吧
At least we've got you. Come on, sit down.
一切还好吗
So, how are things?
总的来说 还不错
Not bad, all things considered.
虽然眼白稍有泛黄
Slight yellowing of the eyeballs, as you can see,
但我们马上就要开始治疗了
but we're about to start treatment,
21世纪的医学技术该用的都用上
everything 21st-century science has to offer.
-化疗 -下周
- Chemo? - Next week.
-真勇敢 -我们不是为这事聚会的
- So brave. - But we're not here to talk about that.
我们是来讨论体育 节假日
We want to discuss sport, holidays
还有不省心的孩子的 不是吗
and how awful our children are, right?
-我期待这天一整周了 -我也是
- Been looking forward to it all week. - Me, too.
不对 我们还没聊完
Er, no, we haven't finished talking
最重要的话题 不是吗
about the most important subject, have we?
-什么 -在你来之前 亨利
- What? - Even before you arrived, Henry,
我们都很担心这件事
we all agreed it was a concern.
什么事
What?
盖尔 她那样喝酒跳舞的 她还好吗
Gail. The drinking, the dancing. Is she OK?
你不是不想要孩子的吗
You didn't want children.
也许我终于长大了
Oh, maybe I've grown up at last.
也许你就是不想和我生孩子
Maybe you just didn't want children with me.
她说你一直反对生孩子
He said you were always against it.
确实 我那些有孩子的朋友 还有我妹
Oh, absolutely. My friends that had them, and my sister,
在生完一年后都老了十岁
literally aged a decade the year after the baby arrived!
我是说 天呐...你们要结婚了
I mean... Oh, you're... You're getting married?
是的
Oh, yes.
信息量真大
So much news!
是等宝宝出生再办 还是...
After the baby arrives, or-or...?
就这周末
At the weekend, actually.
茱莉亚 为什么啊
Oh, Julia, why?
你这么招人喜欢 跟他搅和在一起干什么
You seem lovely. Why would you want to get involved with him?
懂我意思了吧
See what I mean?
我知道他过去的所作所为
I know what he did.
但我们说好了
But we've agreed,
如果我们今后的生活里出现了别人
if anyone else appears that we're interested in,
我们会坦诚相待
we'll just be honest.
那才是最重要的
That's what matters.
那好吧 祝你们好运
Right, well, good luck.
不管怎样 你叫我来这儿
Anyway, you've called me here.
应该不止是给我看新娘和孕肚的吧
I assume it's not just to show me the bride and the bump.
不是...
No. Erm...
是我们离婚的事
It's about our divorce.
我们美妙的离婚啊
Our wonderful divorce.
那都过去了 尼尔
Well, that's all over, Neil.
可算是结束了
It's finished...at last!
你们也该开始离婚了 我俩离了好久才离成
You two should start yours now - it takes ages.
事情是这样的
So, look, the...the truth is, erm,
我当时找的律师比你的厉害得多
I had a much better solicitor than you and...
但我不配分到那么多财产
..well, I got a lot more than I should've done.
-不是这样的...不 -就是
- That's not how... No... - Yeah.
-我们都同意签字了 -你不该同意的
- It was agreed and signed. - You shouldn't have agreed.
我...
I ha-...
那...
It was...
不管怎样 都离完了
Well, either way, it's done now.
问题是 茱莉亚
The thing is, Julia is...
抱歉 茱莉亚的事业非常成功
Forgive this, but Julia has built up a very successful business.
-是吗 -嗯 她也富得流油
- Has she? - Yeah, and she's extremely well off.
我算是明白你看上她哪点了
Now I see the attraction.
重点是 他不需要钱了
The point is, he doesn't need the money any more.
他也总是说起你 担心你
And he's always talking about it, worried about you.
他知道你承担那些责任
He's aware of your commitments.
你又怎么知道...
How would you have any idea what...?
去年 你说你在当老师
Last year, you mentioned you were teaching
如果那是你的全部收入来源
and if that's your entire income...
这真的与你无关
This is really none of your business!
茱莉亚建议 正好我人在这
Look, what Julia suggested, since I was up here anyway,
我们应该心平气和地坐下
that we should just sit down and...
把所有都谈清楚
and talk it all through.
我想对你公平一点
I want it to be fair for you.
这...
It...
这很重要
It's... It's important.
你在可怜我
You feel sorry for me.
他是真心的
He's completely sincere about this.
谢谢你 茱莉亚 你的话帮了大忙
Thank you, Julia. That's a useful contribution.
毕竟你承受了那么多
After what you put up with.
那倒是 我的确承受了很多
Well, that's true. I put up with a lot.
嗯 我们也想在大喜之日
Right. And we want to feel on our wedding day
把过去的一切都抛之脑后
that we can put the past behind us.
说到这里
Speaking of which...
我们想邀请你参加
..we'd like you to be there.
我们想让你收下这笔钱
We'd like you to take this money
然后参加我们的婚礼
and then be our guest at our wedding.
什么
What?!
行吧
All right.
他总是说 你不仅是他的妻子
He's always said, as well as being his wife,
还曾是他最亲密的朋友
you were his closest friend.
所以...
So...
贝尔
Belle...
你愿意吗
..what do you think?
我们的礼物
Our gift.
-你跟她说了我们的事吗 -跟盖尔 没有
- Did you tell her about us? - Gail? No.
你肯定说了
I thought you must've done,
她那晚看我的眼神就不对劲
the way she looked at me that night.
-你在说什么 -海伦 我们还是不要...
- What do you mean? - Helen, I'm not sure this is...
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表