剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
I...
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
学生成绩单
塞拉·马利克
打印中
塞拉·马利克
曼彻斯特 杜兰德街31号♥
近况
要求转课至英语模块3R 大卫·阿斯顿
你好
Hello?
塞拉住在这吗
Does Saira live here?
对 你是
Yeah. Who are you?
我是大卫·阿斯顿
Er, I'm David Aston.
我是她的英语老师
I teach her English.
-她在... -她去她的奶奶家住几天
- Is she...? - She's gone to her gran's for a few days.
好吧
Ok.
只不过...
Only I, er...
我得明天之前把这些文件交给她
I have to get her these papers, er, by tomorrow.
她的电♥话♥又打不通 你有住址吗
And I can't get through on her phone. So, do you have an address?
说不定我能...
Maybe I could...
给 我找不到别的纸了
Here. No paper.
太好了 非常感谢
Oh, great, thank you very...much.
利物浦 盖提克
霍利路98号♥
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday! - Thanks!
妈 你好些了吗
Mum, are you feeling better?
-什么好些 -我待会儿解释
- Better? - I'll go through.
-爸说你生病了 -我没生病
- Dad said you'd been ill. - Ill? No.
天呐 妈妈 改头换面啊
Wow, Mum! Makeover!
最近都发生了什么事
So, what's been going on?
天呐 妈妈 你这身衣服
Oh, my God, Mum, your clothes!
你看起来很不错 盖尔
You look great, Gail.
谢谢 克里斯 你也是
Oh, thanks, Chris. You too!
我不是不喜欢 只是...
I wasn't saying I didn't like it, it's just...
快来抱个
Oh, come here!
你觉得我没有像爱瑞秋那样爱你
You think I don't love you as much as Rachel.
不是的 但你总这么觉得 我懂
It's not true, but you've always felt it, I know.
我们改天应该聊一聊
We should talk about that sometime.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mum, are...are you OK?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
亲我们的儿子 亨利 你有空也该试试
Kissing our son, Henry. You should try it sometime.
不来点音乐吗 这可是生日派对啊
Are we going to have some music? It's a birthday party, isn't it?
-凯尔 -我们以为你们不喜欢就没放
- Kyle? - We thought you didn't like it.
-我们是不喜欢 -怎么会 快放吧
- We don't. - Yeah! Come on!
连尼 你想嗨起来吗
Lenny, you wanna boogie?
-耶 -耶
- Yeah! - Yeah!
连尼想跳舞 听连尼的
Lenny wants to rock, and Lenny's the boss!
顶拳 连尼 顶一下拳
Hey, fist bump, Lenny, fist bump.
所以现在全听这孩子的吗
So, the toddler's in charge?
对 连尼
Yeah! Hey, Lenny,
-准备好跳舞了吗 -跳舞啦
- ready to rock? Yeah! - Yeah!
你之前还说她病了
When you said she'd been ill...
的确是
Exactly.
你不该睡在这里
You shouldn't sleep here...
你的东西会被偷的
you'll have something stolen.
你来这里干什么
What are you do...?
你妹妹说你出去面试工作了
Your...your sister said that you'd gone for a job interview,
我去公♥司♥前台问时
and when I asked at reception,
他们说你刚离开
they said you'd just left the building.
我感觉头痛欲裂
I feel like someone's put an axe through my skull.
是的 我想也是
Yeah, I thought that might be the case.
这就是为什么我给你买♥♥了
That's why I brought you...
醒酒饮品
a hangover cure.
你在嘲笑我吗
You laughing at me?
我在贿赂你
I'm bribing you.
我需要你告诉我我错了
I need you to tell me that I'm wrong.
塞拉的成绩单显示
Saira's university records said
她主动要求换到我的研讨课
that she asked to join my seminar group.
她之前总说这是碰巧
She always said it was chance.
所以她从一开始就在撒谎
So from the very beginning, she was lying.
然后我去了她的学生宿舍
And then I went to her student house
发现她去了她在利物浦的
and found that she's gone to her gran's
奶奶家
in Liverpool.
凯莉就死在利物浦
Kelly died in Liverpool.
我从不知道她为什么去哪里
And I never knew why she was there.
在那一刻 我开始...
At that point, I started to...
产生了一种不祥的预感
think that there was the possibility of something bad.
所以我回来找你
And so I've come back to you.
因为你知道 对不对
Cos you know, don't you?
别提什么宗教信仰 男人或婚姻
Don't mention religion, don't mention men or marriage.
我花了二十♥八♥年♥试图摆脱她
I have spent 28 years trying to get away from her.
而我现在的噩梦是
And now I have, I have nightmares
有一天我将不得不回到她身边
that one day I'm going to have to go back.
快给我倒杯酒
Oh, I need a drink in my hand.
-好的 可以吗 -好喝
- All right. OK? - Mm-hm.
我还以为你会为婚礼减肥呢
I thought you were going to lose weight for the wedding.
天啊 妈
Jesus, Mum...
我开玩笑的 你原本的样子就很好看
I'm joking! You're lovely just the way you are.
我的另一个小姑娘在哪里
Now, where's my other little girl?
-她在睡觉 -是吗 她在睡觉吗
- She's asleep. - Oh? Is she?
萝丝我认识
Rose I know.
-你好 萝丝 -你好 很高兴见到你
- Hello, Rose. - Hey. Good to see you.
苏茜和安雅 你们好 这位是谁
Susie. And Anya. Hi. And who's this?
这是马娅 她住对门
This is Maya. She lives across the hall.
伊薇出生时 她真的帮了大忙
She really helped when Evie arrived.
好吧
Oh, right.
-又来一位 对吗 -是的
- And there's another one just come, yeah? - Yeah.
天啊 看看她
Oh, well, look at her!
她不是伴娘吧
She's not a bridesmaid, is she?
-不是 这是盖比 -谢天谢地
- No. This is Gaby. - Well, thank God for that!
我可不希望利亚姆改变主意
Well, I don't want Liam changing his mind.
我不想冒犯你们其他人
I mean, I don't mean to be offensive to the rest of you,
但看看她
but look at her.
她真太漂亮了
She's gorgeous!
克里斯 你很乐意支持他
Chris, you're happy to support him
直到他找到自己想做的事 对吗
until he finds something he wants to do, right?
当然
Of course.
因为他爱你
Because he loves you!
好吧 但说真的
All right, but seriously,
婚姻关系中有自己的收入非常重要
having your own income in a relationship is vital.
我就从没有过自己的收入
I never had my own income.
-这不一样 -怎么不一样了
- That's different. - How?
你从来就不想有
You never wanted it.
我想 但每次我找到一份兼♥职♥之类的工作
Well, I did, but every time I got a part-time job or something,
你就嘲笑制♥服♥难看 并说那会很无聊
you'd laugh at the uniform and say how boring it was.
-胡说 -我没胡说 亨利 这只是...
- Nonsense. - It's not nonsense, Henry, it's simply what...
你想让所有人都认为你被欺负了
You want everyone to think you were hard done by,
但你其实享乐了四十年
but you lived it up for 40 years...
-我们能说点别的吗 -你过着逍遥的生活
- Well, shall we move on? - Life of luxury,
而我每天都要去工作
while I went to work every day.
行了 说真的 这是怎么回事
OK, seriously, what's going on?
你们的妈妈觉得现在是彻底改变
Your mother has decided this is the perfect moment
她性格的绝佳时刻
to completely change her personality.
我想做自己 你们的父亲不乐意
I wanted to be me - your father wasn't keen.
没有 我从没那样说
No, I never said that.
所以我试着告诉他 但他不听
So I tried telling him, but he wasn't listening.
我那天整晚都在听你说 盖尔
I was listening that whole evening, Gail.
所以 我搬了出去 离开他几天
So, I walked out, left him for a few days.
我需要一些时间把事情想清楚
I needed time to work things out.
现在我想清楚了 我好多了
And now I have, I'm better.
为什么 想清楚什么
Why? Work out what?
我决定从今以后得尊重自己
I decided I needed to start paying myself some respect...
-好吧 -因为
- Right... - because it's true,
最大的问题确实在于你们父亲对待我的方式
the biggest problem was the way your father treated me,
但这不是主要问题
but that's not an issue...
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表