剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not begging.
那是我应得的钱
That is my money that I'm entitled to,
有了它我就能像其他人一样正常生活
to allow me to live my life like anyone else...
不离开的话我要叫人了
If you don't leave, I'll have to call someone.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你为什么不帮我说话
Why didn't you back me up?
我跟那些铅笔没过节
I didn't have a problem with the pencils.
我是认真的 你帮她了
I'm being serious! You were on her side.
把手放在我大腿上想让我闭嘴
A hand on my lap, trying to silence me!
我觉得帮你说话也没用
I just didn't think it would help.
"汉娜 别再说了" 远远不够
"Hannah, maybe that's enough." It's not nearly enough!
这不是激进行动 这是我的生活
This isn't activism, this is my life!
我们要结婚了 你要明白
We're getting married, and I need you to understand this,
不仅是明白 还得跟我共同承担
and more than that, I need you to share it with me.
但你没有
Right, you're not.
我要激♥情♥和愤慨 而不是尴尬
I want passion and outrage, not embarrassment!
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
走吧 我们...
Come on, let's just...
别回家来
Don't come home.
什么
What?
在你父母家过夜吧
Stay at your parents'.
孩子出生以后我们还没分开过
We haven't had any time apart since the baby arrived,
我本来有自己的时间 但你不知为何总黏着我
and I used to get it, but now you're always around, for some reason.
父亲假
Paternity leave?
没事吧
Are we OK?
-你还想... -什么
- You still want to...? - What?
天啊 当然了 利亚姆 我还想结婚
God, yes, Liam! I still want to get married.
我就是需要点空间 好吗
I just need some space, OK?
快答应啊
Just say yes!
-两根柱子 -什么
- Two pillars. - What?
人们说一段良好关系是两根柱子
It's what they say a good relationship is -
撑着一片屋顶
two pillars holding up a roof,
两根柱子离得太远 屋顶会塌
and if they're too far apart, the roof falls down...
但离得太近一样会塌
...but it's the same if they're too close together.
砰
Bang.
快答应啊
Just say yes.
好
Yes.
-拿到你需要的了吗 -就是几件衣服
- Get what you needed? - Just extra clothes.
明天是我生日
So, it's my birthday tomorrow.
-我知道 -我要16岁了
- I know. - I'll be 16.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
我想着 办场派对
I thought I might have a party?
在这办
Here?
对
Yeah.
嗯
Right.
首先 你能开口问这很好
Well, firstly, well done for asking.
-很贴心 -看不起我
- That's considerate. - Patronising.
但自从你住到我家
But I'm afraid, since you arrived,
我就不停闲地收拾屋子
I'm forever tidying this flat
-我不想让一群... -不会是"一群"的
- and I don't want a bunch... - Wouldn't be a bunch.
可能你确实不会请一群
Maybe you wouldn't invite a bunch,
但是你一把消息发到图什么网站上
but you put it on Insta-thing...
图享网 它叫图享网
Instagram. It's called Instagram.
你不可能连这个都不知道
That's not a thing you can't know.
你发了消息 什么人都可能会来
You put it on there, anyone could turn up.
我的图享网是私密状态
My Instagram's private.
我们做点别的庆祝
We'll do something else.
比如
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
蛋糕
... A cake!
好吧 那我今晚出去
OK, I'll go out instead, then. Tonight.
-凯特提了出去玩 所以... -出去玩
- Kat offered, so... - Out?
是啊 你知道出去玩是什么意思吧
Yeah, you know what going out is, right?
你至少见过其他人出去玩吧
You've at least seen other people do it.
你还没到年龄
You're not old enough.
那是我的问题
That's my problem.
要是我不能办派对 就没得选了
If I really can't have a party, I've got no choice.
好啊
Fine.
出去玩吧
Go out.
玩得开心
Have fun.
走私人医保完全不一样 对吧
Private medicine's a different world, isn't it?
没错 我们别谈公保私保的事
Yes, well, let's not get into all that.
我得付账单 但我不收你的钱
I have to pay the bills, and I'm not charging you.
你不用担心这个
It's none of your business.
我告诉他这个噩耗的时候
You know, when I told this man the bad news,
他的第一反应是你
his first thought was of you.
他说"那盖尔怎么办
He said, "What about Gail?
等我们完全了解情况了再告诉她吧
"We won't tell Gail until we have all the facts.
不然不公平"
"Not fair otherwise."
但现在你们都了解了
But you have the facts now?
盖尔 我敢说
Gail, take it from me,
我从没见过谁应对得如此冷静的
I've never seen anyone handle it so well...
罗伯特 别煽情了
Robert, stop being so damn sentimental
告诉她她要知道什么吧
and tell her what she needs to know.
看来他的精气神儿还在啊
His spirit's not dimmed, then?
这算是不幸中的一线希望了
Thought that might be a silver lining.
我们得弄清扩散到什么程度了
Well, we'll need to gather how far it's spread.
这样才能知道往后应该用什么疗法
That will give us a sense of what treatment we should use
至于预后...
going forward, and the prognosis...
亨利说六个月
Henry said six months.
对 他的病灶不能动手术切除
Yes, it's not resectable,
也就是说有些疗法我们没法用
which means certain options are no longer possible.
所以我们要进行化疗
So, we'll be looking at a course of chemotherapy.
-但是病情不会缓和 -不太可能
- But it won't go into remission? - Unlikely.
化疗会很痛苦 当然
Chemotherapy can be hard, of course,
但是运气好的话 能延长一些存活时间
but, with luck, there will be a longer survival.
也许一年
A year maybe.
等癌症无法控制
And when it takes over,
会怎样
what happens then?
要看情况
Well, it depends...
呕吐 疼痛 消瘦 疲惫 抑郁
Vomiting, pain, weight loss, fatigue, depression.
我会变得非常虚弱
I'll become very weak indeed.
我们到时找人来帮忙
We'll get someone in to help.
孩子们肯定会尽一份力的
I'm sure the children will do a bit.
不会让你一个人承担所有的
It doesn't need to all be down to you.
但大多数都会
But most of it will be.
对 很可能
Well, yes, probably.
但是...
But I mean... Well...
我们当初发的誓就是这样对吧
I mean, that's what we signed up for, isn't it?
我们结婚的时候
When we got married.
无论疾病死亡
Sickness and health.
对不对
Yes?
你不知道你们彼此支持有多幸运
You don't know how lucky you are to have each other.
经历这种事 有人陪伴非常重要
Going through something like this, it...it's everything.
我认为重要的是二重性
I suppose, essentially, it's about duplicity.
莎士比亚认为所有人都具有这种特点
Everybody is duplicitous for Shakespeare.
无论是神 国王 农民 男人 女人
God or kings. Peasants. Men. Women.
《麦克白》的三女巫唱
As the witches say in Macbeth,
"美即丑恶
"Fair is foul,
丑即美"这一概念让它们...
and foul is fair." And that idea drives them...
-停 -做出...
- Stop. - ..to commit the...
什么
Sorry?
我们今天的课就上到这里了
We're going to finish there for today.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
10.
11. 12.
13. 14.
15. 16.
17. 18.
19. 20.
定的是七点半 但我们先喝鸡尾酒
...booked for half seven, but we'll start with cocktails.
只要孩子们快要睡着了
So, as soon as the kids are vaguely asleep
你确定把家里交给你丈夫
and you're sure your man's not going to have a breakdown
他不会崩溃掉 就赶紧过来
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表