剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
Er, drinks, whatever.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢了
Thanks.
我有我的缺点 但是...
I have my flaws, but...
至少我遵循本能 凭冲动行事
..at least I'm instinctive, impulsive,
不管是谈恋爱 玩耍 性♥爱♥还是冒险
like, relationships and playing and sex and adventures.
你似乎完全隔绝了本能和冲动的影响
You know, you...you've always seemed sort of cut off from that.
不
No!
为什么 我不明白
But why? That is what I don't understand.
什么东西碍着你 回答我
What is stopping you? Engage with me!
是什么没能让你活得自在
What is stopping you being fully fucking in the middle of life,
-你那么... -你
- just grabbing it? You seem so... - You!
-什么 -是你碍着我
- What? - You stop me!
我16岁以后就不得不照顾你
Ever since I was 16, I've had to look after you,
同时我还要确保
while making sure, as you said to me
就像三周前你在医院跟我说的
in hospital only three weeks ago,
我还要确保自己不崩溃 因为我不能崩溃
I don't break. Because I can't.
我扛起责任
So I take the responsibility.
在妈妈临死前照顾她
Nurse Mum when she's dying
因为你不忍♥看见她那个样子
because you can't bear to see her like that.
借你肩膀靠着哭 无论是你最近一任男友离开后
Shoulder to cry on when the latest man leaves you,
还是某一任男友让你生了孩子然后他就死掉
or gives you a baby and then dies.
我留意你吃什么药 给你付了20年房♥租
I checked your pills. I pay your rent for 20 years.
对 然后你碰上个男人就离开了
Oh, yeah, and then you meet a man and leave.
我是想过我自己的生活
I was trying to get my own life!
结果如何呢
And how did that work out?
我不明白 我怎么就变成话题了
I don't see why I am the subject of this conversation!
因为你总是弄得像
Because you always make it seem like
我才是那个有问题的人一样
I am the one with the problem!
你有问题 这是有医学证据的
Well, there's clinical evidence for that!
你要去参加你前夫再婚的婚礼
And because you're going to your ex-husband's new fucking wedding,
-这也太奇怪了 -我只有它了
- and that's really strange. - It's all I have.
免费酒水 我前夫的陪伴 让我开心
Free drink and the company of my ex-husband makes me happy.
那不算稀罕
That's not so unusual...
对 不稀罕 但也并不理想
No, it's not unusual, but it's not ideal!
顺便 这场对话好酷啊
This is really cool, by the way, this conversation,
我像个心理专家
I feel like a therapist.
我很开心你玩得开心
I'm so glad you're having a good time.
前夫和酒精不是解决方案 贝尔
The ex-husband and the booze aren't the solutions, Belle,
那些是症状
they're the symptoms.
你这个心理专家也太差劲了
You'd make a terrible therapist.
问题不在我
Look, the problem isn't me,
也不是尼尔 不是马娅 是你 贝尔
or Neil, or Maya, it's you, Belle.
你得治愈你自己
You need to fix you.
要治愈自己 你得让爱你的人帮忙
And to do that, you need to let the people who love you help.
-谁爱我 -我
- Who loves me? - I do!
谁照顾我
I mean, who looks after me?
有谁
Who's there?
有谁把我放在第一位
Who puts me first...
到最后
..in the end?
-我给你绿色的扣子 -我要给你...
- And I'll give you green buttons... - I'm going to give you...
-还有橘黄色的 -黄色的 我们...
- ..and some orange... - ..some yellow. Let's do...
妈 我们真的得切蛋糕了
Mum, we really need to do the cake now.
妈 我不想...
Mum, I don't want to be...
但你不觉得这样有点过了吗
But do you think all this is a bit much,
他在经历那么多
with what he's going through,
还要应对你的巨大改变
to have to deal with this change in you?
我知道 我说过了
Yes, I know, and I've said that.
但乔恩 这是真正的我 不是我伪装的那个人
But, Jon, this is me. This is not something that I'm putting on.
我高兴就是这个样子 瑞秋你知道的
This is what I'm like when I'm happy. Rachel, you understand.
当然
Of course.
只不过化疗...
It's just the chemotherapy...
你们想让我做什么
So what do you want me to do?
爸爸是第一位的 对吧
Well, Dad needs to come first, really, doesn't he?
她总是照顾我
This one looks after me.
一直都是
Always has.
从来不惹麻烦
Never any trouble from her.
你想喝茶吗 因为他会想喝的
Do you want a tea? Cos, er, he'll want one, so...
-好的 宝贝 -好
- Oh, yes, please, love. - Ok.
82岁了
82 years old.
她很棒
She's amazing.
你常来吗
You come here a lot?
我有空就来
Whenever I can.
爸爸去世后 我们就是彼此的依靠了
When Dad died, we were there for each other.
你从来没提过她
You never mentioned her.
大卫 我们不能复合了
David, we can't get back together.
-我不想复合 -那好
- I don't want to get back together. - OK, then.
你室友她不知道我们在一起
And, er, your flatmate, she didn't know about us.
对 因为我过得很艰难
Yeah, cos I've had quite a hard life
我不会轻易相信人
and I don't trust people easily.
又不是只有我这样
I wouldn't be alone in that.
你来干什么
What are you here for?
每个人都能说他过得很艰难
Everyone can say they've had a hard life.
不 跟我不一样
No, I don't think so, not like me.
我没钱 没有兄弟姐妹 我妈妈没了
I never had any money, no brothers or sisters, me mum died,
然后爸爸也没了
then me dad.
我攒了五年钱 才攒够大学学费
You know, it took me five years to save up to go to uni.
大卫 你来干什么
David, why are you here?
我不是想跟你复合
Look, I'm not trying to get back together with you.
我懂
I get it.
就是...
It's just that, er...
明天有场婚礼
..there's this wedding tomorrow,
跟我和凯莉结婚的是同一个教堂
and it's in the same church that Kelly and I got married in.
我一个人去会很奇怪
It's going to be quite weird for me.
我可以带个人去 要是你能去就好了
I'm allowed to bring someone, and I would love it if it was you.
我也没有其他人可邀请了
I don't really have anyone else,
其他人都不懂
not anyone who understands,
你可以去吗
so...do you think you could be there?
作为我的朋友
As...as a friend?
如果你拒绝 我也完全理解
I'll totally understand if you say no.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们两点整在教堂见
Yeah, we can meet at the church at two o'clock.
我发短♥信♥告诉你细节
I'll text you the details.
好的
Sure.
那我不打扰你了
Well, I should leave you to it.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye-bye.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
大卫
David...
我能关掉电视吗
Can I switch it off?
孩子们想让你唱《生日歌♥》
The children want you to sing Happy Birthday,
好在连尼睡觉之前切蛋糕
so they can do the cake before Lenny goes to bed.
他们还想让你化疗
And they also want you to do the chemotherapy.
他们觉得我做事做得欠考虑
They feel maybe I've been inconsiderate.
我没法再逗你笑了
I don't seem to make you laugh any more.
今天一次都没成功
Not once today.
因为你总是嘲笑我
Because you always used to laugh at me.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
他不会现在死的
He's not going to die now.
我和妈妈
Me and Mummy
还有爸爸 姥爷
and Daddy, Grandad,
姥姥 全家
Granny the whole family.
你的头发好奇怪
Your hair's funny.
什么
What?
后面有点翘起来了 可以吗
It's sort of stuck up at the back. Can I?
好了
There.
你的头发才需要打理
It's your hair needs sorting out.
可能是吧
Well, maybe.
你的发型像连尼肆意挥洒出来的
Like Lenny's had a go with a pair of scissors.
我知道
I know.
会长出来的 别担心
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表