剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
-你今晚来陪我真好 -是 很开心
- It's good you stayed tonight. - Yeah, it's been fun.
我告诉他我需要空间 不能让他知道你在这
I told him I needed space. He can't know you're here.
我刚把垃圾桶拿出去
I just put the bins out.
-真是不是冤家不聚头 -我可不觉得
- This is an unwelcome coincidence. - Not for me.
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
你得答应我 你会照顾我
You have to promise me. You'll be there to look after me.
我答应你
I promise.
别说了 别再说这些了
Stop talking. Stop saying all of this.
你嘲笑我 轻视我
You laughed at me, lessened me.
你对你的所作所为一清二楚
You knew exactly what you were doing.
你要离家出走 这不公平 盖尔
You're leaving? It's not fair, Gail!
凯莉承认她曾经出轨
Kelly admitted that she'd been unfaithful.
现在我明白了
And now I know.
我其实没那么在乎了
I really don't care any more.
今天剪一个什么发型呢
What are we doing today?
类似这样的
Something like this?
想要焕然一新
Fancy a change, then?
没错
Yes.
生活 第一季 第四集
盖尔 又是我
Gail, it's me again.
我理解你需要一点空间
I understand you wanted your space,
我试过不打扰你 但是...
so I've tried to leave you alone, but...
现在这变得非常荒谬
Well, it's getting ridiculous now.
大家都在问
People are asking.
我不想像那些夫妻一样
And I just refuse to be one of those couples whose problems
让大家知道我们夫妻闹矛盾
leak out in public,
所以...给我回电♥话♥吧
so...call me back.
让我们来解决这个问题 求你了
Let's fix this, please.
填字游戏
瑞秋
Rachel.
我想知道今天下午的安排有什么变动吗
Hey, I was just wondering about this afternoon I hadn't heard.
今天下午
This afternoon?
是的 我让你帮我照顾连尼
Yeah. I've got you down to have Lenny.
是的
Oh. Er...yes.
我们需要...推迟一下
We may have to...postpone that.
推迟 我下午要开会
Postpone? I've got a meeting.
你妈妈身体不太舒服
Well, your mum's not well,
但我们会...
but I think both of us would rather...
-不舒服 -不 没什么事 真的
- Not well? - No, no, no. It's fine, really.
她就是...需要休息休息
It's just...she needs rest.
能找别人照顾连尼吗
Can you find someone else to take Lenny?
没问题 我来搞定
Sure. I'll sort it out.
-瑞秋 -怎么了
- Oh, and...Rachel? - Yes?
这个单词有七个字母 "答应给予..."
Seven letters. "Swear to give..."
爸爸 平时不是妈妈帮你想吗
Oh, Dad. Doesn't Mum normally help you with these?
"答应给予 但是减少三成"
"Swear to give and take 30% off".
-我不知道 -动动脑筋
- I have no idea. - Well, have a think.
抱歉我今天去不了 爱你
Sorry about today. Love you.
我也爱你和妈妈
Yeah, I love you, too, and love to Mum.
-好的 再见 -再见
- Ok. Bye. - Bye.
汉娜
Hannah.
你好 我是卡尔 这是歌♥莉娅
Hi, I'm Karl. This is Gloria.
-你好 -你好 很高兴见到你
- Hello. - Hi. Good to meet you.
-这是伊薇 -她真漂亮
- This is Evie. - She's beautiful.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thank you.
安迪 汉娜来了
Andy, Hannah's here!
你真该看看他们忙碌的样子
You should've seen them.
我妈把家里里外外都洒扫了一遍
Mum was cleaning everything
沙发 窗户 擦鞋 为了给你一个好印象
sofas, windows, her shoes. A good impression.
谢谢你上周偷偷溜出去
Thanks for sneaking out last week.
就因为我说我需要空间...
It's just I said I needed space...
-是的 -要是他发现你来过...
- Yeah. - ...and if he saw you were over...
-我懂 -他就会误会我和你...
- I know. - ...he might think you and I were...
我懂 我明白
I know, I get it.
你是有话要说吗
Were you going to say something?
我...什么
I... What?
之前 我们听到他到门口时
Before, when we heard him at the door,
你好像准备说一些很重要的事
it looked like you were building up to say something important.
好像是关于婚礼的事吧
Probably something about the wedding.
我要考虑的事太多了
My head's exploding with stuff.
好在好事将近
Not long now.
不管怎样 那样的见面多多益善
Anyway, we should meet up like that more.
和利亚姆在一起感觉放不开 所以...
There's always going to be tension with Liam, so...
如果只有我们俩的话也许好一点
...maybe it's going to work better if it's just us?
还有伊薇
And Evie?
是的 当然还有伊薇
Yeah, and Evie, obviously!
被这样的父母呵护着 感觉一定很好
Must be nice having parents that care.
什么 你的父母不是这样吗
What, and yours don't?
我没见过我爸爸
Never knew my dad
我妈更关心她自己
and my mum's more interested in herself.
但她还是有些睿智之举的
Well, she did something right.
要来个拥抱吗
Shall we hug?
-我们上次都没拥抱 -没错
- We didn't hug last time. - Exactly.
来吧
Oh, come on!
这才对 久违的感觉
Yeah. Oh, I missed this.
好了 松开 松开
All right, get off. Get off.
你还没说你为什么来这
You never said why you were here.
有生意要谈 开♥发♥新客户
Oh, business, new client.
非常富有
Very well off.
意思是我待不了多久
It means I come and go.
他们安排我住的旅馆非常滑稽
Oh, they put me up in this hilarious hotel
昏暗无比 营造一种氛围
very dark, atmospheric.
多数旅馆用来休息 这间都是关于颠鸾倒凤
Most hotels are about sleep, this one all about sex.
那可真是适合你啊
Oh, you'll be right at home, then.
这短暂的旅行 过得还开心吗
Having a good time, then, on your little trips?
还好
Yes, I am.
单身浪荡公子
Yeah, single man about town?
实际上...
Well, actually...
是的
Yeah.
是的 也不那么单身
Yeah, not...not so single.
-我讨厌意外惊喜 -告诉你的话你就不来了
- I hate surprises. - You wouldn't have come.
她叫什么
What's her name?
-茱莉亚 -茱莉亚
- Julia. - Julia?
-她...她多大了 -我的老天
- And she's...she's how old? - Oh, for Christ's sake!
-十八岁还是十九岁 -汉娜...
- 18? 19? - Hannah...
贝尔
Belle.
你真想让我叫你贝尔吗
You seriously want me to call you Belle?
你都和一个叫茱莉亚的人在一起
You're with someone called Julia.
-有什么资格管我叫什么 -她三十三岁
- I don't think you get to lecture me on names. - She's 33.
是个熟♥女♥ 有意思
Mature, interesting.
离她入土也不远了哈
Only a couple of years before she goes off.
太好了 谢谢
Lovely. Thank you.
-我们以前住的那里现在怎么样 -一如往常
- How's the old town? - The same.
出于某种原因 大家以为你住在爱丁堡
Everyone thinks you live in Edinburgh, for some reason.
显然你说过...
Apparently you said that...
我不想让人找到我
I didn't want anyone following me.
是的
Yes!
这就是你的行事方式 不是吗 一刀两断
That's how you like to do things, isn't it? Clean break.
你为什么来找我聊
Why did you want to speak to me?
好吧...
Right, well...
为什么茱莉亚也来了
And why is Julia here?
-我猜她在厕所 她是病了吗 -是的
- I assume she's in the toilet. Is she ill? - Yeah.
慢慢缓一缓
She's taking her time.
那是有原因的
Well, there's a reason for that.
教堂慈善义卖♥♥
我们来捋一捋你是怎么来到这里的
Let's just go through how you ended up here.
你住在我经常租住公♥寓♥的下面一层
You stayed in the flat underneath the one I always booked
因为你想离我近些
because you wanted to feel close to me.
-我们能不能别这样 -然后 你打了一套
- Can we not do this, please? - Then, when you finally got access
谎言 醉酒和诱惑的组合拳
to his room, my room
终于进入了他的房♥间 我的房♥间
through a combination of lies, drink and seduction,
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表