剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
你能在车里等吗
Can you wait?
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, course.
最终我想自己创业
Yeah, eventually, I want to start my own business,
办活动 办婚礼 办生日聚会
doing events, weddings, birthday parties.
那你的公♥司♥叫什么
What would it be called, your business?
-我不...无所谓 -不 有所谓
- I don't... It doesn't matter. - No, it does, I mean...
-泰勒制♥造♥ -泰勒制♥造♥
- Taylor Made. - Taylor Made?
对 因为我姓泰勒
Yes, because Taylor's my surname.
但你们结婚以后 你不是要改姓他的姓吗
But, obviously, you'll be taking his name after you get married?
不可能 他姓班纳
No way! His surname's Banner!
-那又怎样 -汉娜·班纳
- So? - Hannah Banner?
汉娜·班纳
Hannah Banner!
你呢
What about you?
你想的话 可以嫁给我
Yeah, I mean, you can marry me if you want.
汉娜·丹索 好听多了
Hannah Danso - much better.
我是问你想干什么
I mean, what do you want to do?
这样啊
Right!
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是不想感觉自己被困住
I just don't want to feel like I'm stuck with anything.
想自♥由♥自在
Be free.
你被一样东西困住了
You're stuck to one thing.
盖比
Gaby?
不 我和盖比 我们...
No, me and Gaby, we're...
-不是认真的 -不 我们...
- Not serious? - No, we...
我们是大学时认识的
We've known each other since college,
我回去之后 我们就开始约会
and when I got back, we started seeing each other.
她那晚为什么来酒吧了
Why did she come to the pub?
要我说实话吗
Honestly?
她应该是嫉妒
She was jealous, I think.
-她说我总是提你 -是吗
- She says I talk about you too much. - Do you?
-没有 我为什么会那样 -你为什么会那样
- No. Why would I? - Why would you?
盖比要搬走了
Gaby's moving away, actually.
-搬到很远还是... -搬到利兹
- Far away, or...? - Leeds.
她在那找了份工作
She's got a job there.
她想让我一起去
She wants me to come, too.
我在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
嗯
Right.
不远 我还会来看伊薇 这不成问题
It's not far. I'll still visit Evie, no problem.
是啊 完全没问题
Yeah. No. Completely.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你那晚看上我什么了
What did you see in me that night?
我就是很好奇
I just wondered.
非常漂亮的头发
Really good hair.
还有呢
What else?
你穿着让人无法抗拒的靴子
You were wearing these killer boots.
是啊 真的很漂亮
They're really good boots.
我跟你搭话的时候 你笑了
And when I first spoke to you, you laughed
把手放在我身上
and put your hand on me.
不是放在我胳膊或者肩膀上
Not on my arm or shoulder.
你伸手抚摸我
You reached over and touched me
把手放在我的腰上 这样
on my side, like this.
真的很亲密
It was really close.
你逗我笑
And you made me laugh.
现在也是
You still do.
我很风趣
I'm very funny.
那你看上我什么了
What about me?
你很性感
You were hot.
就这样
Is that it?
是啊 我那时还不认识你
Well, yeah. I mean, I didn't know you then.
你现在认识了
You know me now.
我去看看伊薇
I'm just going to go and check on Evie.
我想进去
I want to come in.
十镑半
10.50.
我不是同性恋
I'm... I'm not gay. I'm not gay.
-有关系吗 -我无所谓
- Does it matter? - Not to me.
好
Right. Good.
你绝对不像应该来这的人
Well, you don't in any way look like you should be here.
马娅在哪
Where's Maya?
她...我不知道 她生气了
Yeah. She's... Look, I don't know! She got all pissy.
她以为我跟别人跳舞了
Thought I was dancing with someone else,
但我说"你冷静 我真没有"
But it's like, "Calm down, yeah? I really wasn't."
-好 那她现在在哪 -她走了
- Right, so where is she now? - She went.
我拦她了
Look, I tried to stop her,
但你知道她这人有多犟
but you know what she's like when she gets an idea in her head.
她告诉我别跟着她 所以我就"好啊"
She told me not to follow, so I'm like, "Fine!"
我不敢相信 你竟然要把它扔掉
I can't believe you're going to throw this away.
是我们度蜜月时买♥♥的
It's our honeymoon.
你说她像我
You said she looked like me.
什么
What?
我们坐着喝热巧克力
We were sitting drinking hot chocolate,
你走过去在柜台上看到了它 就买♥♥下了
and you went and found it on the counter and you bought it.
你说站在水晶球里的女人像我
And you said that woman standing there, she looked like me.
没错 确实像
Well, she did. Exactly.
我想起来
Even then, when I think about it...
你说她像我的时候 你在笑
..When you said she looked like me, you were laughing.
你说她像我是因为她脸红
You said she looked like me because she had a red face.
你笑我是因为我当时脸红了
And you were laughing at me because I had a red face then.
的确是 很有意思
You did. It was funny.
是啊 但亨利你没发现这就是差异吗
Yes, but, Henry, don't you see that's the difference?
你觉得浪漫的这件事
This thing that you think is romantic,
代表着我们的婚姻的事 其实是一个象征
that signifies our marriage, is in fact a token,
是你嘲笑我 让我出糗的
a perfect illustration of a moment when you were laughing at me,
完美示例
making me ridiculous!
你不许扔掉它
Well, you're not throwing it away.
如果你有百分百的自♥由♥ 你要做什么
So, given complete freedom, what would you do?
-我不知道 -拜托 想象一下我不在了
- I don't know! - Oh, come on, imagine I'm not here,
我很快就真的不在了 你要怎么办
which will be a reality very soon, what then?
你想做什么你不能做的事
What do you want to do that you feel you can't?
-我刚刚说了 -但重点不就在这吗
- I've just told you! - But surely that's the point.
我们改变不了过去
We can't change the past,
所以除非你是在练习让我愧疚
so unless this is an exercise in making me feel guilty,
我们说的不就是现在要怎么办吗 对吧
what we are surely talking about is what we do now. Yes?
有时你似乎一点都不爱我
Sometimes you don't seem to have any love for me at all.
-什么 -就连你刚刚问问题的方式
- What?! - Even the way you just phrased that question
都更像是指责
sounded more like an accusation.
我很遗憾我的说话方式达不到你的标准
Well, I'm sorry the way I speak doesn't match your standard.
别辩解
Don't get defensive.
那你想让我怎么做
Well, how do you expect me to behave?
我觉得自己今晚做得挺好的
Actually, I think I've done rather well tonight.
我没一走了之 我没生气
I haven't walked out, I haven't got angry,
就算你毁了我们的过去
even though you've destroyed our past,
我们的婚姻 我的人格
our marriage, my personality...
我就是在跟你说实话
I'm just telling you the truth.
我就是有这种感觉 你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do when I'm feeling this?
你好好想想 盖尔
I want you to think, Gail.
你想想我们的生活
I want you to put our whole lives in perspective,
然后如果你现在不幸福
and then, if you're not happy now,
那你来决定你想做什么
all I'm asking is that you decide what you do want instead.
-连自己是谁都不知道怎么决定 -别找借口了
- How can I, when I don't know who I am? - Stop making excuses!
实际一点吧 我们已经确认过
Be practical about it. We've already established
我不是故意像你说的那样的
it would never be my intention to do what you're saying.
对 但我觉得潜意识中
Yes, but I think subconsciously...
潜意识
Subconsciously!
你绝对是的
...it absolutely was.
那很难证实
Well, that's very hard to prove
而且很难怪在我头上
either way and very hard to blame me for, I'd say.
利用我支持你 一辈子伺候你
Yes, using me to prop you up, serving you your whole life -
仆人 宠物 你的自我的奴隶
a servant, a pet, a slave to your ego
一点都没想过
rather than, for a second,
你如何能发现我想要什么
thinking about how you might find out what I want!
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表